Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 12-24-2011, 09:24 AM   #41
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN BOX SET 10 IS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!! April 2012!!!!!!!!

So excited!! I can't wait to get this box set. But isn't the release date way too early??? 4 months before it comes out. I think VIZ is doing better, hopefully they release 15-20 episode box sets soon.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #42
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN BOX SET 10 IS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!! April 2012!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
So excited!! I can't wait to get this box set. But isn't the release date way too early??? 4 months before it comes out. I think VIZ is doing better, hopefully they release 15-20 episode box sets soon.
Yeah, Im hoping for the same thing! ^^ Since this next arc ends in the 140's!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:34 AM   #43
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Box Set 11 will come out in the summer of 2012 and end the Hunt for Itachi Arc right? If so I'm getting both. Except for the short filler box set after it.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:08 AM   #44
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
Box Set 11 will come out in the summer of 2012 and end the Hunt for Itachi Arc right? If so I'm getting both. Except for the short filler box set after it.
Im guessing that Box set 11 should come out around that time. And yes, it most deffinitely should end the arc. But, Id rethink about not getting 12 if I were you. Because, according to my calculations, the fight between Sasuke and Killer Bee is more than likely gonna be on that box set.

Old 12-24-2011, 04:44 PM   #45
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah boxset 11 should come out sometime in July as long as the scedule stays the same and I don't think the hunt for Itachi arc will end on that boxset there will probrably be at least a few more of it on boxset 12 then get on to the fillers as well.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #46
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yeah boxset 11 should come out sometime in July as long as the scedule stays the same and I don't think the hunt for Itachi arc will end on that boxset there will probrably be at least a few more of it on boxset 12 then get on to the fillers as well.
Thats what Im thinkin.

Old 12-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #47
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Thats what Im thinkin.
Yeah there are too many epides for it to end on 11 unless they decide to put it all in one boxset.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:22 PM   #48
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah there are too many epides for it to end on 11 unless they decide to put it all in one boxset.
That would be pretty sweet! But I seriously doubt that would happen.

Old 12-25-2011, 09:14 PM   #49
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That would be pretty sweet! But I seriously doubt that would happen.
Yeah same they will probrably only have 12 episodes on there.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:27 AM   #50
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah same they will probrably only have 12 episodes on there.
Or maybe 13 or 14. I dunno. Im guessing 14 again since, the "Jiraiyas Past" episodes will be on it! Those episodes will prolly be counted as 2 bonus episodes, just like Kakashi Chronicles on Box Set 10!!!!! XD

Old 12-26-2011, 07:16 PM   #51
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Or maybe 13 or 14. I dunno. Im guessing 14 again since, the "Jiraiyas Past" episodes will be on it! Those episodes will prolly be counted as 2 bonus episodes, just like Kakashi Chronicles on Box Set 10!!!!! XD
Yeah thats true I know Jiraiya's past will be the start af that boxset and yeah they could consider them as bonus episodes and if so they could make them have 14 episodes on it.XD And if so that would be great.^^
Old 12-26-2011, 09:56 PM   #52
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah thats true I know Jiraiya's past will be the start af that boxset and yeah they could consider them as bonus episodes and if so they could make them have 14 episodes on it.XD And if so that would be great.^^
Graat is an under statement. Try AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #53
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Graat is an under statement. Try AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
lol Yeah awesome does sound better for it.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #54
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
lol Yeah awesome does sound better for it.
Yes indeed! ^^

Old 12-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #55
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes indeed! ^^
Heh heh yeah and if they do have the Jaraiya's past thing as bonus episodes then they probrably will have 14 episodes. We'll have to find out when they show it.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:22 PM   #56
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Heh heh yeah and if they do have the Jaraiya's past thing as bonus episodes then they probrably will have 14 episodes. We'll have to find out when they show it.
Yes, much anticipation building over here!

Old 12-26-2011, 10:26 PM   #57
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, much anticipation building over here!
Yeah having that many episodes is always awesome.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #58
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah having that many episodes is always awesome.
Im just saying that I can hardly wait for box set 11! Even 12 as well! Lots of good stuff heading this way!!!!

Old 12-26-2011, 10:55 PM   #59
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Im just saying that I can hardly wait for box set 11! Even 12 as well! Lots of good stuff heading this way!!!!
Oh god yes im looking forward to 11 since it has some of the best fights they have on the episodes so far.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:15 PM   #60
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Oh god yes im looking forward to 11 since it has some of the best fights they have on the episodes so far.
Yes sir! this next arc is gonna be full of good fights! ^^ Kind of like the Majin Buu saga from DBZ!