Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #21
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
Not really because spammers who mess with their internet connection can beat you even if you know their tricks, because when it freezes up the buttons you pressed won't register so if you planned to use a move or anything it won't work if you planned to dodge out of the way or black. like I said the buttons won't registers so it won't even matter. It also proves that with this in mind that you can be spammed by Kisame.

You may not believe me that people mess with their internet connection. However I can't tell you how it works on xbox to be honest I didn't even know that game was on anything other than PS3. However I know for a fact that it is far to convenient that we both have full bars and that it worked just fine the first two matches, but in the third match after you took forever to accept the rematch that it suddenly starts to freeze up at every moment that I'm getting the ups on you, but when you try to pull something off that it's just fine.

You see if it really was mutual as you say then wouldn't it freeze up on us both a mess both of us up? Because I've seen a genuine bad connection which is why I stopped playing people with bad connections. It'll mess both of you up not just one person and, sometimes when the other guy was winning the game would disconnect and, it would not be because anyone pulled out on purpose.

Like I said I don't know how it works on xbox, but i have tested it enough to know that the connection is solely based off of the connection of the player who's session it is.

However I can tell you that people play soul caliber 4 on PS3 have also complained about this. However; soul caliber 4 on xbox did not, so I don't know maybe it's system thing.
Once again, the connection would be bad for both people. There is no point arguing that point. It is 100% truth. Not myth, proven fact. If they mess up their connection, they lag too. If the game freezes for you, it freezes for them too. From all of the posts you have made, you seem somewhat inexperienced. I am just trying to tell you how the game works, yet you are arguing with facts.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:13 PM   #22
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
Once again, the connection would be bad for both people. There is no point arguing that point. It is 100% truth. Not myth, proven fact. If they mess up their connection, they lag too. If the game freezes for you, it freezes for them too. From all of the posts you have made, you seem somewhat inexperienced. I am just trying to tell you how the game works, yet you are arguing with facts.
OK if I am arguing with the facts then tell me why I'm not the only one who has ever come across this problem and, not just in ninja storm. Also tell me why it works just fine with absolutely no problems when I'm playing in my own session?
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #23
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
OK if I am arguing with the facts then tell me why I'm not the only one who has ever come across this problem and, not just in ninja storm. Also tell me why it works just fine with absolutely no problems when I'm playing in my own session?
Because you lie to prove your points.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:25 PM   #24
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
Because you lie to prove your points.
What do I need to lie for? It's a game and, if I was lying then why did the other guy say he'd heard about it too?

I don't need to lie to prove a point and, I wish I had video to show you how it's going down because, if you saw it then you'd know that something isn't right.

Now I can understand the game freezing if it's mutual, but if it did every time that it happened it would not just mess up my moves and not on theirs every time that it happens and, once again I have good internet connection and, I don't fight people anymore who don't have full bars because of how they freeze up and it still happens.

So if I am lying how the game is freezing up when we both have perfectly fine internet connections with full bars. If it really is mutual like you say it is then in all logic and fact there should be no freezing right? So explain to me why there still is. And, it's not like it happens with every single person I fight either.

So by your own logic since you seem to think you know everything. Tell me if you and, the person you are fighting online with connection are perfectly fine with full bars and, let's say you win the first two matches you challenge him to rematch. He takes forever to accept and, then suddenly the game starts to freeze and, not just at random moments where it seems to affect both players, but it only seems to freeze and, mess you up. now I'm not saying that you're character is the only one that freezes. However; it only seems to screw with your movement. By your "Logic" if is mutual. Why do you think that would be?

Just answer me that.

And, you know what I just figured out how to make video's so this is what I'll do for you. From now on when I fight online I'll ask my brother to video tape it and, when I catch one of them on tape I'll post it on You Tube and, give you link since you think I have so much reason to lie.

Last edited by Yokoshima Zaiaku; 12-24-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #25
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

The reason is your perception. You beat them twice, therefore when you fight them a third time, you think yourself better than them. So when you lose there has to be a reason for it. Simple psychology.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #26
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA
 
Vatanui AKA Pride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: You know what? Dammit, just call me Vat.
Posts: 30,885
Rep Power: 21
Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Dishing out logic, one post at a time.
GG Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
There is no such thing as spam, only tactics.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #27
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
The reason is your perception. You beat them twice, therefore when you fight them a third time, you think yourself better than them. So when you lose there has to be a reason for it. Simple psychology.
That is not the case and, I've already told that losing is not the issue. If you beat me then fine, but you don't have to cheat to do it. It's not like I've never ever lost before.

I don't need reason for why I lost. If I lost it was because I wasn't good enough to come out on top and, if that is so then I go and, practice.

And, you are still not answering my question.


Now if you don't mind. enough with your I'm mad because I lost BS Hell I lose to my brother all the time. I lose to KillWolfman619 all the time. I lose to Kingofthisland all the time. I lose to DOUBLETROUBLE13 all the freakin time. So me losing is not the issue. I know I'm not the best player.

So could you please just answer the question.

By your logic you say it that the connections are mutual which means it depends on both connections, but since I only fight people with full bars and, I myself also have full bars, by your logic then there should be not freezing of the game what so ever. So if the game is still freezing when nothing is wrong with either one of our internet connections then is it not reasonable for me to think that other guy is cheating?

I'm not saying that this happens all the time. However; it has happened on more than one count.

Last edited by Yokoshima Zaiaku; 12-25-2011 at 12:49 AM.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:48 AM   #28
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
That is not the case and, I've already told that losing is not the issue. If you beat me then fine, but you don't have to cheat to do it. It's not like I've never ever lost before.

I don't need reason for why I lost. If I lost it was because I wasn't good enough to come out on top and, if that is so then I go and, practice.

And, you are still not answering my question.


Now if you don't mind. enough with your I'm mad because I lost BS Hell I lose to my brother all the time. I lose to KillWolfman619 all the time. I lose to Kingofthisland all the time. I lose to DOUBLETROUBLE13 all the freakin time. So me losing is not the issue. I know I'm not the best player.

So could you please just answer the question.

By your logic you say it that the connections are mutual which means it depends on both connections, but since I only fight people with full bars and, I myself also have full bars, by your logic then there should be not freezing of the game what so ever. So if the game is still freezing when nothing is wrong with either one of our internet connections then is it not reasonable for me to think that other guy is cheating?

I'm not saying that this happens all the time. However; it has happened on more than one count.
I am pretty sure I answered your question with my last post. The guy isn't cheating. You need excuses for losing. You say you don't, but I can say I don't get irritated at people who are terrible at a game and then blame it on the developers. But that would also be a lie.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 06:51 AM   #29
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
I am pretty sure I answered your question with my last post. The guy isn't cheating. You need excuses for losing. You say you don't, but I can say I don't get irritated at people who are terrible at a game and then blame it on the developers. But that would also be a lie.
Sir you are still not answering my question. This is not an issue about losing. And, if I've already given you my user name so if you want to fight then we can go.

Once again I am BlastDragonXzero

But like I said I will be catching it on tape soon so whatever. And, lastly your I'm mad because I lost or your I'm not as good as I think I am theory has to value. Because, I can tell you right now that I just now made my own file on the PS3 and, before me and, my brother used to share the file and, I can tell you right now that together our win/loss record is 124/68 and, most of those losses were mine. So please sir come up with something different. And if I was really had a problem with losing then why sir would I challenge random people to online fights in two threads and, in comments on You Tube.

And, when I said maybe it's a system thing I wasn't blaming the developers I was just saying that hear a lot more people on PS3 complaining about cheaters than on xbox so in short I was referring to the users.

And while we're on the subject of irritation. I get irritated by know it all people who throw their so called logic at you and, then when that so called logic proves that your right and, you ask then a question in consistence with their own logic completely dodge the question by trying to insult you.

You yourself said that the connection is mutual OK. Now lets go off of that. Then by your logic if a person has have good internet connection and, they only fight people with good internet connections then should the game actually still be freezing on a mutual connection where both sides have full bars?

Last edited by Yokoshima Zaiaku; 12-25-2011 at 03:09 PM.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:11 PM   #30
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ChaosInuYasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
Posts: 2,619
Rep Power: 10
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
Thank you and, by the way I'm a girl
I gotta give you some rep for that. Also I feel your pain. I HATE it when people use underhanded 'tactics' to win a match.
__________________
ChaosInuYasha: King of Rouges, Leader of the Blue Rouges.
Sesshoumaru's Owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:30 PM   #31
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
I gotta give you some rep for that. Also I feel your pain. I HATE it when people use underhanded 'tactics' to win a match.
thanks I'm glad that at least you know I'm telling the truth unlike some people. By the way do you still have the game and, if so do you have it one PS3. Because I would love to face a real player that sin't being cheap or underhanded more than once or twice every other day.

Last edited by Yokoshima Zaiaku; 12-25-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 06:40 PM   #32
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant
 
roullex uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 764
Rep Power: 5
roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

You know what i hate about these cheaters, when their life bar is between 30 to 10% they run all over the place
roullex uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #33
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,626
Rep Power: 14
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
Sir you are still not answering my question. This is not an issue about losing. And, if I've already given you my user name so if you want to fight then we can go.

Once again I am BlastDragonXzero

But like I said I will be catching it on tape soon so whatever. And, lastly your I'm mad because I lost or your I'm not as good as I think I am theory has to value. Because, I can tell you right now that I just now made my own file on the PS3 and, before me and, my brother used to share the file and, I can tell you right now that together our win/loss record is 124/68 and, most of those losses were mine. So please sir come up with something different. And if I was really had a problem with losing then why sir would I challenge random people to online fights in two threads and, in comments on You Tube.

And, when I said maybe it's a system thing I wasn't blaming the developers I was just saying that hear a lot more people on PS3 complaining about cheaters than on xbox so in short I was referring to the users.

And while we're on the subject of irritation. I get irritated by know it all people who throw their so called logic at you and, then when that so called logic proves that your right and, you ask then a question in consistence with their own logic completely dodge the question by trying to insult you.

You yourself said that the connection is mutual OK. Now lets go off of that. Then by your logic if a person has have good internet connection and, they only fight people with good internet connections then should the game actually still be freezing on a mutual connection where both sides have full bars?
I'm pretty sure I read "sir" 3 times in this paragraph.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:11 PM   #34
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
Sir you are still not answering my question. This is not an issue about losing. And, if I've already given you my user name so if you want to fight then we can go.

Once again I am BlastDragonXzero

But like I said I will be catching it on tape soon so whatever. And, lastly your I'm mad because I lost or your I'm not as good as I think I am theory has to value. Because, I can tell you right now that I just now made my own file on the PS3 and, before me and, my brother used to share the file and, I can tell you right now that together our win/loss record is 124/68 and, most of those losses were mine. So please sir come up with something different. And if I was really had a problem with losing then why sir would I challenge random people to online fights in two threads and, in comments on You Tube.

And, when I said maybe it's a system thing I wasn't blaming the developers I was just saying that hear a lot more people on PS3 complaining about cheaters than on xbox so in short I was referring to the users.

And while we're on the subject of irritation. I get irritated by know it all people who throw their so called logic at you and, then when that so called logic proves that your right and, you ask then a question in consistence with their own logic completely dodge the question by trying to insult you.

You yourself said that the connection is mutual OK. Now lets go off of that. Then by your logic if a person has have good internet connection and, they only fight people with good internet connections then should the game actually still be freezing on a mutual connection where both sides have full bars?
Okay MA'AM. For one I don't have a PS3.

You challenge random people on Youtube because you want people to play with.. I mean I don't understand why I have to explain everything you do to you. You aren't an infant MA'AM.

For your final point, either you have never played online, or you have to be one of the least perceptive people I have ever had the misfortune of talking to. Obviously just because a connection says it is a good connection doesn't mean it is a good connection. There are connections with one bar that plays perfectly, there are connections with full bars that plays like the laggiest thing you have ever experienced.

And you said you questioned my logic and I just dodged it? Um once again, you have to be one of the least perceptive people I have ever talked to MA'AM, because I explained to you multiple times. Don't say that I dodged the question just because you can't understand what I am saying. That is all MA'AM.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:58 AM   #35
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
Okay MA'AM. For one I don't have a PS3.

You challenge random people on Youtube because you want people to play with.. I mean I don't understand why I have to explain everything you do to you. You aren't an infant MA'AM.

For your final point, either you have never played online, or you have to be one of the least perceptive people I have ever had the misfortune of talking to. Obviously just because a connection says it is a good connection doesn't mean it is a good connection. There are connections with one bar that plays perfectly, there are connections with full bars that plays like the laggiest thing you have ever experienced.

And you said you questioned my logic and I just dodged it? Um once again, you have to be one of the least perceptive people I have ever talked to MA'AM, because I explained to you multiple times. Don't say that I dodged the question just because you can't understand what I am saying. That is all MA'AM.
I'm sorry, but are you stupid? do you not know a rhetorical question when you see one the only question I actually wanted you to answer is the one about the internet connection?

I didn't actually ask you to explain to me everything that I do. and, you SIR are one of the most narrow minded people I've ever had the misfortune of speaking to. You have the nerve to sit there and, try to say that I'm lying when at least 2 other people on this thread have already agreed with me.

You SIR always try to track back to me having a problem with losing when I've told you practically over 1000 times that, this is not the case. And, no matter how many times I tell you this, your narrow mindedness cannot get you past the thought of me having problem with losing.

The only game SIR that have a problem losing in is when I'm playing DC Universe Online and that's only because when I play arena's that I always somehow get paired with at least two idiots who feel the need to duel right before the match starts.

I'm not saying that everyone cheats and,I don't have a problem with losing and, I honestly don't mind losing to someone who is better than me. however; I do have a problem with losing a dishonest match. all I am saying is that you don't need to cheat to beat me.

So in closing SIR you can call me a few things you can say that I don't pay attention, you can say that I'm paranoid, you can even say that I'm impatient, but a liar and, a sore loser is one of them.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:40 PM   #36
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite
 
VirtualAlex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Minneapolis MN
Posts: 469
Rep Power: 8
VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Wow look. It's not possible for a player to make the connection bad just for you.

On top of that FACT.

Toast has played 2000+ games, I have played 1000+ games and we have both never encountered this cheating of which you speak.

Of course there are laggy games, and it's due to many factors, non of which are your opponent tampering with their connection to make you lag.

You keep asking "how can you explain this happening then?" well the best explanation available is that you are making up this story, or imagining things. That is what's going on.
__________________
XBL: AK Motion, Twitter: @VirtualAlex,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
VirtualAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:51 PM   #37
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage
 
Sagepain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: I'm your siamese twin.
Posts: 10,474
Rep Power: 41
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

People may employ some pretty cheap tactics to win, but thats not an excuse to accuse people of cheating, If both players connections are good then there shouldin't be any problems besides the occasional down time that one player's internet connection might experience.(which doesin't happen often unless there using a cheap hotspot or something.)

Did you perhaps think it might be from the region the players your accussing are from?

The only cheating I can possibly think of is if the opponent is using a Turbo controller which I'm not entirely sure if it even works on online matches.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:08 PM   #38
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
People may employ some pretty cheap tactics to win, but thats not an excuse to accuse people of cheating, If both players connections are good then there shouldin't be any problems besides the occasional down time that one player's internet connection might experience.(which doesin't happen often unless there using a cheap hotspot or something.)

Did you perhaps think it might be from the region the players your accussing are from?

The only cheating I can possibly think of is if the opponent is using a Turbo controller which I'm not entirely sure if it even works on online matches.
I'm not accusing everyone of cheating. I'm just saying that there are some people who do.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #39
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualAlex View Post
Wow look. It's not possible for a player to make the connection bad just for you.

On top of that FACT.

Toast has played 2000+ games, I have played 1000+ games and we have both never encountered this cheating of which you speak.

Of course there are laggy games, and it's due to many factors, non of which are your opponent tampering with their connection to make you lag.

You keep asking "how can you explain this happening then?" well the best explanation available is that you are making up this story, or imagining things. That is what's going on.
This I'm not about his record and, I'm not making this up. I am not the only person who has ever run into this problem. In fact I only found out about when DOUBBLETROUBLE13 told me about it. And, my first reaction was well it's just bad internet connection, But woe and behold it turns out that there actually was a problem.


OK let me give you an example your fighting with this guy or girl whoever and, you notice that whenever you do a combo it freezes and, then he's about to sub, but when he does a combo nothing happens. Now I would be willing to let this slide if it did not happen every single time in the match. Now if it was freezing and it seemed to be messing us both up then OK, but when it conveniently freezes up and, only messes you up. Is it completely unreasonable to believe that something is wrong?
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:38 PM   #40
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
This I'm not about his record and, I'm not making this up. I am not the only person who has ever run into this problem. In fact I only found out about when DOUBBLETROUBLE13 told me about it. And, my first reaction was well it's just bad internet connection, But woe and behold it turns out that there actually was a problem.


OK let me give you an example your fighting with this guy or girl whoever and, you notice that whenever you do a combo it freezes and, then he's about to sub, but when he does a combo nothing happens. Now I would be willing to let this slide if it did not happen every single time in the match. Now if it was freezing and it seemed to be messing us both up then OK, but when it conveniently freezes up and, only messes you up. Is it completely unreasonable to believe that something is wrong?
Yes it is 100% unreasonable to believe the other person has the dexterity to fight you, and at the same time make his connection lag while you are just about to combo him. Like really do you think about things before you say it?

And the fact that you said you didn't notice it until someone mentioned it. You just proved my point 100 times over. Classic human psychology, nothing will be there unless you look for it. Someone told you to look for it, you did, and oh look there it was. Yet when nobody said anything, there were no problems. And yes, I have played 4000+ games, without experiencing this a single time.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cheaters, naruto, ninja, storm 2, ultimate


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.