Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
itachi991
Freshmen Academy Student

itachi991 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default who isthe most powerful tailed beast ever

what is the most powerful bijuu ever?
itachi991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: who isthe most powerful tailed beast ever

Well by tails it would be the nine tails and then the eight tails and then continue down that order.

Shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Jungle

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

" Cool head, agile mind." - Shikaku Nara
vonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Wouldn't it be the 10 tailed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

The ten tailed was made up of all the tailed beasts ever so naturally its going to be as powerful as all of them combined.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #5
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
Wouldn't it be the 10 tailed?
Ah I forgot about that. Yup 10 tails , followed by 9 tails , 8 Tails and so on and so forth

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

Old 12-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #6
master kage mode
Chunin Exam Proctor

master kage mode is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

10 tails most powerful

Spoiler:
Rock lee Rulez

"So I was not born with whole lot of natural talent-not gifted like Neji.But I work all hard and I never gave up.That is my gift.That is my ninja way."

words from rock lee
master kage mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:06 PM   #7
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Juubi. He has to be sealed in a moon. 'Nuff said.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:25 AM   #8
Uchiha.Madara
Ninja Academy Student

Uchiha.Madara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It should be the Juubi, but the rest are all equal, it is never said that the 1st to 9th beast got ascending strength depending on their number of tails.
Uchiha.Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:18 AM   #9
vonshadow
Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha.Madara View Post
It should be the Juubi, but the rest are all equal, it is never said that the 1st to 9th beast got ascending strength depending on their number of tails.
Well the Kyuubi said that he is the most powerful followed by Hachibi.

Old 12-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #10
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonshadow View Post
I think he means the most powerful existing, since Juubi has more tails, and the counting order in power goes from 9, 8, 7, 6, ...

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #11
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Ten tails.but out of the 9 separated beasts,nine tails!
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:53 PM   #12
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ten Tails, but if you look at it from the perspective of the existing 9 it's the Kyuubi since it has the biggest amount of Chakra and if Pain defeated some of the Tailed beasts but couldn't handle the Kyuubi then the Kyuubi is the strongest, but Eight Tails is a good mach too.
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:41 PM   #13
Uchiha.Madara
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonshadow View Post
True, but the Hachibi said that the numbers of tails didn't count as well, I think that we will have our answer today let's hope to see the Kyuubi in action.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:18 AM   #14
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

UchihaXSasuke has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

10 tails or 9 tails
but what about 0 tails?
Old 12-21-2011, 06:40 AM   #15
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha.Madara View Post
True, but the Hachibi said that the numbers of tails didn't count as well, I think that we will have our answer today let's hope to see the Kyuubi in action.
stupid manga is not on yet
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:58 AM   #16
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:

The 10 tails is the most powerful b/c he has all the beast in him, but the nine tails is the strongest after him, the others are tied after that
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:14 AM   #17
Uchiha.Madara
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNinja View Post
stupid manga is not on yet
It won't be out today ... We'll have to wait the 24th or the 25th.. =/
Old 12-21-2011, 01:07 PM   #18
Hater
Freshmen Academy Student

Hater has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

me cuz i can get a rubber and rub the pic out
Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:22 PM   #19
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Well of course the 10 tails is the strongest because its all the tailed beasts combined lol.
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:54 AM   #20
--Coobreedan--
Apprentice Genin

--Coobreedan-- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Apart from the Ten Tails, I'd say the Nine Tails due to the havoc it wrecked on Konoha. Also, apart from the Ten Tails, it had the most amount of tails.
--Coobreedan-- is offline   Reply With Quote