Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Should I leave the forums?
Yes 6 6.74%
No 55 61.80%
A little 2 2.25%
I don't know you 14 15.73%
Maik's Answer 12 13.48%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-20-2011, 06:49 PM   #90061
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: EmoSakura's Forum Family Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
Sureeeee you would. xD Next time Imma flex for ya. ;D xDDD

That's not too bad. You're actually a good singer. o.o
So what happened? Sike nah! xDDD But yea, I can tell. You grew up into taking care of your siblings.
I'mma tackle you and fix you to suit my favour. P= Damn, If you do that, I would faint, Literally! ;3 But I wanna see :3

Ohh! That remains me, I should make you a new, Up-to-dated recording!
I sing, Bland tho. P=
I dunno. Ohh well yeah. Motherly -.-

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:56 PM   #90062
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
I'm not allowed to say anything to him, yet he says rude things often. Fair enough.
Like what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
I'mma tackle you and fix you to suit my favour. P= Damn, If you do that, I would faint, Literally! ;3 But I wanna see :3

Ohh! That remains me, I should make you a new, Up-to-dated recording!
I sing, Bland tho. P=
I dunno. Ohh well yeah. Motherly -.-
I wanna see you try. xDD
I dont want chu to fall on ur head like ur cell phone does when u sleep on a text! xD

I would love to hear that. o.o Nah you dont.
Cub!
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:57 PM   #90063
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Really Jaffy? ._.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:00 PM   #90064
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Like what?

I wanna see you try. xDD
I dont want chu to fall on ur head like ur cell phone does when u sleep on a text! xD

I would love to hear that. o.o Nah you dont.
Cub!
I would try, Oh trust me I would! -.- I would win in an instant. If not, I'll act cute and you'd sure give into me! P=<
LMAO!!!! You had to bring that in, Didn't you? Yes, yes, I admit I feel asleep ALOT of times, While texting you and find the cell in the floor when I wake up in the morning. Sad thing is, Poor cell. I sleep on a bed that's 2 mattresses high and PLus a tall bed frame. O=< The cell use tah fall hard!

I would do the recording today, Or tomorrow. o.o How does that sound for yah?
Yes! I'm your Cubby wubby! ;3

R]
Old 12-20-2011, 07:01 PM   #90065
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

/Rides angel

Old 12-20-2011, 07:01 PM   #90066
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Really Jaffy? ._.
Im sorry. I just look at him as a guy who loves telling jokes and having fun. May be an ass at times, but mostly for a good cause.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #90067
Sai's brother
Jonin

Good cause? Explain.

Old 12-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #90068
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
/Rides angel
/Rides on a My little pony horsey at the amusement park with you.

R]
Old 12-20-2011, 07:10 PM   #90069
Sai's brother
Jonin

FASTER

Old 12-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #90070
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

ewwutbegoinoninthisthread.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #90071
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

lolaskSBnotme.

R]
Old 12-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #90072
Sai's brother
Jonin

iliekmen

Old 12-20-2011, 07:13 PM   #90073
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
I would try, Oh trust me I would! -.- I would win in an instant. If not, I'll act cute and you'd sure give into me! P=<
LMAO!!!! You had to bring that in, Didn't you? Yes, yes, I admit I feel asleep ALOT of times, While texting you and find the cell in the floor when I wake up in the morning. Sad thing is, Poor cell. I sleep on a bed that's 2 mattresses high and PLus a tall bed frame. O=< The cell use tah fall hard!

I would do the recording today, Or tomorrow. o.o How does that sound for yah?
Yes! I'm your Cubby wubby! ;3
Yea, alright. Act cute. And see where that will end up getting you. Pinned down on the mattress. Fight over. xDD

Poor phone. And poor you if that would happen to you.

Im fine with that. Im patient. ^^

Sure is. :3
Quote:
Good cause? Explain.
There's a reason for everything. Maybe he feels provoked. Being an ass is his response. Obviously, that user must have done something for him to respond that way. Normally, whenever I do see him being sarcastic or just being a douche to a user, that user started it. And other times, Nick does it for the lulz. He might throw a joke at you, but sometimes if you just laugh at it, there will be no problem. You can tell when he's plain insulting you or just joking with you. Most of the leaders have inside jokes about each other. They take it. Normally, those who cant take a joke, make a big fuss about it, then it turns out negative when others jump in and throw their two-cents in and whatnot and the rest is history. They keep in mind that, that user cant take a joke.
But sometimes its not wise making a joke about someone you dont know. It normally works with friends, but strangers, that's a risk.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-20-2011, 07:15 PM   #90074
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Guess we'll be fighting for the cereal then. xDD

Yes you are. ^^ *watches you* o.o xD I could only imagine how you were when you were 2 years old. Still got it. xD

Well arent chu fancy.

We all got our own "clicks". You're popular amongst the click you're in which is these whereabouts, while the others outside these parts also have their own popularity status within their faction. You're popular. We know of jenny at least. We see her around. And judging by her responses, she's a chill girl. Now that, most likely flies in the heads of many users on here.
That last part confused me o.o
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:17 PM   #90075
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
There's a reason for everything. Maybe he feels provoked. Being an ass is his response. Obviously, that user must have done something for him to respond that way. Normally, whenever I do see him being sarcastic or just being a douche to a user, that user started it. And other times, Nick does it for the lulz. He might throw a joke at you, but sometimes if you just laugh at it, there will be no problem. You can tell when he's plain insulting you or just joking with you. Most of the leaders have inside jokes about each other. They take it. Normally, those who cant take a joke, make a big fuss about it, then it turns out negative when others jump in and throw their two-cents in and whatnot and the rest is history. They keep in mind that, that user cant take a joke.
But sometimes its not wise making a joke about someone you dont know. It normally works with friends, but strangers, that's a risk.
Hm. I see a few things of what you said.

Old 12-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #90076
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Yea, alright. Act cute. And see where that will end up getting you. Pinned down on the mattress. Fight over. xDD

Poor phone. And poor you if that would happen to you.

Im fine with that. Im patient. ^^

Sure is. :3
Should I take that in a perverted way, OR..........?

I feel off my bed, Once trying to grab back the phone before it slipped outta my hands. x.x That hurted soo bad!

I know you are. =]

Always will be?

R]
Old 12-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #90077
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Why it doesn't work with strangers is because you can't really tell if a person's serious or not over text. You can't see or hear emotions from text. The closest is emoticons.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:21 PM   #90078
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
Why it doesn't work with strangers is because you can't really tell if a person's serious or not over text. You can't see or hear emotions from text. The closest is emoticons.
....I know

Old 12-20-2011, 07:22 PM   #90079
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

*stalking*

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:23 PM   #90080
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Hm. I see a few things of what you said.
Micky J. When doesn't he sprout good words of wisdom? o.o
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dev owns, dev x emo, emo, emo belongs to michael, emo is a perv xd, emo is actually emo, emosakura, forum family, i am sippycup!, ishy likes belly button, jafl i am your father!!!!, jonesy loves emo, mmmm cookie!!!!, seph is losing, taka has cooties. xd