Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 12-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default anime I'm currently watching.

actively watching(meaning I'm watching 1 episode a day or as the episodes come out):
-Fairy tail
-bleach
-Gintama
-Nura: rise of the yokai clan

not actively watching but still watching every so often:
-Blue Exorcist
-Naruto

finished anime:
-Durarara!
-Soul Eater
-Kanokon
-Rosario + Vampire
-some other anime I forgot.

any other animes you suggest I should add to the list?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito

Last edited by assassin; 12-19-2011 at 11:10 AM.
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: anime I'm currently watching.

yeah naruto
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:55 AM   #3
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Naruto is in Filler, suckish.
I suggest Elfen Lied, Mirai Nicki, Durarara!! Baccano! and Death Note.
Unless you've watched all of those and finished them.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #4
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

DeiSaku♥~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan.
DeiSaku♥~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #5
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeiSaku♥~ View Post
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan.
what's it about?

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 12-19-2011, 11:06 AM   #6
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

DeiSaku♥~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Not a real strict plot, it's pretty much just an angel from the "Future World" that was sent along with another angel (Sabato) to assassinate Sakura Kusakabe before he (Yes, male named Sakura) creates technology that stops girls from aging after twelve which has lead his school reputation as pedophile. Dokuro doesn't want to kill him because she's in love with him which is against the Future World laws so Sabato takes matters into her own hands along with Dokuro's sister Zakuro. In every episode Sakura has to do something stupid enough for Dokuro to kill him with her creepy bat-Angel-thing and bring him back to life. It's pretty much soft hentai-humor-romance. I was joking when I suggested it because it was such a nonserious anime compared to the others.
DeiSaku♥~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:07 AM   #7
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
Naruto is in Filler, suckish.
I suggest Elfen Lied, Mirai Nicki, Durarara!! Baccano! and Death Note.
Unless you've watched all of those and finished them.
I finished durarara I didn't like Elfen Lied that much and I hated death note.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 12-19-2011, 11:07 AM   #8
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
I finished durarara I didn't like Elfen Lied that much and I hated death note.
:O Blasphemer.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #9
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I just never got into them. Loved Durarara though. great anime.

heard of Baccano but don't know what it's about.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 12-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #10
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
I just never got into them. Loved Durarara though. great anime.

heard of Baccano but don't know what it's about.
The same author who created Durarara created Baccano.
Baccano was first.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #11
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Blue Exorcist!
/Watched that out in 2 days.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:35 AM   #12
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
The same author who created Durarara created Baccano.
Baccano was first.
it already sounds good.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 12-19-2011, 02:01 PM   #13
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Uhhh someone who has watched Rosario + Vampire aswell! Neat

Now... What genre are you into?

I can give you my whole list if needed, it's alphabetically ordered (not by genre, that is). It's up to around; 150? 160? if not more lol

Even with work, i seem to have too much sparetime T_T
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:05 PM   #14
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm into anime. that's all.

I'm not to picky about genre.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 12-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #15
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

List Incoming:
  1. Angel Beats! (a great series, best i've seen)
  2. Death Note
  3. Ergo Proxy (i'm personally 12 episodes into this series, and it's amazing so far)
  4. Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  5. Mirai Nikki/Future Diary
  6. Guilty Crown
  7. Ga Rei Zero
  8. K-ON! (if you want a really basic school life comedy)
  9. Kannagi (really weird, but good comedy series)

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote