Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-29-2011, 02:33 AM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default what pairing would you like to see happen?

OK here are the rules you just put up whatever pairing you would like to see and, why? it doesn't matter who it is or how likely or unlikely the pairing is to actually come true. I just want to know what your opinion is on who should be together.

I personally would like to see Ino with Gaara. I think would make for a very cute and, interesting couple with Ino being as loud and outgoing as she is and Gaara being as quiet and reserved as he is. I also think it would be kind of funny to watch them walking around together as a couple I mean I can see Ino getting into a cat fight with Sakura and being dragged away by sand. I could also see Ino scaring the crap out of Gaara which would be hilarious. I mean the look on his face would be priceless.

I could also see Suigetsu and, Karin, but only because I think it would be funny.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:17 AM   #2
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: what pairing would you like to see happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
OK here are the rules you just put up whatever pairing you would like to see and, why? it doesn't matter who it is or how likely or unlikely the pairing is to actually come true. I just want to know what your opinion is on who should be together.

I personally would like to see Ino with Gaara. I think would make for a very cute and, interesting couple with Ino being as loud and outgoing as she is and Gaara being as quiet and reserved as he is. I also think it would be kind of funny to watch them walking around together as a couple I mean I can see Ino getting into a cat fight with Sakura and being dragged away by sand. I could also see Ino scaring the crap out of Gaara which would be hilarious. I mean the look on his face would be priceless.

I could also see Suigetsu and, Karin, but only because I think it would be funny.

yahh! good idea i like it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:19 AM   #3
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I i'd like to see Hinata with Kiba,
becous i think theid do i good couple lol
with hinata being so you know how she is and Kiba in a way is like naruto you know never wating and jumping into battle wenever he gets a chance !

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:10 AM   #4
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Your reason fits quite well.

My fingers are getting sore, so I'll post one for now.

I'd like to see Hinata with Shino.

They're quite alike in a number of ways. Both are quiet, but will speak their mind when needed-Shino bluntly and Hinata in such a way as to not offend anyone. I thought in the Chunin Exams Shino telling Hinata he was counting on her to win showed that he noted her growth, which made me favour him more. Shino shows natural concern for others, Hinata is natural gentle to others-neither show a biased opinion. Hinata doesn't like to antagonize her friends and avoids taking sides in an arguement. Shino never seems to push an arguement any further, even when someone says something. They've both want to be recognised, both in general and for their skills.Both know what it's like to feel helpless-Hinata unable to feel worthy at times, Shino unable to go to the Sasuke Retrieval Mission. Shino would keep an eye on her, but not hover around her.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:10 PM   #5
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I have to admit that I've bought into Shikamaru and Temari. I think they'd be perfect together.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #6
DreamsOnWings
Veteran Chunin

DreamsOnWings saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'd like to see Shikamaru and Temari end up together. Not a huge, love-dovey production (because they'd be OOC and I won't be able to stand it), but maybe hints, or just a quick showing at the end.

"Shadow and light are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other."~Princess Zelda from Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess

"'Hope' is just a fool's dream that brings despair at the end"~ Liselotte Werckmeister from 11eyes

"If life were a joke, death would be funny. However, they put jokes in life so that you can laugh while Death comes for you."~ Foxpilot

~LinkxZelda~
~ShikamaruxTemari~

DreamsOnWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:39 AM   #7
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsOnWings View Post
I'd like to see Shikamaru and Temari end up together. Not a huge, love-dovey production (because they'd be OOC and I won't be able to stand it), but maybe hints, or just a quick showing at the end.
Yeah I could see that working out like show us that they're together, but like shove it in our faces.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 01-11-2012, 08:01 AM   #8
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsOnWings View Post
Quote:
Yeah I could see that working out like show us that they're together, but like shove it in our faces.
Ino x Shikamaru. ^ Same reasons as above.

Do remember, Temari is a couple years older then Shikamaru. (Somehow, That'll seem like his Mama )
I know its not wrong, BUUUUT, I just see it fit for Shika to end up with Ino, Yah know?
After all, He was always there for her, As a team-mate, plus, a close friend. They both make a suitable couple, I dare say.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #9
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hayley and Amber random just felt like saying that

Ino and choji it would be cute

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #10
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Hayley and Amber random just felt like saying that

Ino and choji it would be cute
Say wah!? I didn't know she said that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants620 View Post
Shika Kurenai
o.O Oh wow.

Sasuke X Sakura.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #11
DreamsOnWings
Veteran Chunin

DreamsOnWings saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
Ino x Shikamaru. ^ Same reasons as above.

Do remember, Temari is a couple years older then Shikamaru. (Somehow, That'll seem like his Mama )
I know its not wrong, BUUUUT, I just see it fit for Shika to end up with Ino, Yah know?
After all, He was always there for her, As a team-mate, plus, a close friend. They both make a suitable couple, I dare say.
I'd agree, I would've though Shikamaru and Ino would've been a cute couple, except for the fact that they seem distinctly like siblings (in my view, anyhow). I've never seen them as a pairing, really. I like Shikamaru, and I adore Ino (ever since that episode in Sakura's past, I've just liked her) but thinking of them romantically just....Well, it's like NejiHina. They could work, but I'm not for incest, whether they're physically related or they just act like it. (Once again, it's just me...)

Older by two years, neh? But remember, Shikamaru's more mature than his age. I daresay an older woman would work for him. (But not Kurenei old...That's too big an age difference for me to swallow.) Plus, I like how Shikamaru and Temari are both analysts. They can argue with each other. Ino...Well, she can argue too, but to be honest, I don't think she can keep up with Shikamaru that way.

"Shadow and light are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other."~Princess Zelda from Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess

"'Hope' is just a fool's dream that brings despair at the end"~ Liselotte Werckmeister from 11eyes

"If life were a joke, death would be funny. However, they put jokes in life so that you can laugh while Death comes for you."~ Foxpilot

~LinkxZelda~
~ShikamaruxTemari~

DreamsOnWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:44 AM   #12
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

You know another pairing that has crossed my mind is Neji and Ino. I don't know why it just seems like they'd make a cure couple.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 01-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

None.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:30 AM   #14
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i think Mei and Tsunade would make a good couple
but seriously now i think Tsunade and Jiraiya would make a good couple

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:42 PM   #15
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hinata and Naruto,Shikamaru and Temari
Old 01-21-2012, 10:47 AM   #16
HinataGirl
Academy Graduate

HinataGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want to see hinata with naruto and sajura with sasuke . Hope that will happen
Old 01-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #17
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

NaruSaku-Its the closest to being canon at the moment, lots of development and a close growing bond

KibaHina-Kiba is the one who always has the most concern for her, plus they have been on the same team for the last few yrs, they know each other well and I think their opposites compliment each other

ShikaIno-Teammates and friends for years and because of that they are close, have also developed a close bond and have been there for each other as teammates and friends through the rough times

NejiTen-Tenten seems to respect Neji a lot and they sometimes train together in Part 1,and they work well together in terms of teamwork

Suigetsu & Karin-Her loud mouth and his teasing seem to go well hand and hand together, plus they both on Team Taka so they sort of got to know each other, idk but suigetsu and karin seem like a funny pairing to me for some reason

Last edited by katsu uchiha; 01-21-2012 at 02:14 PM.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
couples, naruto, pairings