Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #41
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Nick and Luna's Watering Hole [Rejuvinated]

You'll be a broken link?

Okay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:06 PM   #42
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'M SUPPOSED TO BE RAFIKI goddamnit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:08 PM   #43
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
How're you dear?

/Get Your Freak On Mmmmm

/Hits on you with a mating call.

RED YOU WILL NEVER FIT IN BEING A PENGUIN.

Go back to Mr. Popper.
/goes into the state of adrenaline over the mating call

Red, maybe you should try an Elephant, OR MAYBE a Giraffe

Rotate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:08 PM   #44
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@Red: WELCOME buttmonkey. <3

@Rotate:
/HNNNGGGGG

Old 12-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #45
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
How're you dear?

/Get Your Freak On Mmmmm

/Hits on you with a mating call.

RED YOU WILL NEVER FIT IN BEING A PENGUIN.

Go back to Mr. Popper.
/Mounts you

GIDDYUP LUNA! NEKOCORN RIDING A DEER YAHOOOO

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #46
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
@Red: WELCOME buttmonkey. <3

@Rotate:
/HNNNGGGGG
/super deep buck call
/HNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Old 12-26-2011, 09:27 PM   #47
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
/Mounts you

GIDDYUP LUNA! NEKOCORN RIDING A DEER YAHOOOO
I AM NOT A DEER, I AM A DOE.

/grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotate View Post
/super deep buck call
/HNNNNNNNNNGGGGG
/licks inside of your ear.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:27 PM   #48
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

/angry face

Old 12-26-2011, 09:30 PM   #49
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

What's wroooonnggg?

Old 12-26-2011, 09:30 PM   #50
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
I AM NOT A DEER, I AM A DOE.

/grunt

/licks inside of your ear.
My apologies, madame. You're just so magnificent.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 12-26-2011, 09:33 PM   #51
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What's wroooonnggg?
I don't like things in my ears. They throw off my mighty antler equalibrium.

/falls over

Old 12-26-2011, 09:34 PM   #52
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Nick come with me in the way.

@Rotate: Awwww I'm sorry! (Not.)

Old 12-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #53
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

/Lies on the ground like a turtle on its back

Quick Luna! Lick my other ear! ;D

Old 12-26-2011, 09:38 PM   #54
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

I see you're coming around.

/sits on Rotate's foot, does the Sound Second Motion Number 5

Old 12-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #55
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Nick come with me in the way.

@Rotate: Awwww I'm sorry! (Not.)
/Takes your hoof and follows

/Heil

Old 12-26-2011, 09:42 PM   #56
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
/Takes your hoof and follows
/Pushes you into the water and follows closely after.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:43 PM   #57
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I see you're coming around.

/sits on Rotate's foot, does the Sound Second Motion Number 5
/sound second motion number 5?

Old 12-26-2011, 09:44 PM   #58
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotate View Post
/sound second motion number 5?
I am not sure of what it is either, I sort of just rolled with the first words that formed in my mind.

/braids your hair.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #59
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
/Pushes you into the water and follows closely after.

The water is getting warmer lol

/Heil

Old 12-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #60
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

You peed didn't you, Nick.