Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 12-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Thumbs up Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Did any of you guys see or are going to see this show this or next year?

If you get to opportunity, go witness it. It is a truly spectacular show. The music is exciting, the effects (lasers, pyrotechnics, etc) are unbelievable, and the performers themselves are kind and represenative of people you would want to see at this time of the year. It was a beautiful event that I am glad I did not miss.

I got hit in the face with a guitar pick, which made the experience that much more memorable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
christmas, music