Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 12-19-2011, 09:14 AM   #41
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Stawhats vs Team 7,8,9,10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towerworld View Post
We can't prove that sasuke's susanoo will have yata mirror.
Its simple Logic that lets us deduct Sasuke hasn't the Yata Mirror when looking at who Sasuke is the personification of.

Kishimoto uses ALOT of Japanese Mythology in the Story and Sasuke itself is the representation of Kagutsuchi.

Izanagi killed his Son Kagutsuchi and from the blood Kamis were born.
Takemikazuchi - Ojigami of Bowyers.Often also referred to as Futsunushi the Kami of Lightning.
Iwasaku and Nesaku - Refer to the Power of Lightning and Swords and to rend Trees and Rocks.
I note Chidori Nagashi in its debut successfully did so to Yamatos Wood.
Kuraokami,Takaokami,Kuramitsuha - A dragon of Water as well as a deity of rain.
Sasuke let it rain against Itachi.
Mikahayahi and Hihayahi - dreadful nature as well a Kamis Power of Fire.

Sasuke having the Yata Mirror would be completely out of Character as he personifies Kagutsuchi the son of Izanami.

Meanwhile:
Itachi has the 3 Imperial Regalia - Yata Mirror,Totsuka Sword and Yasakani Magatama.
All belonging to the Story of Amaterasu the Daughter of Izanagi.

Hence also:
Izanami - Evil
Izanagi - Good

This furthermore proves Sasukes personification.
Sasuke - Kagutsuchi - Izanami
Itachi - Amaterasu - Izanagi

So the only way for Sasuke to have the Yata Mirror with his Susanoo is if Kishimoto is screwing up a Myth/Legend of his Country completely.

I also note that each Susanoo is different from another.
Madaras Susanoo = Symbolizes the Philosophy of Plato about Soulmates.
1 Head with 2 faces and 4 arms = a complete human being.
Itachi = symbolized Amaterasu due to the equipment
Sasuke = Kagutsuchi due to being its personification.

So basically:
Due to the differences of the 3 it should also be noted that due to each ones abilities it should also be taken as large possibility that their durability also varies from another.
So no comparison between Itachis and Sasukes should be made due to obvious differences.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #42
Towerworld
Genin

Towerworld is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The most flawless response i've ever recieved
Bravo!
Towerworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #43
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That response is rep-worthy, Vivi. Excellent use of actual legends to make a reasonable counter-point.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:22 PM   #44
ReMiX613
Ninja Academy Student

ReMiX613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Yes he did chapter 553 page 15 the page his EMS was revealed. Madara prooved this when his EMS was the combined version of his brothers and had 2 Susanoo. What part arent you getting when Sasuke literally combines his eyes with Itachis, not to mention the Totsuka is there too.

EMS Sasuke is featless, fortunately his much weaker MS has much more feats and so does Itachis amazing MS which Sasuke also has combined into ma much stronger version.

Im just saying after repeatedly asking for pages from stuff from you guys, especially the fact Zoro does something like blitz Sasuke before he can react is ridiculous and I'm not gonna just accept stuff like that without feats. Ive given multiple page numbers actually, you guys--zero.
That "totsuka" doesn't have the same properties that Totsuka actually has, as you can see it's not sucking white zetsu in, all it's doing is covering him with amaterasu flames.

Has Sasuke shown any of Itachi's abilities yet? Other than using amaterasu on Tobi, no. If I'm wrong please give me scans cause i have a feeling i might be wrong because i haven't re-read Naruto in a while.
Cause unless he has any feats of using any of Itachi's abilities that are DECENT, then i rest my case.
I'm not debating about the Zoro thing.

And great post Vivi.

Last edited by ReMiX613; 12-19-2011 at 05:16 PM.
ReMiX613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:12 PM   #45
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Its simple Logic that lets us deduct Sasuke hasn't the Yata Mirror when looking at who Sasuke is the personification of.

Kishimoto uses ALOT of Japanese Mythology in the Story and Sasuke itself is the representation of Kagutsuchi.

Izanagi killed his Son Kagutsuchi and from the blood Kamis were born.
Takemikazuchi - Ojigami of Bowyers.Often also referred to as Futsunushi the Kami of Lightning.
Iwasaku and Nesaku - Refer to the Power of Lightning and Swords and to rend Trees and Rocks.
I note Chidori Nagashi in its debut successfully did so to Yamatos Wood.
Kuraokami,Takaokami,Kuramitsuha - A dragon of Water as well as a deity of rain.
Sasuke let it rain against Itachi.
Mikahayahi and Hihayahi - dreadful nature as well a Kamis Power of Fire.

Sasuke having the Yata Mirror would be completely out of Character as he personifies Kagutsuchi the son of Izanami.

Meanwhile:
Itachi has the 3 Imperial Regalia - Yata Mirror,Totsuka Sword and Yasakani Magatama.
All belonging to the Story of Amaterasu the Daughter of Izanagi.

Hence also:
Izanami - Evil
Izanagi - Good

This furthermore proves Sasukes personification.
Sasuke - Kagutsuchi - Izanami
Itachi - Amaterasu - Izanagi

So the only way for Sasuke to have the Yata Mirror with his Susanoo is if Kishimoto is screwing up a Myth/Legend of his Country completely.

I also note that each Susanoo is different from another.
Madaras Susanoo = Symbolizes the Philosophy of Plato about Soulmates.
1 Head with 2 faces and 4 arms = a complete human being.
Itachi = symbolized Amaterasu due to the equipment
Sasuke = Kagutsuchi due to being its personification.

So basically:
Due to the differences of the 3 it should also be noted that due to each ones abilities it should also be taken as large possibility that their durability also varies from another.
So no comparison between Itachis and Sasukes should be made due to obvious differences.
You have to keep in mind Kishi can do whatever he wants with the manga, he bases his things off mythology like the legendary items and the three way deadlock but branches off from those. It's not like Naruto is 100% copied material. Your post doesnt really give any reason Sasuke wouldnt have it as he took Itachi's eyes.

You can clearly see in 533 he has totsuka and the Yata Mirror, he combined his eyes with Itachi's, he actually has his eyes. His MS was the eyes that actually had the totsuka and mirror inside it that is obvious. Its like finding the mirror and sword on the ground, and picking them up. Your post really has nothing to do with what Sasuke really did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMiX613 View Post
That "totsuka" doesn't have the same properties that Totsuka actually has, as you can see it's not sucking white zetsu in, all it's doing is covering him with amaterasu flames.

Has Sasuke shown any of Itachi's abilities yet? Other than using amaterasu on Tobi, no. If I'm wrong please give me scans cause i have a feeling i might be wrong because i haven't re-read Naruto in a while.
Cause unless he has any feats of using any of Itachi's abilities that are DECENT, then i rest my case.
I'm not debating about the Zoro thing.

And great post Vivi.
Sasuke uses enton & controls his Amaterasu, he covered the Totsuka in amaterasu. As seen both times when Itachi sealed someone with it, they had time to talk first & he decides when he seals the person, Sasuke's totsuka for added effect has amaterasu there's nothing different about it I'm sure Itachi could do the same. He doesnt have to seal Zetsu & if he did it simply wasnt shown there was only about 2 seconds of the panel shown when he was hit by the Totsuka.

Unlike Itachi though Sasuke has EMS and wouldnt get exhausted by using that much MS like Itachi does, its not like he'd willingly be covering everything in Amaterasu when his sword suffices. Not too mention it was noted specifically he was better than Itachi in manipulating his Amaterasu into Enton so I dont know if Itachi would be capable of that anyway.

Yes Sasuke has a lot of Itachis moves I mean, his own MS has Amaterasu and Susanoo and multiple times its heavily implied you also need Tsukuyomi. I know you mean the EMS, well at the end of 553 like I said repeatedly, the totsuka is there, his bow is there and the mirror is there in direct clear view.

Really anyone who denies thats the mirror is just silly and doesnt want to admit it because they were arguing otherwise until the page was brought in. Its the mirror, right there, the Totsuka, what else do you need he seriously took Itachi's eyes right from him, entails the totsuka and mirror what else do you guys need.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote