Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-29-2011, 09:58 AM   #7301
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Re: Cross Angel (The New Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl in the corner View Post
~takes hold of your hand and smiles slightly~ ok
*Blushes slightly and spreads wings. Then, I put yhu on my back and take flight.*
"I have something to show you .. .. .."
Old 12-29-2011, 10:09 AM   #7302
girl in the corner
Chunin

girl in the corner is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
*Blushes slightly and spreads wings. Then, I put yhu on my back and take flight.*
"I have something to show you .. .. .."
~clings to you and laughs~ I never flew before ~looks below us at the ocean and shore and smiles~ I didn't know it would be this fun

Secretly Bi and Proud!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Flowers are a clever thing. Even if they vanish, they never truly go away. You know, like a pack of wolves. As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die...just like us wolves" ~Wolf's rain
girl in the corner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:13 AM   #7303
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Quote:
~clings to you and laughs~ I never flew before ~looks below us at the ocean and shore and smiles~ I didn't know it would be this fun
*Laughs and begins flying a little faster*
"Well yhu are flying with me afterall. Now I want yhu to look below you"
*At the time Kisou was flying over a burning city that had a man slowly walking through it dragging several chains*
Old 12-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #7304
girl in the corner
Chunin

Quote:
*Laughs and begins flying a little faster*
"Well yhu are flying with me afterall. Now I want yhu to look below you"
*At the time Kisou was flying over a burning city that had a man slowly walking through it dragging several chains*
What the frick happened here? ~looks down an feels the heat radiating from the flames~

Secretly Bi and Proud!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Flowers are a clever thing. Even if they vanish, they never truly go away. You know, like a pack of wolves. As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die...just like us wolves" ~Wolf's rain
Old 12-29-2011, 10:18 AM   #7305
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What the happened here? ~looks down an feels the heat radiating from the flames~
*Kisou laughs and points to the man*
"I was just fighting that guy and he lost. I didn't kill him, but he inflicted rage on this town. Guess who he is?"
Old 12-29-2011, 10:23 AM   #7306
girl in the corner
Chunin

Quote:
*Kisou laughs and points to the man*
"I was just fighting that guy and he lost. I didn't kill him, but he inflicted rage on this town. Guess who he is?"
Who? And did everyone get out ok?

Secretly Bi and Proud!

Old 12-29-2011, 10:25 AM   #7307
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Who? And did everyone get out ok?
"Only one boy was able to get out alive. He's at my house right now and as for that guy. He's my "son" so to speak. Can you help me kill him?"
Old 12-29-2011, 10:36 AM   #7308
girl in the corner
Chunin

Quote:
"Only one boy was able to get out alive. He's at my house right now and as for that guy. He's my "son" so to speak. Can you help me kill him?"
~looks at you confused~ "son"?

Secretly Bi and Proud!

Old 12-29-2011, 10:38 AM   #7309
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
~looks at you confused~ "son"?
*Smiles*
"Yes, my son. It's a long complicated story. So will yhu help me or not?"
Old 12-29-2011, 10:40 AM   #7310
girl in the corner
Chunin

Quote:
*Smiles*
"Yes, my son. It's a long complicated story. So will yhu help me or not?"
Why do you wan to kill him?

Secretly Bi and Proud!

Old 12-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #7311
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Why do you wan to kill him?
*Smiles*
He wants to overthrow me and he'll do anything to make it happen. Including kill those who are important to me.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #7312
girl in the corner
Chunin

Quote:
*Smiles*
He wants to overthrow me and he'll do anything to make it happen. Including kill those who are important to me.
Ok, I've been dying for a fight. How about I attack him from the ground, you from the air? ~my voice suddenly gets gruff and my teeth become longer and pointier, like a wolf's. My eyes become brighter, more alert~

Secretly Bi and Proud!

Old 12-29-2011, 11:02 AM   #7313
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ok, I've been dying for a fight. How about I attack him from the ground, you from the air? ~my voice suddenly gets gruff and my teeth become longer and pointier, like a wolf's. My eyes become brighter, more alert~
Oh no, no, no. Yhu attack from long distance. I dont want yhu getting hurt. *I look up at you and decide to wait until your off of me too transform*
Old 12-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #7314
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/Calls Kisou

Pick up pick up!

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:15 AM   #7315
girl in the corner
Chunin

Quote:
Oh no, no, no. Yhu attack from long distance. I dont want yhu getting hurt. *I look up at you and decide to wait until your off of me too transform*
~shakes my head~ nope ~jumps off your back and transforms into my wolf form and run towards your son. I'm just a black blur with coal red eyes. You see the surrounding shadows latch themselves to mine. You hear my voice in your head~ no way in he!! Am I gonna attack from a distance. Not like me at all ~grins slightly with my wolf mouth~

Secretly Bi and Proud!

Old 12-29-2011, 11:17 AM   #7316
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
/Calls Kisou

Pick up pick up!
*Looks at my Iphone and sees Logan's name. I stare at it and decide to pick up*
"Hello, welcome to Bob's fishmart. How may I help you?"
Old 12-29-2011, 11:22 AM   #7317
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You said you'd be here! I already set up the macine. It is time to confront Shukanta. I know it isn't your problem but you said you'd help.
Did you find Nemo? (yes I get the reference.)

Spoiler:

Old 12-29-2011, 11:24 AM   #7318
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
~shakes my head~ nope ~jumps off your back and transforms into my wolf form and run towards your son. I'm just a black blur with coal red eyes. You see the surrounding shadows latch themselves to mine. You hear my voice in your head~ no way in he!! Am I gonna attack from a distance. Not like me at all ~grins slightly with my wolf mouth~
I randomly see a strange wolf looking shadow approach me with red eyes. I am well aware who she was and that she was going to attack me. I grip my chains that are now coated in flames and swing them at the blur. They zig-zag and sway all over the place making it hard to menouver.
"Just like yhu to send a woman to come and defeat me, Kisou!"

I fly down to Raven at a blinding speak and pick her up helping her avoid the chains. Then afterwards I throw her towards my son hoping she's use that to her advantage.
"Raven, seriously. Just stand back for a breif moment."
Old 12-29-2011, 11:25 AM   #7319
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
You said you'd be here! I already set up the macine. It is time to confront Shukanta. I know it isn't your problem but you said you'd help.
Did you find Nemo? (yes I get the reference.)
Yeah, I know. Im kinda stuck doing something. Ill be there in a few moments.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:26 AM   #7320
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Did I read that right? Son.................................

Spoiler: