Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 12-24-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Increase usage of the FAQ page

You are all probably aware of the FAQ page linked to in the navbar at the top of the forum (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/faq.php). However, in my opinion I don't feel that it is being used enough or not being promoted as a source of answers to main questions posted all of the time in the forums.

I'd like to recommend that all the answers to questions people ask all the time (eg How to get a custom avatar, What is the postcount needed to change your rank etc) be put in that FAQ page and ask members to look at that page via the Welcome PM, along with a Notice Message in the Technical / Feedback forums that shows at the top of those forum pages, so people can at least see that their question may already be solved.

I notice that some information regarding Forum Rules and How to get the direct link of a post has been added, but it would be good to add much more it

Would like to hear your thoughts on this

~ TK
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Increase usage of the FAQ page

Mine is better.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:22 PM   #3
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

If it were a simple matter of the FAQs not being well known enough, we'd have come up with a solution for this problem by now. The core of it is that some people are just lazy asses who don't want to take the effort to actually read or do the research themselves. For example, we make people sit for several seconds on the rules page to try and ensure people actually read those and we still give out plenty of infractions for which the general response too is, "Well I didn't know..."

It just goes to show how much people really care to read.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 07:51 AM   #4
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
If it were a simple matter of the FAQs not being well known enough, we'd have come up with a solution for this problem by now. The core of it is that some people are just lazy asses who don't want to take the effort to actually read or do the research themselves. For example, we make people sit for several seconds on the rules page to try and ensure people actually read those and we still give out plenty of infractions for which the general response too is, "Well I didn't know..."

It just goes to show how much people really care to read.
You have a point there Ashen.
I guess I could safely say this won't be getting implemented :P
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Psh, TBC, yours isn't just yours. >.>
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

And it's not yours at all.

But please Shika, continue servicing the forum with posts like that, we could NEVER live without your guidance.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote