Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #41
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate

Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
Yes it is 100% unreasonable to believe the other person has the dexterity to fight you, and at the same time make his connection lag while you are just about to combo him. Like really do you think about things before you say it?

And the fact that you said you didn't notice it until someone mentioned it. You just proved my point 100 times over. Classic human psychology, nothing will be there unless you look for it. Someone told you to look for it, you did, and oh look there it was. Yet when nobody said anything, there were no problems. And yes, I have played 4000+ games, without experiencing this a single time.
Dude I don't care how many games you've played and, the fact that someone else said it first means nothing.

So let me get this straight if you didn't notice that the kid next door to you was crazy until someone pointed it out to you then does that mean the 100% without a doubt that the kid next door to you isn't crazy?

I mean honestly are you really that narrow minded and, yes I do because I know that the internet cord on my PS3 is plugged right into the back of it.

Because what you don't seem to be understanding here and, I'll try to make this as clear for you as I possibly can is. That there are over 1000 people on PSN and even a few people who I know that play xbox who have complained about this issue. Now if I was the only one who said anything about then sure you could just say that I was being paranoid. However; with all of the game freaks who feel the need to hack the game are you saying that 100% without a doubt that there is no possible way that it could happen?
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #42
UchihaManoLo
Ninja Academy Student

UchihaManoLo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thats his problem..he's playing on the ps3 #obsolete
UchihaManoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:42 PM   #43
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yeah I've heard about that happening before too, especially after PSN got hacked too. It's really shameful actually
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 08:03 PM   #44
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Yeah I've heard about that happening before too, especially after PSN got hacked too. It's really shameful actually
Umm. after PSN got hacked everything actually started working much more smoothly so thats definitely wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaManoLo View Post
Thats his problem..he's playing on the ps3 #obsolete
Thats "HER" problem, The problem isin't the system since I've never encountered this problem she speaks of and I play on the PS3.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sagepain; 12-26-2011 at 08:05 PM.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #45
UchihaManoLo
Ninja Academy Student

Oops my bad! I actually just favor the 360 over the ps3, hence my comment. But I guess it's probably her own connection that ruins her gameplay experience. :-/
Old 12-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #46
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaManoLo View Post
Oops my bad! I actually just favor the 360 over the ps3, hence my comment. But I guess it's probably her own connection that ruins her gameplay experience. :-/

I doubt its her connection, since its apparently a wired connection, but there can be so many other factors affecting her matches that its just not likely that someone is cheating.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #47
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Umm. after PSN got hacked everything actually started working much more smoothly so thats definitely wrong.

Thats "HER" problem, The problem isin't the system since I've never encountered this problem she speaks of and I play on the PS3.
Well it either is or it isn't all i know is that after PSN got hacked a lot of people claimed that they were getting messages from the group that hacked it called anonymous or that their friends forwarded it them.

They said that they'd offer you thinks like PSN money or free hacks and, they would say things like send this to all of your friends and, invite them to chat room to win $100 on PSN or free Call of Duty hacks and, after that everything would go horribly wrong.

I got one once, but I panicked and just deleted it. I didn't want to get hacked.

Oh and did your hear that they're actually trying to do it again. I swear I will be so upset if I can't play the game for another 5 months like last time.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:34 PM   #48
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Well it either is or it isn't all i know is that after PSN got hacked a lot of people claimed that they were getting messages from the group that hacked it called anonymous or that their friends forwarded it them.

They said that they'd offer you thinks like PSN money or free hacks and, they would say things like send this to all of your friends and, invite them to chat room to win $100 on PSN or free Call of Duty hacks and, after that everything would go horribly wrong.

I got one once, but I panicked and just deleted it. I didn't want to get hacked.

Oh and did your hear that they're actually trying to do it again. I swear I will be so upset if I can't play the game for another 5 months like last time.
Chain mail? all that stuff is fake so I don't play too much attention to it, that and its been going on WAY before PSN got hacked.

I'd be pissed, but if they give me some free games again then IDC

Old 12-26-2011, 08:52 PM   #49
UchihaManoLo
Ninja Academy Student

What ppl consider "cheating" on that game is just simple spamming of jutsu..i hate that myself but it's still a great game.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #50
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
Dude I don't care how many games you've played and, the fact that someone else said it first means nothing.

So let me get this straight if you didn't notice that the kid next door to you was crazy until someone pointed it out to you then does that mean the 100% without a doubt that the kid next door to you isn't crazy?

I mean honestly are you really that narrow minded and, yes I do because I know that the internet cord on my PS3 is plugged right into the back of it.

Because what you don't seem to be understanding here and, I'll try to make this as clear for you as I possibly can is. That there are over 1000 people on PSN and even a few people who I know that play xbox who have complained about this issue. Now if I was the only one who said anything about then sure you could just say that I was being paranoid. However; with all of the game freaks who feel the need to hack the game are you saying that 100% without a doubt that there is no possible way that it could happen?
You just don't seem to be getting it.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:00 PM   #51
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Listen I've read through this entire thread and, all I have to say is this OK one there may not be any cheating going on and, then again there might be I don't really know.

She might really be paranoid and, think somethings wrong or she might actually knows she's wrong, but is holding it against you for calling her a liar.

I mean from what I can see she really hates that word.

It doesn't make sense but some people who make mistakes may be ready to admit their wrong unless they hold on to things out of spite for being called a lair or something on a mistake they made even if they know their wrong.

My advice to both of you is to just agree to disagree and, stop talking to eachother or else I don't see this ending anytime soon

on another note I like your screen name it makes me laugh especially when I think about stewie from family guy and, replace what the duce with what the toast.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 12-26-2011 at 11:20 PM.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:02 PM   #52
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Chain mail? all that stuff is fake so I don't play too much attention to it, that and its been going on WAY before PSN got hacked.

I'd be pissed, but if they give me some free games again then IDC
Yeah I did like Infamous
Old 12-26-2011, 11:48 PM   #53
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate

Quote:
I guess not
Old 12-26-2011, 11:57 PM   #54
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Oh my god this game is full of spammers.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:25 PM   #55
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
Oh my god this game is full of spammers.
True I've not met one Hero who isn't a spammer most of the good fighters are between beginners and upperclassmen
Old 12-27-2011, 11:30 PM   #56
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
True I've not met one Hero who isn't a spammer most of the good fighters are between beginners and upperclassmen
You mean most of the fighters who have absolutely no clue what they are doing are between beginners and upperclassmen. I am guessing someone who you consider a "good fighter" is the ones that does nothing but mash the combo button. There is a reason their win/loss is so low. It is because instead of paying attention to what their opponent is doing, they mindlessly spam the combo button hoping to get lucky, but just end up running into the same thing over and over.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:03 AM   #57
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

My Guidlines for a good player:
Doesn't sub+ougi
doesn't sub+grab like 5 times a match -_-
uses a combo or two
Can easily adjust to different situations
uses their jutsu wisely
doesn't mindlessly spam R2 even when not being attacked.
doesn't jump guard the whole time match.
Most important: Doesn't use Sasori.

^This is my playstyle and my W/L ratio is 2.0 or more(50/20 something), and probably would be higher if ranked matches weren't so stressful and dull -.-

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:26 AM   #58
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate

Quote:
You mean most of the fighters who have absolutely no clue what they are doing are between beginners and upperclassmen. I am guessing someone who you consider a "good fighter" is the ones that does nothing but mash the combo button. There is a reason their win/loss is so low. It is because instead of paying attention to what their opponent is doing, they mindlessly spam the combo button hoping to get lucky, but just end up running into the same thing over and over.
Wrong loser. If you knew anything about the game then you'd know that you only receive a rank when you're playing on ranked fights. So even a player who's rank is beginner can be a pro at the game.

I consider a good fighter to be person who knows how to use all of his moves to his advantage as well as his items. Not some kid who feels the need to do the same move over and, over again.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:35 AM   #59
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm sorry but I have to agree with her. I spend most of my time on player matches and, so far I'm only an upperclassmen because, I don't find ranked matches to be all that interesting I mean I just beat jonin who tried to spam me with Lars, Sasuke and, Itachi this morning and, I make my own sessions and, the only time I ever see a hero or sage or something is when they want to spam me.

I'm not trying to start anything, but it is true most of the good players don't bother with ranked fights anymore so most of their ranks are really low.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:51 AM   #60
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wrong loser. If you knew anything about the game then you'd know that you only receive a rank when you're playing on ranked fights. So even a player who's rank is beginner can be a pro at the game.

I consider a good fighter to be person who knows how to use all of his moves to his advantage as well as his items. Not some kid who feels the need to do the same move over and, over again.
Whoa, thats disrespectful. I can already see Toast's response to that.

My favorite example of that is countering a TUJ with a TUJ, when its your only safe option.

Quote:
I'm not trying to start anything, but it is true most of the good players don't bother with ranked fights anymore so most of their ranks are really low.
Oh! Oh! Thats me! Thats me!

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheaters, naruto, ninja, storm 2, ultimate