Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 08:00 AM   #2561
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.

(,,l,, -_- ,,l,,)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:01 AM   #2562
Yoshi-Chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Yoshi-Chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

ooh, whos his gf? xD

edit: never mind.
I'm still looking up.."
Old 07-15-2009, 08:03 AM   #2563
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetaled View Post
(,,l,, -_- ,,l,,)
Nahnahnah dude, peace and love! ,\/,,

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:08 AM   #2564
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Okay, heres an old pic of me

Spoiler:

Don't hate me because i'm beautiful
Spoiler:

deleted

.............fine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by animelover; 07-15-2009 at 08:14 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:08 AM   #2565
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
Okay, heres an old pic of me

Spoiler:

Don't hate me because i'm beautiful
Spoiler:

GOT YA!!!

You look sad in Neko form

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-15-2009, 08:10 AM   #2566
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Well!
excuse me for living!!

Last edited by animelover; 07-15-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:11 AM   #2567
animelover
Jonin

-_________- last time i try my act at "funny"

Old 07-15-2009, 08:13 AM   #2568
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
-_________- last time i try my act at "funny"
lmao

well heres me 5 mouths ago, when i was cuting my hair and i look little less fit back then, now im skinner
Spoiler:

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 07-15-2009, 08:14 AM   #2569
STR4F1N R4VEN
Academy Graduate

STR4F1N R4VEN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
(,,l,, -_- ,,l,,)
be original kid,
Old 07-15-2009, 08:16 AM   #2570
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
okay, heres an old pic of me

Spoiler:

don't hate me because i'm beautiful
Spoiler:

deleted

.............fine

fear me!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-15-2009, 08:17 AM   #2571
STR4F1N R4VEN
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
lmao

well heres me 5 mouths ago, when i was cuting my hair and i look little less fit back then, now im skinner
Spoiler:
-liquids vioce- BROTHAA!! get outta the way ur blocking th tv! lol jp
Old 07-15-2009, 08:18 AM   #2572
STR4F1N R4VEN
Academy Graduate

Quote:
fear me!!!!!!!!!
aww i dnt wanna!!
Old 07-15-2009, 08:21 AM   #2573
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR4F1N R4VEN View Post

aww i dnt wanna!!
I should really post my REAL pic. if i could

Nice one Raiden

Old 07-15-2009, 08:22 AM   #2574
STR4F1N R4VEN
Academy Graduate

Quote:
I should really post my REAL pic. if i could

Nice one Raiden
Hadoken!!
-Fire from my hands-
Old 07-15-2009, 08:22 AM   #2575
animelover
Jonin

*pouts* I wanna post mine

Old 07-15-2009, 08:23 AM   #2576
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

who want to see mine

Old 07-15-2009, 08:23 AM   #2577
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
who want to see mine
I DO!!!!! xD

/Heil

Old 07-15-2009, 08:24 AM   #2578
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
who want to see mine
*raises hand and jumps up and down* Me me me me!!!!

Old 07-15-2009, 08:24 AM   #2579
Nine
Herbalist

you are the only one i'll pm you

Old 07-15-2009, 08:24 AM   #2580
STR4F1N R4VEN
Academy Graduate

Quote:
*pouts* I wanna post mine
so take a pic when u see raiden =3
Closed Thread