Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #32001
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Wizkid & Angel's Forum Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Hmm Yummy! o.o
How ish you Btw?
What's up?

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:14 PM   #32002
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
How ish you Btw?
What's up?
I'm good. Watching Night at the Museum and dealing with a migraine. I also ate some apple pie with vanilla ice cream. :3 How are you?

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #32003
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

x.x Mist you're evil.
Ahh, I'm straightening my freshly trimmed hair, Eating a cupcake, Talking to one of my pals in real about Naruto and Bleach while being yelled at by him for not keeping up. -.-

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #32004
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
x.x Mist you're evil.
Ahh, I'm straightening my freshly trimmed hair, Eating a cupcake, Talking to one of my pals in real about Naruto and Bleach while being yelled at by him for not keeping up. -.-
I am not evil! XP
Cool! How far behind in Naruto and Bleach are you? o.O

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-18-2011, 02:31 PM   #32005
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
I am not evil! XP
Cool! How far behind in Naruto and Bleach are you? o.O
Yes you are! x]
Well in Naruto I'm on Episode 223 In Shippuden.
As for Bleach, I can't even remember the Epsiode. All I could remember, Is where Nel was crying over Ichigo's Dead body when Grimmjow Used a cero (I think it is) through is chest. >.> There.

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 02:39 PM   #32006
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes you are! x]
Well in Naruto I'm on Episode 223 In Shippuden.
As for Bleach, I can't even remember the Epsiode. All I could remember, Is where Nel was crying over Ichigo's Dead body when Grimmjow Used a cero (I think it is) through is chest. >.> There.
Lies! :o
I haven't watched the anime of Naruto and Bleach in so long. I only keep track of the manga! XD

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-18-2011, 02:40 PM   #32007
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Lies! :o
I haven't watched the anime of Naruto and Bleach in so long. I only keep track of the manga! XD
Truths! -*-Cries helplessly-*-
o.o Why haven't you? Well Manga went out of dated me to quiet a while now.

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 02:52 PM   #32008
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Truths! -*-Cries helplessly-*-
o.o Why haven't you? Well Manga went out of dated me to quiet a while now.
Why you cry!? :o
Ehh the anime just doesn't hold my interest anymore. Maybe its because I'm more of a reader. ^^"

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #32009
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Why you cry!? :o
Ehh the anime just doesn't hold my interest anymore. Maybe its because I'm more of a reader. ^^"
You shouldn't care.
You are? o,o" /Never knew you were a reader.

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 03:10 PM   #32010
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You shouldn't care.
You are? o,o" /Never knew you were a reader.
Mist wants to know. o.o
Yup. I don't read much, but I do prefer it over watching TV. XD

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #32011
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Angel said she would'nt tell you
o.o; /Has never knew this before.
As for me. Either one suits me fine.

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 03:21 PM   #32012
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Angel said she would'nt tell you
o.o; /Has never knew this before.
As for me. Either one suits me fine.
Alright don't tell Mist then. *Gives you a cloth to wipe your eyes* o.o
Cool! ^_^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #32013
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

o,o Talking in 3rd person I see. Alright. /Blows my nose on the cloth.
P=< Yah. Very.

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #32014
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Amber, are you still gonna sing for me? 0.0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #32015
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

I could do that now. o.o

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 03:30 PM   #32016
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awesome! Let's go!

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:30 PM   #32017
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

PM me. I would give you the link.

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #32018
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

You'll sing for her. >.>

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:47 PM   #32019
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

P=< Ever since I knew her, I've been singing for her, Darling. What's wrong?

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #32020
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

You won't even sing for me. e.e

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~