Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #31981
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Wizkid & Angel's Forum Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
-*-Holds you gently-*- x.x Ahhh! Should I run?

-*-Looks at you-*- I didn't poke that hard, Misty o.o

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Okay. JAFL. >_>
*shakes my head* No don't run. >.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:25 PM   #31982
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
so JAFL is wizkid?
Jah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*shakes my head* No don't run. >.<
-*-Climbs up on your back-*- Ice cream! O=

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #31983
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
-*-Looks at you-*- I didn't poke that hard, Misty o.o
B...But you poked right into my cornea! >.< *Pokes back*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #31984
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Jah.

You want ice cream? o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #31985
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
B...But you poked right into my cornea! >.< *Pokes back*
Lies. I sticked you in the eyelids!! -*-Pouts and folds my arms-*-
Quote:
You want ice cream? o.o
I had lunch. o.o Now I want a snack. YES ICE CREAM! D=<

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #31986
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Jah.

okay frau.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #31987
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

I had lunch. o.o Now I want a snack. YES ICE CREAM! D=<
Alright my love. >.<
*runs off to get some ice cream*

Old 12-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #31988
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
okay frau.

Quote:
Alright my love. >.<
*runs off to get some ice cream*
Yay! o.o Make sure It's chocolate! o.o
-*-Clings to you-*-

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #31989
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Then how come my eyes became blood shot?! *Puffs out my cheeks*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #31990
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

-*-Clings to you-*-
Alright! o.o
*runs into the ice cream store*

Old 12-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #31991
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

-*-Clings to you-*-
wie geht's?

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 12-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #31992
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

do u hate me amber o.o

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #31993
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

no she doesn't verm it's just her time of the month. XD *just me being an a$$

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 12-18-2011, 01:37 PM   #31994
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Then how come my eyes became blood shot?! *Puffs out my cheeks*
IT"S NOT! That's ketchup from my fingers! -*-Folds my arms-*-
Quote:
Alright! o.o
*runs into the ice cream store*
Chocolate! P=< I LOVE YOU, Chocolate!
-*-Waits with a pout on my face-*-
Quote:
wie geht's?
?Perdon?
Muy bien. Y tu?

Vermi: Dah hell.

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #31995
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
no she doesn't verm it's just her time of the month. XD *just me being an a$$
Thank you. And it's true. To be exact. Yesterday, actually.

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #31996
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thank you. And it's true. To be exact. Yesterday, actually.
nailed it.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 12-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #31997
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
nailed it.
LOL! Yes you did. But Vermi asked a rather random question tho.

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 01:54 PM   #31998
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
IT"S NOT! That's ketchup from my fingers! -*-Folds my arms-*-
Why do you have ketchup on your fingers! o.o

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-18-2011, 01:56 PM   #31999
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Why do you have ketchup on your fingers! o.o
I was eating fried Chicken o.o I didn't wash my hands yet

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #32000
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I was eating fried Chicken o.o I didn't wash my hands yet
Hmm Yummy! o.o

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~