Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #101
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Re: Box and Sarutobi vs Roy and Logan

Wait. is the bedrock connecting to Logan?
Old 12-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #102
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

My wind blades can pierce bedrock. Logan's feet magically hardened and absorbed it... Forget it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:26 AM   #103
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Great, its sarutobi's turn anyways.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:01 AM   #104
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
*Kisou yawned as he stood in the battle field waiting for someone to attack or create some kind of disturbance. Just then he scenced the precense of the man named Kell. He knew he was trying to approach him with stealth of somekind but everyone knows that it is futile to attempt to pass Kisou without being noticed.

Kisou was wearing his normal clothes: black skinny jeans, blue shirt, and a blue and black jacket that resembled Naruto's. His hair was dyed to a dark blue and black at the moment which slightly resembled his attitude: cool and collected.

"So ya gonna do something or are we just gonna stand here?"

He took out his weakest weapon to show that he wanted to give him a chance. His katana was one of the three sections of his weapons: Raiton. As soon as his hand grriped around its hilt it erupted in a blue and black energy causing gusts of winds to follow after it. Before he charged in his opponent decided to attack him first. He was approached by an X figured wave of energy covered in dust so he couldnt really see it but he could scence its position. Kisou used the attacks shape to his advantage. He waited until the last minute and careful went underneath the wave of energy with great agility and speed. The wall behind him didn't phase him at all for he had no intention in going backwards in teh first place.

"Ohh, good one. Got anymore fun tricks? Hey Logan, this guys yours. I need to get at Box y'know but we'll switch later. This guy seems good."

Kisou looked at his opponent with flares in his pupils that raged blue. It was also obvious too tell that the ground around Kisou was also crackling and turning into debris. This was because he was increasing his energy at a massive scale. Suddenly, Kisou took approach to his new opponent and used his quickness to appear infront of Kell. He stared into his eyes hoping he would stare back for his pupils had changed into a different pattern. He simply only stabbed his katana infront of him then appeared behind him with a blinding speed that created a sonic boom eruption in the process that would make him go deaf if he didnt handle it properly. Once behind him he charged some blue magnetic energy into his hand and suddenly the katana raged out of the ground and was attracted towards Kisou. The magnetic force would also wear down Kell for his weapons on him would weigh him down expedentiolaly. Before being able to travel to his hand the blade would go through Kell before getting there, peircing through his liver. Simultaneously, Kisou swung his left foot towards the side of Kell hoping to break a few bones in his mid section*
Kell noticing his opponent Kisou Out maneuvering his dust wave,and was now coming towards him."made several sets of handsigns with quick succession"....
*smoke mist technique* as Kisou reached ever closer towards kell,kell's body became covered in smoke,with so much smoke appearing in kell's location shrouding his body with smoke,it began to create a mist in the area.upon sensing kisou's presence closing in,kell then followed up *dust release: dust clone* to form a exact copy of himself formed completely out dust particles.the clone stood before him.as he the real kell clapped his hands together *transformation technique* kell using this technique a technique he is well known for do to his mastery of the technique.transformed into a small mosiquto(misspelled)and flew away just in time appearing several feet away.
If Kisou hits the dust clone with his foot,it would be destroyed on a molecular level.while dust particles would cover his blade and continue up the katana attempting to reach Kisou and destroy his hand on a molecular level.
Kell now satisfied with his escape and decoy,released his transformation returning to his human form....but upon learning his decoy was not as useful,as he originally thought."he looked towards Kisou with a blank expression showing no emotion good or Ill.in is eyes,the only part of his face not covered in bandages."he then formed another set of handsigns......*dust release: pyramid of death* upon completing his handsigns,kell placed his hands a few inches away in front of his mouth.as dust particles began forming in between his hands,and then was released in the form of massive size pyramid,heading towards the approaching Kisou while leaving barely any room for escape,while also keeping Kisou further away and fully escaping kisou's attack.while kell's attack would leave a slim chance of evasion if coming from the direction of the pyramid it's self.kell then unwrapped the bandages around his palms,revealing a black triangle shape hole in each palm.*explosive kunai mass murder technique*just as kell softly spoke,a overwhelming number of kunai shot out of each palm.as kell guided them with his chakra,aiming 40 kunai towards the ground underneath the pyramid,and guiding them slightly upwards just missing the ground and now ready to explode right before kisou's eyes.while another 40 kunai were guided off to the right of the pyramid also heading for Kisou,then the remaining 40 explosive kunai were sent off to the left of the dust pyramid.heading for Kisou attempting to blow him into pieces.
/kell stood in wait,keeping a close eye on his surroundings.just in case his plan of attack had failed.

(edited,If pinpointing kell's location.you would of avoided the dust clone and smoke mist altogether.and headed towards kell's new location,and meeting a attack that also was used to prevent Kisou from moving forward towards kell.)
I'm going to sign back out,my phone is on low battery.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 12-27-2011 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Evasion error
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:10 AM   #105
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Sarutobi: I raised my energy so all my attributes increased therefore i would be able to pinpoint yhur location with ease so yhur evasion is inaccurate.
Old 12-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #106
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
My wind blades can pierce bedrock. Logan's feet magically hardened and absorbed it... Forget it.
Wait a minute! I can't use anything to block it at all. Your exuse is it can peirce bedrock, I don't care! Roy, please switch with me, I am annoyed.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:32 PM   #107
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You could dodge it... but nevermind...

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:33 PM   #108
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

We'll have to switch anyways. Sarutobi ish about to die.
Old 12-27-2011, 04:48 PM   #109
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Let me get at him! You can have Box. (no offense.)

Spoiler:

Old 12-27-2011, 04:58 PM   #110
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright, can do.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #111
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Box's turn.

Spoiler:

Old 12-28-2011, 02:44 PM   #112
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

No, sarutobi hasn't fixed his move.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:16 PM   #113
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I did that yesterday.although pinpointing ones location doesn't auto place you next to them.you still have to move towards them,But that's not important.i've got to withdraw anyways I'm not going to be on very much this week.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 07:50 PM   #114
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Ooooooooookay.

Spoiler:

Old 12-29-2011, 09:21 AM   #115
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

I told yhu I dashed into yhur- nevermind. Lets just close this.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:08 AM   #116
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Well, just let box go now.

Spoiler:

Old 12-29-2011, 11:13 AM   #117
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

*Stabs self and dies*
Oops I lost.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:18 AM   #118
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

/Kills Box
Ooops I won.

Spoiler:

Tags
boxhead, logan, roy, sarutobi