Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #621
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Feats - Chapter by Chapter Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight789 View Post
what do u mean useless. it competely blow away the gas that was coming toward Gai and kakashi.

You and funny man, Try to see the Amazingness in Guy. for instance. have you notice that Gai is not even showing signs of tiredness even when exiting out of the Gates then going back in. and may i remind you that He is not even in the 7th gate!!!!!!!!

also if im correct, didnt the 6 tails collapse because of Gai's Morning Peacock. look at Page 6 of the chapter. What do you think? im kind of wondering how he fell, the only answer is that it got hit by the attack since on page 5 it showed a mark on its chest.
The 6-Tails didn't fall over.

You can see that it's two antennae signify that the 6-Tails is upright.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:33 PM   #622
Midnight789
Chunin

Midnight789 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
The 6-Tails didn't fall over.

You can see that it's two antennae signify that the 6-Tails is upright.
really are you sure??.. lol it looks like it fell because of the crater it made. also why is it flat instead of upright on page 6
Midnight789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:34 PM   #623
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
what do u mean useless. it competely blow away the gas that was coming toward Gai and kakashi.

You and funny man, Try to see the Amazingness in Guy. for instance. have you notice that Gai is not even showing signs of tiredness even when exiting out of the Gates then going back in. and may i remind you that He is not even in the 7th gate!!!!!!!!

also if im correct, didnt the 6 tails collapse because of Gai's Morning Peacock. look at Page 6 of the chapter. What do you think? im kind of wondering how he fell, the only answer is that it got hit by the attack since on page 5 it showed a mark on its chest.

Instead of arguing with you about Naruto, I'm taking the high road and will fix your post for you grammatically.

Quote:
What do you mean useless? It completely blew away the gas that was coming towards Guy and Kakashi.

You are funny man. Try to see how amazing Guy is. For instance, have you noticed that Guy is not even showing signs of fatigue, even when exiting the Gates, then going back in? And may I remind you, that he is not even in the 7th gate?!?!?!

Also, if I'm correct, didn't the 6-tails collapse because of Guy's Morning Peacock? Look at page 6 of the chapter... What do you think? I'm kind of wondering how he fell. The only answer is that it got hit by the attack, since on page 5 it showed a mark on its chest.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #624
Midnight789
Chunin

^^ Well im sorry professor!!!!. next time i'll reread my post for yah!!!..lol
Old 12-26-2011, 04:39 PM   #625
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I'm glad. Thank you.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:44 PM   #626
Midnight789
Chunin

You!!! Will Kneel Before Me!! When the Day Comes!!! Gai sensi will take Over!!!!
Old 12-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #627
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You!!! Will Kneel Before Me!! When the Day Comes!!! Gai sensi will take Over!!!!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #628
Midnight789
Chunin

^^ Lmao!!!

Can someone please tell me if the six tailed Beast Collapse due to Gai's attack because im seeing it laying flat on the ground with a big crater surrounding it.!!

its on page 6

Last edited by Kuromaki; 12-26-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #629
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Can someone please tell me if the six tailed Beast Collapse due to Gai's attack because im seeing it laying flat on the ground with a big crater surrounding it.!!

its on page 6
Nope not down its upright. The crater was created most likely due to the extreme weight of the six-tails final form exerted on the ground when Utakata transformed from V2

Shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Jungle

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

" Cool head, agile mind." - Shikaku Nara
vonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #630
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Midnight, look on page 5. In bottom right panel with Kakashi you can see that it's still up. Guy used Morning Peacock just to repel its acid foam.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:32 AM   #631
Midnight789
Chunin

^^ ohh ok
Old 12-27-2011, 09:37 AM   #632
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

LUCKY.KAKASHI saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

kakashi raiden can cut v2 jinsh arms .
Old 12-27-2011, 11:25 AM   #633
Midnight789
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKY.KAKASHI View Post
I know, that was amazing. I feel like Kakashi's Lighting is stronger than Sasukes'
Old 12-27-2011, 11:39 AM   #634
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

i think it is manga canon 100% confirmed now .
Old 12-27-2011, 11:44 AM   #635
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Midnight, look on page 5. In bottom right panel with Kakashi you can see that it's still up. Guy used Morning Peacock just to repel its acid foam.
on page 5 it shows the 5 tails had some kind of truma on his nick , and he was still up cuz it is manga so it was just a frozen image , but later on , on the next page it shows the 5 tails on the ground , and if u concentrate u can see the sand and dust effects and the ground destruction , all of this give the impression of that the 5 tails had been fallen .
Old 12-27-2011, 11:49 AM   #636
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
That really does look like it cut those arms o_o
Quote:
on page 5 it shows the 5 tails had some kind of truma on his nick , and he was still up cuz it is manga so it was just a frozen image , but later on , on the next page it shows the 5 tails on the ground , and if u concentrate u can see the sand and dust effects and the ground destruction , all of this give the impression of that the 5 tails had been fallen .
No dear, that's just a shadow.

Seems to me like the cracks are just caused by the weight and movement of the 6 tails, like Vonshadow said.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:52 AM   #637
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
"Ground destruction effects" =/= Fallen. Its a giant creature, just stepping down somewhere is gonna cause the ground to break up. I also don't remember seeing it on the ground as if it were lying there.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #638
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The whole V2 arms is suspect considering I doubt he can do it with Kyuubi's form or let alone even Hachibi's unless of course the arms are much less durable.

Let alone also the differences in power.

But still a pretty good cutting feat.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #639
Midnight789
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
"Ground destruction effects" =/= Fallen. Its a giant creature, just stepping down somewhere is gonna cause the ground to break up. I also don't remember seeing it on the ground as if it were lying there.
r u sure he stepped down, it seems he fell. take a look at the slugs chest on page 5. it also shows that he was hit by some flames cause it was surrounding him
Old 12-27-2011, 12:29 PM   #640
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

in gai matter :

guys just look on the ground cracks under the hachibe , it looks like the same , and since the son guko throw ed the 8 tails to make that cracks ,this make me feels that the 5 tails must be fallen to make the same type of cracks on the ground .

and take in mind that all the surrounding area is clear and their is no sings of cracking and destruction of the ground , even thought the heavy monsters was ruining around , and yet their is only two places of ground destruction , one wher the hachibe falls and the second is where the 5 tails fallen . which make me conclude that it need amonster to fall to make that type of cracks on the ground .

and what about the dust effect and sand which make the impression of 5 tails so pushed back ???? common guys it is manga hint , if u cant find it out with Ur self no one will help u .

any way , i think we must w8 and see the anime to close this subject , even thought i think it was very clear that the 5 tails wasnt on its erected position .

Last edited by LUCKY.KAKASHI; 12-27-2011 at 12:39 PM.
LUCKY.KAKASHI is offline   Reply With Quote