Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Angry Who else is tired of the cheating?

OK so I have Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and, I play online and, what I'm tired of is the cheaters, now i can beat a spammer, but I have figured out over the time that I have been playing that the connection depends entirely upon who's session it is. So I pick people to battle who have full bars with perfect internet connections and, you know what happens? when I win a few times before they challenge me to rematch they'll take a while. I've learned that most of the time it's them messing up their connection, so that when we play again it'll freeze up a lot on my side because they're over there pausing the game and, when I start winning even through that they disconnect so that it'll go as a win on their record, but a lost on mine.

Did you ever notice how when you face a cheater or spammer and, you win they accuse you of doing what they are doing?

Who else is tired of this because I know that I am
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Okay for one, you can't "pause" a game. The connection is mutual. If you are lagging they are lagging, no matter who hosts it. If the person you are fighting disconnects, nobody gets a win or loss so I don't know where you got that idea from.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
Okay for one, you can't "pause" a game. The connection is mutual. If you are lagging they are lagging, no matter who hosts it. If the person you are fighting disconnects, nobody gets a win or loss so I don't know where you got that idea from.
Well I would like to know how your works then because I noticed that whenever I make my own session no matter how bad the other guys connection is that there are absolutely no problems, but when I play on their session OK for example say I'm trying to pull off a combo it'll freeze up and, I don't know if you've ever played smackdown vs raw but on that game you could pause it in an online match and, once someone has done it to you long enough you know when they are doing it. it'll freeze like someone is pausing the game even though on both ends the connections are perfect but when they try to pull off a combo nothing happens it's like the game is completely fine.

Now this doesn't happen with everyone that's how I know that they're cheating when it happens. Plus sometimes when I am about to win is disconnects.

OK I'm going to tell you trick to finding some of the cheaters OK you looks someone up and find someone with a good connection. Full bars and look at their disconnection rate if they have a lot then they are one of them. If you challenge them and they're winning and nothing goes wrong, but as soon as you start winning the game starts to freeze up or when you win and, you challenge them to rematch and, they take forever to accept and then it's starts to freeze when nothing was wrong in the first match then you have a cheater on your hands.

If I lose and honest match then I lose, but I can't stand when people cheat and, that's my whole point there, but I stopped fighting people with bad connections because you know then the game would freeze up, but that was understandable. However; when you and you opponent have perfect connection and then suddenly the game starts to freeze up or they disconnect then yes they are cheating.

Now the win loss record I made a mistake on that I was thinking of another game, but everything else I tell you is true. Just wait if you haven't run into any yet you will soon enough.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
Well I would like to know how your works then because I noticed that whenever I make my own session no matter how bad the other guys connection is that there are absolutely no problems, but when I play on their session OK for example say I'm trying to pull off a combo it'll freeze up and, I don't know if you've ever played smackdown vs raw but on that game you could pause it in an online match and, once someone has done it to you long enough you know when they are doing it. it'll freeze like someone is pausing the game even though on both ends the connections are perfect but when they try to pull off a combo nothing happens it's like the game is completely fine.

Now this doesn't happen with everyone that's how I know that they're cheating when it happens. Plus sometimes when I am about to win is disconnects.

OK I'm going to tell you trick to finding some of the cheaters OK you looks someone up and find someone with a good connection. Full bars and look at their disconnection rate if they have a lot then they are one of them. If you challenge them and they're winning and nothing goes wrong, but as soon as you start winning the game starts to freeze up or when you win and, you challenge them to rematch and, they take forever to accept and then it's starts to freeze when nothing was wrong in the first match then you have a cheater on your hands.

If I lose and honest match then I lose, but I can't stand when people cheat and, that's my whole point there, but I stopped fighting people with bad connections because you know then the game would freeze up, but that was understandable. However; when you and you opponent have perfect connection and then suddenly the game starts to freeze up or they disconnect then yes they are cheating.

Now the win loss record I made a mistake on that I was thinking of another game, but everything else I tell you is true. Just wait if you haven't run into any yet you will soon enough.
I have 1500 ranked matches and over 4000 player matches played with 4.2 million BP. I highly doubt there is something I haven't ran into yet.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:11 AM   #5
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
I have 1500 ranked matches and over 4000 player matches played with 4.2 million BP. I highly doubt there is something I haven't ran into yet.
OK then I see no reason why you don't know what I'm talking about because like with me I barely run into any honest players. like most of the time they're spammers and, I can deal with that I can beat a spammer, but with the stuff I just told you about. I just find it annoying I mean it's a game there is no reason that you have to cheat to win.

So are you telling me that honestly you have never run into these people before
?
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:31 AM   #6
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
OK then I see no reason why you don't know what I'm talking about because like with me I barely run into any honest players. like most of the time they're spammers and, I can deal with that I can beat a spammer, but with the stuff I just told you about. I just find it annoying I mean it's a game there is no reason that you have to cheat to win.

So are you telling me that honestly you have never run into these people before
?
I am telling you that you can't accept the fact that a player is better than you. Therefore you create petty excuses to protect yourself from the truth.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #7
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite
 
VirtualAlex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Minneapolis MN
Posts: 469
Rep Power: 8
VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
I am telling you that you can't accept the fact that a player is better than you. Therefore you create petty excuses to protect yourself from the truth.
Quoted for truth.
__________________
XBL: AK Motion, Twitter: @VirtualAlex,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
VirtualAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:11 PM   #8
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
I am telling you that you can't accept the fact that a player is better than you. Therefore you create petty excuses to protect yourself from the truth.
I don't mind losing. I don't care about losing if I lose an honest match then so be it, But you cannot sit there and, tell me that you've never run into them before. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but you're lying.

Because honestly I could care less about losing. Losing is apart of life and, even when the people who cheat start cheating. I can still pull out a win, but what I cannot stand is people who sit there and, spam and, when that doesn't work they mess up their internet connection and, then when that fails for them they quite by disconnecting.

So you explain to me how if I have perfect internet connection and, my opponent has a perfect internet connection. If it's mutual like you say it is then should be no freezing then. there should be no it's fine when they were winning, but when I beat them a few times it suddenly starts to freeze up. there should be no that this dude has a perfect internet connection and then his disconnect rate of 5 in one day. now I can let it slide maybe 1 or 2 because my dad has tripped over the internet cable and, pulled out of the PS3 before this did note happen 5 times in a day.

If it is as you say it is and, it's mutual how come when I make my own session I never have these problems?

Like I said I have no problem with losing if it was an honest match. Hell if you beat me in an honest match and, you're not a dick about I'll ask you to be on my friends list so I can fight you again.

But you sir. I don't believe you, I don't believe you when you say you've never run into these people, because I'm not the only who has ever addressed this issue, because I know you've heard of spammers and, rage quitters. And, people like you who keep making excuses for these people and, pretending like they don't exist are usually one of them. I'm going to tell you right now to quit while you're ahead because, it's not a secret anymore. The lid flew off of this a long time ago and, everyone knows about it.

I just want to find some honest players to fight with.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:14 PM   #9
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualAlex View Post
Quoted for truth.
Oh not at all. just read my latest post because I'm not writing it again if you can beat me is a straight up match then so be it I don't mind that at all.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:55 PM   #10
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
I don't mind losing. I don't care about losing if I lose an honest match then so be it, But you cannot sit there and, tell me that you've never run into them before. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but you're lying.

Because honestly I could care less about losing. Losing is apart of life and, even when the people who cheat start cheating. I can still pull out a win, but what I cannot stand is people who sit there and, spam and, when that doesn't work they mess up their internet connection and, then when that fails for them they quite by disconnecting.

So you explain to me how if I have perfect internet connection and, my opponent has a perfect internet connection. If it's mutual like you say it is then should be no freezing then. there should be no it's fine when they were winning, but when I beat them a few times it suddenly starts to freeze up. there should be no that this dude has a perfect internet connection and then his disconnect rate of 5 in one day. now I can let it slide maybe 1 or 2 because my dad has tripped over the internet cable and, pulled out of the PS3 before this did note happen 5 times in a day.

If it is as you say it is and, it's mutual how come when I make my own session I never have these problems?

Like I said I have no problem with losing if it was an honest match. Hell if you beat me in an honest match and, you're not a dick about I'll ask you to be on my friends list so I can fight you again.

But you sir. I don't believe you, I don't believe you when you say you've never run into these people, because I'm not the only who has ever addressed this issue, because I know you've heard of spammers and, rage quitters. And, people like you who keep making excuses for these people and, pretending like they don't exist are usually one of them. I'm going to tell you right now to quit while you're ahead because, it's not a secret anymore. The lid flew off of this a long time ago and, everyone knows about it.

I just want to find some honest players to fight with.
I really couldn't care less whether you believe me. Yes there are rage quitters. No there isn't people who make their connection bad on purpose. There is no such thing as spam, only tactics. You aren't that good at the game get over it. If you'd like to prove me wrong, add me on xbox and we will play.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #11
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
I really couldn't care less whether you believe me. Yes there are rage quitters. No there isn't people who make their connection bad on purpose. There is no such thing as spam, only tactics. You aren't that good at the game get over it. If you'd like to prove me wrong, add me on xbox and we will play.
I could careless about losing and, I never said that I was the best player. And if you want to fight me then OK, but you're gonna need PS3 to fight me because that is only system I have it on.

I am BlastDragonXzero

And if it doesn't happen then explain to me this. why today did I fight in my own session and nothing went wrong I won most of them, but lost a few as well to this spammer, oh wait you don't like that word so I'll use the term guy being cheap. He quits then invites me to his session and, when I except then everything starts freezing up. when nothing was wrong with any of our internet connection. please explain that to me sir.

Last edited by Yokoshima Zaiaku; 12-24-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #12
Kiez
Veteran Chunin
 
Kiez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Crime Sorciere
Posts: 1,352
Rep Power: 6
Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
I could careless about losing and, I never said that I was the best player. And if you want to fight me then OK, but you're gonna need PS3 to fight me because that is only system I have it on.

I am BlastDragonXzero

And if it doesn't happen then explain to me this. why today did I fight in my own session and nothing went wrong I most of them, but lost a few as well to this spammer, oh wait you don't like that word so I'll use the term guy being cheap. He quits then invites me to his session and, when I except then everything starts freezing up. when nothing was wrong with any of our internet connection. please explain that to me sir.
Maybe there is something wrong on your side. Have you thought about that?
Kiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:27 PM   #13
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiez View Post
Maybe there is something wrong on your side. Have you thought about that?
Actually yes I did and, you know what I did I checked I played against other people and, asked many of them how my connection was looking and the ones who answered all said I had full bars.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:38 PM   #14
deidara#1
Pun-isher
 
deidara#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I forget.....
Posts: 6,191
Rep Power: 10
deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
There is no such thing as spam, only tactics.
__________________
Nothin to see here.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:16 PM   #15
rasengan22
Academy Graduate
 
rasengan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: garner,north carolina
Posts: 74
Rep Power: 0
rasengan22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
I really couldn't care less whether you believe me. Yes there are rage quitters. No there isn't people who make their connection bad on purpose. There is no such thing as spam, only tactics. You aren't that good at the game get over it. If you'd like to prove me wrong, add me on xbox and we will play.
wow really man no spam you say that because you probaly are one of the spammers and don't want to admit it i've seen great players lose to noobs because of spam and connection. they pick high level characters and use the same move or awakening to win and i've heard of a few people who make low connection power to win and cheat so don't say he is bad when you haven't played him man not cool.
rasengan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:55 AM   #16
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasengan22 View Post
wow really man no spam you say that because you probaly are one of the spammers and don't want to admit it i've seen great players lose to noobs because of spam and connection. they pick high level characters and use the same move or awakening to win and i've heard of a few people who make low connection power to win and cheat so don't say he is bad when you haven't played him man not cool.
Thank you and, by the way I'm a girl
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:24 AM   #17
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasengan22 View Post
wow really man no spam you say that because you probaly are one of the spammers and don't want to admit it i've seen great players lose to noobs because of spam and connection. they pick high level characters and use the same move or awakening to win and i've heard of a few people who make low connection power to win and cheat so don't say he is bad when you haven't played him man not cool.
I main Kisame. It isn't even possible to spam with him, the only possible way to spam is with watersharks, and if you do that against anyone even somewhat intelligent you will lose every time. How are you going to call me a spammer when I play a character so reliant on mixups? I don't spam, never have. And when people do spam I don't get mad because it is tactics, nothing wrong with it.

And great players don't lose to spammers because great players know how to counter spammers. Nuff said.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:00 AM   #18
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
I main Kisame. It isn't even possible to spam with him, the only possible way to spam is with watersharks, and if you do that against anyone even somewhat intelligent you will lose every time. How are you going to call me a spammer when I play a character so reliant on mixups? I don't spam, never have. And when people do spam I don't get mad because it is tactics, nothing wrong with it.

And great players don't lose to spammers because great players know how to counter spammers. Nuff said.
OK if you don't spam then fine, but It is possible to spam with Kisame because of the fact that he is a slow moving character and, that you can sub against him like you would a fast moving one. I have been spammed by Kisame's who sub and then use the grab move or constantly use the tilt move. And, good players can lose to spammers, because not everyone knows all their tricks and, if you're in a ranked fight and, you don't figure out what their spam strategy is early on in the match then by the time you do. It's too late and, you've lost the match and, rank fights down allow rematches like player matches do.

Now I can beat a spammer, because usually I know what their spam strategy is before the match even starts just from who they choose, so no usually spammers cannot beat me. however it is possible for good player to lose to a spammer.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:55 AM   #19
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokoshima Zaiaku View Post
OK if you don't spam then fine, but It is possible to spam with Kisame because of the fact that he is a slow moving character and, that you can sub against him like you would a fast moving one. I have been spammed by Kisame's who sub and then use the grab move or constantly use the tilt move. And, good players can lose to spammers, because not everyone knows all their tricks and, if you're in a ranked fight and, you don't figure out what their spam strategy is early on in the match then by the time you do. It's too late and, you've lost the match and, rank fights down allow rematches like player matches do.

Now I can beat a spammer, because usually I know what their spam strategy is before the match even starts just from who they choose, so no usually spammers cannot beat me. however it is possible for good player to lose to a spammer.
If you are a good player you know every single trick in the game, and figure out a spamming strategy within seconds. So your whole post is irrelevant. You are talking about average players.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:13 AM   #20
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate
 
Yokoshima Zaiaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: None ya
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 5
Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who else is tired of the cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
If you are a good player you know every single trick in the game, and figure out a spamming strategy within seconds. So your whole post is irrelevant. You are talking about average players.
Not really because spammers who mess with their internet connection can beat you even if you know their tricks, because when it freezes up the buttons you pressed won't register so if you planned to use a move or anything it won't work if you planned to dodge out of the way or black. like I said the buttons won't registers so it won't even matter. It also proves that with this in mind that you can be spammed by Kisame.

You may not believe me that people mess with their internet connection. However I can't tell you how it works on xbox to be honest I didn't even know that game was on anything other than PS3. However I know for a fact that it is far to convenient that we both have full bars and that it worked just fine the first two matches, but in the third match after you took forever to accept the rematch that it suddenly starts to freeze up at every moment that I'm getting the ups on you, but when you try to pull something off that it's just fine.

You see if it really was mutual as you say then wouldn't it freeze up on us both a mess both of us up? Because I've seen a genuine bad connection which is why I stopped playing people with bad connections. It'll mess both of you up not just one person and, sometimes when the other guy was winning the game would disconnect and, it would not be because anyone pulled out on purpose.

Like I said I don't know how it works on xbox, but i have tested it enough to know that the connection is solely based off of the connection of the player who's session it is.

However I can tell you that people play soul caliber 4 on PS3 have also complained about this. However; soul caliber 4 on xbox did not, so I don't know maybe it's system thing.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cheaters, naruto, ninja, storm 2, ultimate


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.