Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2011, 02:18 PM   #31881
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher
Default Re: Wizkid & Angel's Forum Family!

Strolls on in and says hello to my niece and JAFL

Huggles from your auntie
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #31882
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hey Aunty Moonie. How ish you?
/Huggles.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:32 PM   #31883
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'm not even in this family anymore. e.e

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:34 PM   #31884
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Lone. I'm adding you right now. e.e I'm currently redoing the OP.

R]
Old 12-17-2011, 02:34 PM   #31885
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
Hey Aunty Moonie. How ish you?
/Huggles.
Aw there's my niece..
I'm doing great my dear.. i actual slept good today.
How ish you?
Old 12-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #31886
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Lone. I'm adding you right now. e.e I'm currently redoing the OP.
Good. >.>
I'll be waiting to see what I am. o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #31887
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

yo!!!

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #31888
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Aw there's my niece..
I'm doing great my dear.. i actual slept good today.
How ish you?
Yup. Here I am! <3
I'm doing Up and down, Left and right
O.o" you doing usually sleep good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Good. >.>
I'll be waiting to see what I am. o.o
Check Now.

Hey Vermi.

R]
Old 12-17-2011, 02:39 PM   #31889
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yup. Here I am! <3
I'm doing Up and down, Left and right
O.o" you doing usually sleep good?

Check Now.

Hey Vermi.
*huggles you* I love you. :3

Old 12-17-2011, 02:42 PM   #31890
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*huggles you* I love you. :3
-*-Pouts and nods-*- Sureeee. I love you too. >.>

R]
Old 12-17-2011, 02:44 PM   #31891
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

No not really. But i am trying.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:49 PM   #31892
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

What? Why is that?

R]
Old 12-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #31893
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

shrugs.. just can't sleep. No reason for it.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:03 PM   #31894
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

I hope you feel better and get some really good sleep soon, Aunty moonie.

R]
Old 12-17-2011, 03:03 PM   #31895
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

hey moon
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #31896
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

who tha hell is wizkid

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:13 PM   #31897
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

hiya JAFL :3
Old 12-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #31898
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Vermi: Wizkid is the one and only JAFL.

R]
Old 12-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #31899
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

smh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
hiya JAFL :3
How are you?
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #31900
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

I'm doing great. And you yourself? You should see what i'm doing for shayd in the den. smirk.

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~