Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 12-23-2011, 10:09 PM   #1501
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Post your art/ Fan Fiction characters here.

My Naruto OC, Ren Kurosaki
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:10 PM   #1502
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Damn they're all awesome!

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:18 PM   #1503
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney-Lyra View Post
Something I did a while ago... Can't remember exactly when.
Spoiler:

Sadly, I did this a few days ago... (As a commission for a friend... which I STILL have open BTW.)

Spoiler:

...I think I'm a little out of practice...
They look amazing! Super cute

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:20 PM   #1504
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Kurosaki View Post
My Naruto OC, Ren Kurosaki
Spoiler:

Cute!

Old 12-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #1505
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post
Cute!
Thanks!

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Old 12-23-2011, 10:38 PM   #1506
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thanks!
You're very welcome!
I wish I knew how to draw aswell as you do :3
You should enter a contest or something, your drawing is amazing. [=

Old 12-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #1507
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post
You're very welcome!
I wish I knew how to draw aswell as you do :3
You should enter a contest or something, your drawing is amazing. [=
It takes a LOT of practice.
I haven't entered any contests recently because I am booked with drawings for my characters, lol.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Old 12-24-2011, 12:38 AM   #1508
Tonton
Genin

Tonton has completed a tough C-rank mission!Tonton has completed a tough C-rank mission!

All those drawings are very nice. everyone of you is very talented ^.^
Tonton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:46 AM   #1509
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin

Zatamizu Yougan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonton View Post
All those drawings are very nice. everyone of you is very talented ^.^
I totally agree with you. These drawings have inspired many to start drawing!

"Life is not hard, we're just not used to it"
Zatamizu Yougan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:46 AM   #1510
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yes they are all so amaizing!

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #1511
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

LOL, this took me three days of constant drawing to finish... It's of my two favorite artists on deviantart.com, who call themselves Azer and Kuru. (And myself.)
Spoiler:

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:15 PM   #1512
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*looks at my DiviantArt page*
nope every thing is naruto based...wait! found one!!
Spoiler:
i forget what i named him...>.>
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:51 PM   #1513
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

My Soul Eater OCs Cupid Valentine and Beau Simon (Logo belongs to Atsushi Ohkubo)
Spoiler:

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Old 12-30-2011, 10:15 PM   #1514
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Haven't posted here in a while. Let me show you guys my current work in progress:
Spoiler:

This is a WIP request from a friend. She wanted me to draw a portrait of a younger Cicero, a great character from Skyrim. I wanted to be more creative, and decided to turn the project into a family-like portrait of Cicero and other members of the old Dark Brotherhood.

I hope to add paint to this, but we'll have to see if my sketchbook can hold gouache.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:45 AM   #1515
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
LOL, this took me three days of constant drawing to finish... It's of my two favorite artists on deviantart.com, who call themselves Azer and Kuru. (And myself.)
Spoiler:
Wonderful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
Spoiler:
Aha. There's some Naruto base ideas in there.
Good job tho.
Quote:
My Soul Eater OCs Cupid Valentine and Beau Simon (Logo belongs to Atsushi Ohkubo)
Spoiler:
Thats Awesome.
Me likey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Haven't posted here in a while. Let me show you guys my current work in progress:
Spoiler:

This is a WIP request from a friend. She wanted me to draw a portrait of a younger Cicero, a great character from Skyrim. I wanted to be more creative, and decided to turn the project into a family-like portrait of Cicero and other members of the old Dark Brotherhood.

I hope to add paint to this, but we'll have to see if my sketchbook can hold gouache.
You got me turning into jelly.
Anyways, Its AWESOME!

R]
Old 12-31-2011, 07:35 AM   #1516
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Amazingness. :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
Spoiler:
White hair is white. The drawing's good too.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Since I'm a Soul Eater fanboy, this pleases my retinas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Spoiler:

;-; Beautiful. ;-;

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:36 AM   #1517
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
Wow, nice! I like the colors, it all looks so pro.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:01 AM   #1518
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Thank you kindly guys!

Here is the finished product:
Spoiler:

The gouache did hold, but I had to keep it dry. It's a shame because I really wanted a good drip effect. Aaaah well.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:19 AM   #1519
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Awesomeness! O.o

R]
Old 01-01-2012, 04:22 AM   #1520
xixixi
Freshmen Academy Student

xixixi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
xixixi is offline   Reply With Quote