Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Itachi vs. Mei and Tsunade

Itachi cannot use Amaterasu and the other two people have full knowledge of him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:25 PM   #2
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Mei and Tsunade

I honestly think Mei & Tsunade win or at least Itachi wins with extreme difficulty. Itachi will have plenty of trouble in Mei's hidden mist & if he doesnt go Susano'o right off the bat he'll have a lot of trouble or die early on thanks to Mei's boiling mist as well. He's occupied with her Yoton as well he'll have to resort to Susano'o or suffer an early death.

Totsuka is the only thing that can do anything but with hidden mist he'll have trouble & when he's fighting two people at once it's harder than it looks. Tsunade can heal any injury, and Katsuyu is here too w/ acid slime to give Itachi trouble and spread amongst. Itachi will be occupied with 2 people at once as I said it's a lot harder than fighting just 1 person. There isn't anything he can do here with Tsunade with extreme support(and literally 1 touch from her finishes Itachi off), Itachi can't do 1 thing to hurt the female duo, and Mei's offensive and mist he has no counter for in the fight.

As I said he'll have to go Susano'o extremely early on, without knowledge he might even fall to her acid mist if he doesn't activate it. He'll have to try with Totsuka but it will be useless, Mei had the upper hand against even Madara who's out of Itachi's league by far & he's fighting in Mei's territory. Amaterasu wouldnt do anything either provided it was unbanned as Tsunade can just heal from it.

I do expect a lot of Itachi rapes here but this something he won't win, he's simply outclassed by 2 kage levels at once. Atl east ats not as bad as Itachi vs Sannin though.

As for Itachis arsenal the thing I see as a problem is genjutsu, eliminated by the fact that on top of all this, the girls have knowledge on Itachi & just further supports what they'll do here and get the upper hand. Either way I dont see genjutsu really doing much to them when theyre on a team, if they happened to get caught somehow they can break each other out.

Tsukuyomi wouldnt do that much either, especially considering Tsunade can heal Mei or herself if they got hit, which they wont on account of knowledge. I really see them overall winning here & really retract what I said about "Itachi winning with extreme difficulty" as I honestly dont see that happening here.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I still say Itachi wins

Team 2's basic offense is lava, acidic mist, Katsuya's acid and CQC. Mei wouldn't use acidic mist with her teammate there IC, but if she does something like make Tsunade use her seal and hope to out-tank him, he'll just switch to Susano'o and they'll have forced him to take the offense (like a baws). Other than that they have medium speed med range attacks that Itachi can just avoid. Tsukuyomi can likely put one of them down (if he gets Mei it's debatable if Tsunade can heal her to the point of getting back up and fighting again) but if he gets Tsunade I don't see it happening.

They have knowledge so it's less likely to happen but it's just a way to supplement Itachi. Which is good because that makes CQC much more dangerous to them too >.> despite that being Tsunade's basic combat role. If Itachi pulls out Susano'o, he has Yata Mirror, YM, and SoT to defeat them. Hidden mist is good but it also affects their vision too soooo. Inb4theswordhasnofeats

Itachi wins high difficulty.

Oh hey NL
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:28 PM   #4
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Well I know since you posted right after me you didnt read my post just yet. So Ill give time however, I still want to comment. Mei and Tsunade work well together as Tsunade can survive in her mist & constantly heal from it I feel they're a good team, or Tsunade can just steer clear either way. I was assumed that they knew about each others abilities but as I said Itachi will have trouble if he really doesnt go Susanoo really early on in the fight.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
I honestly think Mei & Tsunade win or at least Itachi wins with extreme difficulty. Itachi will have plenty of trouble in Mei's hidden mist & if he doesnt go Susano'o right off the bat he'll have a lot of trouble or die early on thanks to Mei's boiling mist as well. He's occupied with her Yoton as well he'll have to resort to Susano'o or suffer an early death.

Totsuka is the only thing that can do anything but with hidden mist he'll have trouble & when he's fighting two people at once it's harder than it looks. Tsunade can heal any injury, and Katsuyu is here too w/ acid slime to give Itachi trouble and spread amongst. Itachi will be occupied with 2 people at once as I said it's a lot harder than fighting just 1 person. There isn't anything he can do here with Tsunade with extreme support(and literally 1 touch from her finishes Itachi off), Itachi can't do 1 thing to hurt the female duo, and Mei's offensive and mist he has no counter for in the fight.

As I said he'll have to go Susano'o extremely early on, without knowledge he might even fall to her acid mist if he doesn't activate it. He'll have to try with Totsuka but it will be useless, Mei had the upper hand against even Madara who's out of Itachi's league by far & he's fighting in Mei's territory. Amaterasu wouldnt do anything either provided it was unbanned as Tsunade can just heal from it.

I do expect a lot of Itachi rapes here but this something he won't win, he's simply outclassed by 2 kage levels at once. Atl east ats not as bad as Itachi vs Sannin though.

As for Itachis arsenal the thing I see as a problem is genjutsu, eliminated by the fact that on top of all this, the girls have knowledge on Itachi & just further supports what they'll do here and get the upper hand. Either way I dont see genjutsu really doing much to them when theyre on a team, if they happened to get caught somehow they can break each other out.

Tsukuyomi wouldnt do that much either, especially considering Tsunade can heal Mei or herself if they got hit, which they wont on account of knowledge. I really see them overall winning here & really retract what I said about "Itachi winning with extreme difficulty" as I honestly dont see that happening here.
Kuromaki put you up to this didn't she

Well a lot of this seems to have the idea of them trying to out-tank Itachi. First of all, how cruel for Mei to hurt her own teammate . But seriously, I don't think Itachi's going to stand there either way. They're just as unable to see in the mist as Itachi is without the silent killing ability (I think?) so they'd be up for a surprise too. Katsuya would give them away too, if that happens then they're screwed . It's in a crater so it's much easier to find them too than in let's say a tower where there's objects all over. The acidic mist may hurt Itachi prior to it but I don't think it'll kill him (if he's in dangerous I'm sure he'll use Susano'o). They can't leave the area either or it's a ring-out (otherwise Itachi would just leave).
Old 12-29-2011, 12:45 PM   #6
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Tsukoyomi shouldin't be a problem for the kage's since Mei has hidden mist obviously reducing the chances of direct eye contact.

If Tsunade summons I see Itachi activating Susano'o and dispatching Katsuyu easily. Though Mei's Vapor release(which isin't something she'd use IC) can be troublesome combined with Mei's Lava release.

I'd have to say Amaterasu and YM are Itachi's best bets of winning.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #7
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Well I mean, if they have a need to dodge his attacks the mist will be useful. Itachi wont know what's coming and he'll get melted if he's not careful & as he has no knowledge I don't see how he would be that weary against the jutsu. As I said Tsunade & Mei work well together and Im pretty sure they know of each others techniques.

Katsuku can split up into hundreds & spit mist @ him, Mei and Tsunade have very good offense. Yoton, and the acid mist/slime and Tsunades CQC while Itachi cant really do a thing to hurt them, it really kills him(literally). His only option at all is Susanoo but I cant see it doing much when he has to deal with what already gave Madara and HIS EMS trouble, along with all else that they have too offer.

Kuromaki didnt put me up to it

And sage pain since you posted before I could read your post and ninja me , I dont think Totsuka can do anything to Katsuyu. It can easily split up upon hit & theres really nothing Itachi can do but try and take hits from all sides from the girls & have to deal with Yoton which troubled even EMS Madara in his susanoo. Itachi doesnt have the best stamina either he cant just sit in Susanoo because he's afraid of what lurks in the mist.

And I also disagree she uses them in character clearly, and with full knowledge I think its warranted especially since all her tecniques were only shown about once each.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-29-2011, 12:59 PM   #8
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And sage pain since you posted before I could read your post and ninja me , I dont think Totsuka can do anything to Katsuyu. It can easily split up upon hit & theres really nothing Itachi can do but try and take hits from all sides from the girls & have to deal with Yoton which troubled even EMS Madara in his susanoo. Itachi doesnt have the best stamina either he cant just sit in Susanoo because he's afraid of what lurks in the mist.

And I also disagree she uses them in character clearly, and with full knowledge I think its warranted especially since all her tecniques were only shown about once each.
why wouldin't it do anything to Katsuyu? I was under the impression that it could just seal her away couldin't it?

Makes me think though If Katsuyu splits I guess that can save her from it.......darn Katsuyu and her actually useful abilities

I'm pretty sure Mei wouldin't wanna use her Vapor release around her teammates or else she would have done so by now, when she was fighting alongside A who can probably stand in the mist even if for a little while.

Old 12-29-2011, 01:00 PM   #9
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well I mean, if they have a need to dodge his attacks the mist will be useful. Itachi wont know what's coming and he'll get melted if he's not careful & as he has no knowledge I don't see how he would be that weary against the jutsu. As I said Tsunade & Mei work well together and Im pretty sure they know of each others techniques.

Katsuku can split up into hundreds & spit mist @ him, Mei and Tsunade have very good offense. Yoton, and the acid mist/slime and Tsunades CQC while Itachi cant really do a thing to hurt them, it really kills him(literally). His only option at all is Susanoo but I cant see it doing much when he has to deal with what already gave Madara and HIS EMS trouble, along with all else that they have too offer.

Kuromaki didnt put me up to it

It's good for dodging the attacks BUT they're limited in space here. Mei can't control her acidic mist, so it's gonna hit Tsunade. I dun understand the Madara argument, sure he's stronger than Itachi () but she has 3 extra kages there to help who are combat-types. Plus he has Yata Mirror which Madara doesn't have. Remember how Madara tested their defenses using Magatama () but Onoki and Gaara defended them?

They're better off not attacking Itachi unless they want to show their location. If either one of them gets in contact with that sword it'll cut through them like butter. Their space in the Konoha crater is limited really. Actually I agree that she uses acidic mist in character but not with teammates. Plus it was probably stronger in an enclosed area anyways shouldn't it be?
Old 12-29-2011, 01:31 PM   #10
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
why wouldin't it do anything to Katsuyu? I was under the impression that it could just seal her away couldin't it?

Makes me think though If Katsuyu splits I guess that can save her from it.......darn Katsuyu and her actually useful abilities

I'm pretty sure Mei wouldin't wanna use her Vapor release around her teammates or else she would have done so by now, when she was fighting alongside A who can probably stand in the mist even if for a little while.
It could, but keep in mind when you get stabbed Itachi has to activate the sealing first. I find katsuyu immune to physical damage when she can split up from the attack.[chapter 170 page 9-11]

Well as I said I think they know each others techniques since theyre on a team. Tsunade is the perfect person to work with Mei as she can navigate the mist without being hurt thanks to regeneration. Even if, the mist doesnt have to cover a wide area & Tsunade can steer clear of it or even stay on top of the huge Katsuyu while Itachi has to deal with that mist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
It's good for dodging the attacks BUT they're limited in space here. Mei can't control her acidic mist, so it's gonna hit Tsunade. I dun understand the Madara argument, sure he's stronger than Itachi () but she has 3 extra kages there to help who are combat-types. Plus he has Yata Mirror which Madara doesn't have. Remember how Madara tested their defenses using Magatama () but Onoki and Gaara defended them?
I mean, even Madara when in Susanoo feared Mei's yoton and couldnt just sit there in Susanoo tanking it, he understood he was in danger by her technique. Mei cant control her mist exactly sure, but as I said multiple times thats why Tsunade is here she works basic perfectly in sync with Mei for that reason. Also my reply to sagepain explains that some
Quote:
They're better off not attacking Itachi unless they want to show their location. If either one of them gets in contact with that sword it'll cut through them like butter. Their space in the Konoha crater is limited really. Actually I agree that she uses acidic mist in character but not with teammates. Plus it was probably stronger in an enclosed area anyways shouldn't it be?
Well Tsunade was cut to pieces and regenerated, she healed the 5 kages to full health after all they did during the war like second mizukage, muu, tanking the meteors, and still has plenty of chakra left. She sent hundreds of Katsuyu through the village & only then ran out of chakra after healing the entire villages wounds to limi casualties. She was stabbed through the heart and slashed plenty against Orochimari if you remember and they regenerated instantly, I dont think hteres much Itachi can do.

Also, Onoki made A's punch heavier, and then it broke through the back of Madaras EMS, I personally find Tsunade stronger who can create huge fissures with one finger.[159 page 4] Its insane & I dont think A's punches can compare even when enhanced.

As I said, understand that, Tsunade can heal when in the mist and they have full knowledge on Itachi. It should give them a really good idea of how to go about the situation especially with knowledge, & Tsunade can heal from the mist that's the whole point of them being good on a team.

Also keep in mind its not simple a 1 on 1 fight he's occupied by facing 2 ninja at once and despite the hate I may receive, either 1 ninja alone stands a good chance against Itachi. /hides
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #11
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It could, but keep in mind when you get stabbed Itachi has to activate the sealing first. I find katsuyu immune to physical damage when she can split up from the attack.[chapter 170 page 9-11]

Well as I said I think they know each others techniques since theyre on a team. Tsunade is the perfect person to work with Mei as she can navigate the mist without being hurt thanks to regeneration. Even if, the mist doesnt have to cover a wide area & Tsunade can steer clear of it or even stay on top of the huge Katsuyu while Itachi has to deal with that mist.
I don't think Katsuya would get sealed but I do think that if Itachi knows where they are and he has his SoT out, they are screwed. Especially in the mist where they are also hindered in sight, although maybe more so for Itachi being in Susano'o. If she stays on Katsuya she's also screwed as she's in the open. Plus there's still YM that's a ranged dangerous attack.
Quote:
I mean, even Madara when in Susanoo feared Mei's yoton and couldnt just sit there in Susanoo tanking it, he understood he was in danger by her technique. Mei cant control her mist exactly sure, but as I said multiple times thats why Tsunade is here she works basic perfectly in sync with Mei for that reason. Also my reply to sagepain explains that some
What do you mean? He was literally sinking in lava before he decided to get out. She sprayed lava on his Susano'o, then A chopped him further into it. He got out fine. Also, she doesn't want to stay against Susano'o. It's even more dangerous than Madara's (at least the version we've seen Madara use) because it has Yata Mirror and the SoT. Lava shouldn't do anything to it imo. In fact I wonder how it reacts to acidic mist
Quote:
Well Tsunade was cut to pieces and regenerated, she healed the 5 kages to full health after all they did during the war like second mizukage, muu, tanking the meteors, and still has plenty of chakra left. She sent hundreds of Katsuyu through the village & only then ran out of chakra after healing the entire villages wounds to limi casualties. She was stabbed through the heart and slashed plenty against Orochimari if you remember and they regenerated instantly, I dont think hteres much Itachi can do.

Also, Onoki made A's punch heavier, and then it broke through the back of Madaras EMS, I personally find Tsunade stronger who can create huge fissures with one finger.[159 page 4] Its insane & I dont think A's punches can compare even when enhanced.

As I said, understand that, Tsunade can heal when in the mist and they have full knowledge on Itachi. It should give them a really good idea of how to go about the situation especially with knowledge, & Tsunade can heal from the mist that's the whole point of them being good on a team.

Also keep in mind its not simple a 1 on 1 fight he's occupied by facing 2 ninja at once and despite the hate I may receive, either 1 ninja alone stands a good chance against Itachi. /hides
Yeah she's awesome at healing but Itachi can 1-shot with the SoT if needed. Can't heal from that . YM doesn't have many feats, but Itachi must have seen it as a destructive attack since he used it to attempt blowing up CT. She may be able to destroy Susano'o but she'd have to get in range of his attacks. Plus while the mist does help, it doesn't make it impossible for Itachi to catch them in a genjutsu when up close like that. Their only chance is the hope of outlasting Itachi because if they use their trump cards like a combination of acidic + hidden mist it'll force Itachi to bust out the bad boys and then he'll be a beast. I honestly don't think they'd do that well against Itachi 1vs1. Look how much praise Kabuto gave Itachi too.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:25 PM   #12
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

tsunade is out this fight with in seconds, itachi uses tsukoyomi on her which forces her to watch dan/younger brother to die meaning she is paralysed due to seeing their seaths/blood then its itachi vs mei which i can see her gettin a few good hits as itachi assess her then her would breack susanoo out and end the fight
THE susanoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #13
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE susanoo View Post
tsunade is out this fight with in seconds, itachi uses tsukoyomi on her which forces her to watch dan/younger brother to die meaning she is paralysed due to seeing their seaths/blood then its itachi vs mei which i can see her gettin a few good hits as itachi assess her then her would breack susanoo out and end the fight
Tsunade has full knowledge of Itachi's abilities, She definitely won't be falling for Tsukoyomi.

Despite what people say about Tsunade, she's arguably one of the best characters in the series in her field of expertise and in CQC. Just not the best Hokage.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:38 PM   #14
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

No way Mei or Tsunade are trumping any ms techniques. Both get caught in basic genjutsu.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #15
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Basic genjutsu is useless against multiple opponents especially kages.

Old 12-29-2011, 05:53 PM   #16
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Basic genjutsu is useless against multiple opponents especially kages.
Itachi genjutsu is instant upon contact and doesn't really affect real-time.

Also Tsunade nad Mei have no shown resistance to genjutsu especially Itachi's genjutsu.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:24 PM   #17
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeking View Post
Itachi genjutsu is instant upon contact and doesn't really affect real-time.

Also Tsunade nad Mei have no shown resistance to genjutsu especially Itachi's genjutsu.
He can only affect one at a time (chapter 257 page 6). They can pump chakra into each other to get rid of it (chapter 259 page 18) or even dispel it themselves, with Tsunade I wouldn't be surprised if she could do this, considering that her student Sakura has the aptitude and chakra control to dispel genjutsu like the one Kabuto used (chapter 114 page 16), and Tsunade is her superior.

That doesn't mean they're incapable of doing anything about it. Even Naruto resisted Itachi's genjutsu (although it was temporary - chapter 259 page 11) and these are two Kage level ninja.

Finally, I gave them full knowledge, so they could work ways around avoiding genjutsu. Hidden Mist for instance blocks Itachi's vision.

Old 12-29-2011, 06:28 PM   #18
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

RasenGrenadier is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i agree with heroeking

itachi would definately start out with genjutsu which is instant compared to hidden mist which takes at least some time to block vision
also if he genjutsued mei first tsunade would have to got to her to help her, leaving her open to attacks

your mother loves me.
RasenGrenadier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:31 PM   #19
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

She only needs to touch her once to dispel it, assuming Mei can't get rid of it herself.

Also, they have full knowledge of his genjutsu. They would know to avoid eye contact, which is his main thing.

Old 12-29-2011, 06:35 PM   #20
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Well I think NL's plan is pretty good but I don't really see it happening. Doesn't seem IC that they would use acidic mist and hidden mist together with Tsunade there. I never really understood it, but where would Tsunade go that Itachi couldn't go? I do think they can avoid genjutsu with full knowledge, but I don't see it IC for the his case to happen. Especially saying that Itachi wouldn't do anything about it despite his intelligence.

Tags
itachi, mei, tsunade