Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 12-22-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate

Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Cool Who is stronger Sakura or Ino?

OK counting everything that you know in the TV show or manga who do you honestly thing is stronger Sakura or Ino? and, please explain why

Personally I think Ino is stronger and, this is not one of those oh I hate Sakura, but I love Ino so I'll try to make her seem better moments. I think that if they fought at this moment that Ino would win because. One yes Sakura has super strength and if she were able to hit Ino with it punch it could be over but then again Sakura would have to hit Ino and, as as strong as Sakura is, I mean she's no rock lee, but she is faster that Sakura is and, it has been said that Sakura is a better medical ninja that Ino, but so far as I can see that has no been proven.

Now I hear a lot of people say that if Sakura where there that she could have saved Asuma's life, but we don't know that. For all we know she could have come and, Asuma could have still died. However from what I have seen Sakura has to stand still when healing herself or others so in that instance Ino could get her with one of her mind jutsu's. And, I know that she broke out of the mind transfer when they were kids, but you have to remember that they were both low on chakra and, Ino did get distracted by Naruto for a short while. Plus it has been proven in the manga that Ino can take over more than one body at a time.

Now hypothetically speaking just say Sai and, Kiba are around she could take over both of their bodies and fight Sakura with them, plus she doesn't even need to use the mind transfer she could just use the mind destruction jutsu to hurt her.

I won't count things I've seen from the video games unless someone else does, but if you agree or disagree. If there is something you'd like to add them post.

Last edited by Yokoshima Zaiaku; 12-22-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: It needed more of an explanation to it
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Who is stronger Sakura or Ino?

nahhh ino gosh oviosley sakura!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:47 PM   #3
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I say Ino
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
BigFan123456789
Apprentice Genin

BigFan123456789 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't know how to put this, but I really only think Sakura is PHYSICALLY STRONG. I also think that Ino is much STRONGER MENTALLY than Sakura, probably even strongest mentally out of all five of the main kunoichi mentioned in the manga/anime besides Temari and Tenten. But since they both have their good points, I can't really compare them besides in those areas. However, if I were to compare them, it'd be something ilke this:

Sakura: I'd say Sakura is a physically strong fighter and a great medical-nin. Her down side is that she can easily break into tears and is ok mentally...

Ino: I'd have to say that Ino is very confident and ready at all times, something Sakura strongly lacks. Based on her clan's jutsu-type and natural affinity for sensor-like abilities, Ino would make a pretty decent tracker but a great spy. She's proficient in her medical abilities, though I wouldn't she's as good as Sakura is. However, Ino's big downside is that she's not a capable combat-ninja. She is a team person and usually needs some support for her jutsu to be carried out flawlessly, which is why she is one big piece crucial to Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho. I don't think Ino is useless AT ALL, but nearly everyone out there just thinks she's useless because she's not a very capable fighter alone. If they read the recent manga chapters, they'll be proven wrong in her fight with Asuma.

I'd have to say I really can't compare them because they're both strong in some areas and weak in some as well. But if we were talking about who is stronger physically, then I'd have to say Sakura. But if we were to talk about who is mentally stronger, then I'd have to say Ino for sure. Overall, it's pretty hard to differentiate.

Last edited by BigFan123456789; 12-31-2011 at 12:13 AM.
BigFan123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:52 PM   #5
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well Bigfan i don't think that's enough credit for Sakura, I mean even Ino cried when the Leaf Village said they were gonna kill Sasuke
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:37 PM   #6
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate

Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think what bigfan meant is that you don't see her cry as much as Sakura does.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #7
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah but it isn't really in 99% of battles just when Sasuke and Naruto have to do with it. Being a puppet for Chiyo shows it
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:00 AM   #8
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sakura definitely. lol
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:14 AM   #9
BigFan123456789
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Well Bigfan i don't think that's enough credit for Sakura, I mean even Ino cried when the Leaf Village said they were gonna kill Sasuke
Well, Sakura has seen Sasuke's change and finally saw who he was. She still loves him, but she has lost faith... in a way. But Ino... I'm not sure if she's crying because SHE likes Sasuke... or if she cares for him as a fellow comrade... But still, she shouldn't have cried... Although, it was merely once we saw Ino fall weak in her mind like that...
Old 12-30-2011, 02:15 AM   #10
BigFan123456789
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
I think what bigfan meant is that you don't see her cry as much as Sakura does.
Yes, that's what I meant in general.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:52 AM   #11
BigFan123456789
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
OK counting everything that you know in the TV show or manga who do you honestly thing is stronger Sakura or Ino? and, please explain why

Personally I think Ino is stronger and, this is not one of those oh I hate Sakura, but I love Ino so I'll try to make her seem better moments. I think that if they fought at this moment that Ino would win because. One yes Sakura has super strength and if she were able to hit Ino with it punch it could be over but then again Sakura would have to hit Ino and, as as strong as Sakura is, I mean she's no rock lee, but she is faster that Sakura is and, it has been said that Sakura is a better medical ninja that Ino, but so far as I can see that has no been proven.

Now I hear a lot of people say that if Sakura where there that she could have saved Asuma's life, but we don't know that. For all we know she could have come and, Asuma could have still died. However from what I have seen Sakura has to stand still when healing herself or others so in that instance Ino could get her with one of her mind jutsu's. And, I know that she broke out of the mind transfer when they were kids, but you have to remember that they were both low on chakra and, Ino did get distracted by Naruto for a short while. Plus it has been proven in the manga that Ino can take over more than one body at a time.

Now hypothetically speaking just say Sai and, Kiba are around she could take over both of their bodies and fight Sakura with them, plus she doesn't even need to use the mind transfer she could just use the mind destruction jutsu to hurt her.

I won't count things I've seen from the video games unless someone else does, but if you agree or disagree. If there is something you'd like to add them post.
I think that 'people saying Sakura could've healed Asuma' thing is kind of... unrealistic. Asuma was dying from Hidan's Jashin Ritual/Curse. I don't hate Sakura or anything, and she's a talented medic, but I just don't think even Tsunade might be able to do it. Tsunade may be able to, but if she was or Sakura was, then Hidan's jutsu wouldn't be considered so powerful or deadly, nor would Hidan be in Akatsuki then. I think it must've done some pretty severe damage to him for Asuma to be dying so quickly... I mean, he only had time to say his last words, nonetheless wait for those injuries to be healed, if they could be healed, that is.

Oh, and that part where you mentioned Sakura broke out of Ino's jutsu, that was before Ino had perfected her jutsu further AND because Naruto kept yelling at Sakura for a while and triggered Inner Sakura to come out... just a reminder

Oh well. I don't really care about Sakura or Ino anyways... but I just think it's pretty unfair for people to compare Sakura to Ino when their techniques are used completely differently and for different purposes.

Last edited by BigFan123456789; 12-31-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #12
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think Sakura is stronger than Ino. I mean she help kill Sassori a akatsuki member!
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:28 AM   #13
Coffee
Genin

Coffee is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Coffee Send a message via Yahoo to Coffee Send a message via Skype™ to Coffee

Have you looked at their stats? o_o third season Ino has 21. Sakura in the third season has 26. That's a pretty big difference, I have to vote for Sakura.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #14
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

I'd say Sakura, she is physically strong and mentally strong.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #15
The Relic Master
Apprentice Genin

Location: In the lan of mist's in secrecy evading all eyes except Naruto's
The Relic Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sakura. (i think there should have been a pole for this thread)
Spoiler:

The Relic Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #16
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Definetly Sakura. Actualy...she's the strongest of all the female characters. (In that age group.) other than Temari.

Would any of the other girls been able to take on Sasori (epic fail at spelling his name) I don't think so. Sakura's a bad ass. Nuff said.

Last edited by Night Blade852; 01-29-2012 at 08:05 PM.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:30 PM   #17
BigFan123456789
Apprentice Genin

but is there a reason why people still hate Sakura and Ino the most out of every kunoichi though??... I've always wondered about that...

Last edited by BigFan123456789; 01-08-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #18
BigFan123456789
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
Have you looked at their stats? o_o third season Ino has 21. Sakura in the third season has 26. That's a pretty big difference, I have to vote for Sakura.
stats dont matttr so much. Naruto had lower stats than Neji back wen he fought him, he still won. it wuz about a 7 point difference. so that wuz even bigger than this 5-point difference we hav here. but he won anyway.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
where can i find these stats?
Old 01-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #20
BigFan123456789
Apprentice Genin

u can find these stats frum the databooks themselves or u can go to Narutopedia and look up their character pages. scroll down to abilities and u'll find them

Tags
fight, ino yamanaka, sakura haruno, strength, win