Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Kakashi vs. Jiraiya

Jiraiya can't use Sage Mode, Kakashi can't use Kamui

If you want to, restrict Dark Swamp, only because people overuse it.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 12-16-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
Kakuzu Uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Kakuzu Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kakashi vs. Jiraiya

Jiraiya Mass Summonings
Toad mouth trap
Kakuzu Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #3
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hmm well, I dont see how Kakashi can beat boss summon to begin with. In terms of ninjutsu, I think Jiraiya outclasses Kakashi. When it comes down to it, I think that Jiraiya's Rasengan can beat Kakashi's Raikiri.

Shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Jungle

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

" Cool head, agile mind." - Shikaku Nara
vonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #4
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

LUCKY.KAKASHI saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

current kakashi take this mild diff .

even if jiraya summons , kakashi can still raikeri him .
Old 12-16-2011, 04:26 PM   #5
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu Uchiha View Post
Jiraiya Mass Summonings
Toad mouth trap
raikire Wolfe
ration kage bunshin
hiding like mole teach
rasingan

hidin mist tech

summoning
Old 12-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #6
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKY.KAKASHI View Post
current kakashi take this mild diff .

even if jiraya summons , kakashi can still raikeri him .
It is really difficult to reach Jiraiya on top of Bunta or Gamaken. Plus he can just use fire release:toad oil bullet to just burn the whole battlefield, or he can just use toad oil bullet to just slow down Kakashi and then use Katon: Endan on him.

Kakashi's summon fails in comparison with Jiraiya's summon. Plus Jiraiya can use Wild Lion's Mane technique to put Kakashi on the defense since that attack is Long Range.

Jiraiya can also use his detection technique to make sure he keeps track of Kakashi's moves

I think this is BG default, so that means Anime feats are out of the question. So no hidden mist technique. Plus Jiraiya can summon Ma and Pa to ask them to use their respective specialty jutsu. Note, this is note Sage Mode.

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

Last edited by vonshadow; 12-19-2011 at 11:46 AM.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:36 PM   #7
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonshadow View Post
Hmm well, I dont see how Kakashi can beat boss summon to begin with. In terms of ninjutsu, I think Jiraiya outclasses Kakashi. When it comes down to it, I think that Jiraiya's Rasengan can beat Kakashi's Raikiri.

like if jirya will have the time to use summoning , btw do u watch latest manga chapters ???

even if we arguably some how agreed that jirya can summon , kakashi can ignore them and engage with jiraya directly , tsunadid did that with oro on his manda , also jirya fight ed with oro on his snakes so what !

and comparing s rank tech with a rank !!!!!! what are u smoking !!

btw the way kakashi do have a rasnengan .
Old 12-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #8
vonshadow
Master Debater

Quote:
like if jirya will have the time to use summoning , btw do u watch latest manga chapters ???

even if we arguably some how agreed that jirya can summon , kakashi can ignore them and engage with jiraya directly , tsunadid did that with oro on his manda , also jirya fight ed with oro on his snakes so what !

and comparing s rank tech with a rank !!!!!! what are u smoking !!

btw the way kakashi do have a rasnengan .
Tsunade attacked Oro because Manda was taken down already. And have you seen how fast Gamaken is when he fought Pain's summon. For a giant frog he is fast, faster than 8 tails. The thing is, how is Kakashi going to reach up to Gamabunta or Gamaken without a summon that is equal to that size. Plus, Kakashi is no Tsunade. He has no super strength. They fought on their summons, bcause their summons are the same size.

And Kakashi's Rasengan is not as powerful as Jiraiya's.

Kakashi is not that fast. For one, in the recent chapter it was the jinchuriki that was charging at him and Gai. Gai I give is way faster than Kakashi can ever be; hitting the 7 tails before Kakashi even hit one of the tails.

Plus the difference in jutsu rank means nothing. Summoning Jutsu is a C-rank technique but it can summon powerful summons to help you battle. Raikiri is S-rank because it drains a lot of chakra unlike Rasengan.

Old 12-16-2011, 05:01 PM   #9
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Tsunade attacked Oro because Manda was taken down already. And have you seen how fast Gamaken is when he fought Pain's summon. For a giant frog he is fast, faster than 8 tails. The thing is, how is Kakashi going to reach up to Gamabunta or Gamaken without a summon that is equal to that size. Plus, Kakashi is no Tsunade. He has no super strength. They fought on their summons, bcause their summons are the same size..
giant frog isn't faster than the 8 tails , where did u got that from .

kakashi will just do what drunken jiraya , and tsunade did , and kakashi speed is Superior to both . and strength has nothing to do with it .
Quote:
And Kakashi's Rasengan is not as powerful as Jiraiya's.
what makes jirya tech stronger ?

Quote:
Kakashi is not that fast. For one, in the recent chapter it was the jinchuriki that was charging at him and Gai. Gai I give is way faster than Kakashi can ever be; hitting the 7 tails before Kakashi even hit one of the tails.
watch the last chapter again , page 11 bottom panel , kakashi manged to hit the jinsh in the same time with gai , or b4 him if u consider reading the manga from right to lift

Quote:
Plus the difference in jutsu rank means nothing. Summoning Jutsu is a C-rank technique but it can summon powerful summons to help you battle. Raikiri is S-rank because it drains a lot of chakra unlike Rasengan.
no , it doesn't considered s rank because it drain allot of chakre it is just thet naruto e upper hand in chakre that is why he dont suffer from using ransengan , and that is not how they rank the techs , they ranke the teach according to their quality .
Old 12-16-2011, 07:03 PM   #10
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The latest chapter didn't really give Kakashi any new speed feats. The Jinchuriki's were literally like less than 3 meters away when Kakashi and Guy moved.

That being said, default distance is 50 meters. There's no way Kakashi can blitz Jiraiya in that situation. There's no telling if Jiraiya's Rasengan is stronger than Kakashi's Raikiri and vice versa. I'll leave that in a stalemate.

It's likely that Jiraiya would summon at least one Boss. Toad Oil Flame Bullet has a massive area of effect. Moreover, Jiraiya can set up his direction-reading barrier to know where Kakashi is coming from if he ever manages to get within close quarters.

Did someone just say Kakashi has Hidden Mist Technique??
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #11
vonshadow
Master Debater

Quote:
giant frog isn't faster than the 8 tails , where did u got that from .

kakashi will just do what drunken jiraya , and tsunade did , and kakashi speed is Superior to both . and strength has nothing to do with it .

what makes jirya tech stronger ?

watch the last chapter again , page 11 bottom panel , kakashi manged to hit the jinsh in the same time with gai , or b4 him if u consider reading the manga from right to lift

no , it doesn't considered s rank because it drain allot of chakre it is just thet naruto e upper hand in chakre that is why he dont suffer from using ransengan , and that is not how they rank the techs , they ranke the teach according to their quality .
Let's start with Gamaken avoiding and keeping up with Pains summons for one.

As for the speed, the Jinchuriki was charging towards them. No the other way around. Kakashi hit one that was coming at him. Gai hit the one that was comin at him and that hit another one before Kakashi even hi another one.

Old 12-17-2011, 03:48 AM   #12
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

@ von

loooool lol lol , i just rod what u just said in the other threat (jiraya and oro vs kakashi and gai )

u said base jiraya is faster than kakashi , and i ignored that .

u said that base jirya has more ninjutsu and superior ones that kaakshi (even that kakashi hyped to have more than 1000 jutsu , and kumai is >>>> all base jirya jutsu ) and i ignored that .

but u said that jirya is equal or more intelligent than kakashi , and this is was the point that i started to ignore u simply , so now jirya is smarter than kakashi lool .

u are either a troll or hater , if u are the 1st one then good luck , and if u are the 2nd one i highly advice u to dont see the next chapters , cuz it will bring allote of disappointment 4 u since kakashi and gai will hold their Owen in a faight u are thinking that they dont belong to .
Old 12-17-2011, 06:26 AM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

hidin mist tech
Actually that was Anime-only and Kakashi won't use it anyway in a singles battle considering that due to the Chakra in the Mist it blinds his Vision with Sharingan as well as normal Eye.

On another note:
Some might argue Kakashi>Jiraya in terms of speed due to matching speed with 6 Gates Guy.

But hey maybe Thunder Slash will be a game changer.:P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:03 AM   #14
vonshadow
Master Debater

Quote:
@ von

loooool lol lol , i just rod what u just said in the other threat (jiraya and oro vs kakashi and gai )

u said base jiraya is faster than kakashi , and i ignored that .

u said that base jirya has more ninjutsu and superior ones that kaakshi (even that kakashi hyped to have more than 1000 jutsu , and kumai is >>>> all base jirya jutsu ) and i ignored that .

but u said that jirya is equal or more intelligent than kakashi , and this is was the point that i started to ignore u simply , so now jirya is smarter than kakashi lool .

u are either a troll or hater , if u are the 1st one then good luck , and if u are the 2nd one i highly advice u to dont see the next chapters , cuz it will bring allote of disappointment 4 u since kakashi and gai will hold their Owen in a faight u are thinking that they dont belong to .
the 1000 jutsus that Kakashi has is purely hype and has no basis what so ever. As for intelligence, like I said in the other post, remaining a vast intelligence network cant be maintained if you are not intelligent and he also has mastered the art of infiltration and subterfuge . Plus Jiraiya managed to determine Pain's powers in their fight. He also mastered Toad Ninjutsu which is no easy feat, and his mastership and knowledge of fuuinjutsu is another testament to his intelligence.

Being a goof and not acting cool does not make one stupid. Look at shikamaru, he is totally lazy but he is one of the smartest shinobi in Konoha; only behind her father.

Quote:
But hey maybe Thunder Slash will be a game changer.:P
Isnt Thunder Slash something like Raikiri. It looks like Raikiri

Old 12-17-2011, 07:10 AM   #15
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Jiraiya has too many techniques that Kakashi can't counter.

1.Toad Oil Fireball
2.Bring Down the House
3.Hermit Bath Boil(Goemon)
4.Ultra Rasengan
5.Gamabunta
6.Turning Kakashi into a frog
7.Sage Genjutsu
8.Swamp of the Underworld
9.Barrier: Toad Gourd Prison
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:21 AM   #16
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeking View Post
Jiraiya has too many techniques that Kakashi can't counter.

1.Toad Oil Fireball
2.Bring Down the House
3.Hermit Bath Boil(Goemon)
4.Ultra Rasengan
5.Gamabunta
6.Turning Kakashi into a frog
7.Sage Genjutsu
8.Swamp of the Underworld
9.Barrier: Toad Gourd Prison
1. Water encampment wall
2. If Kakashi notices in time: Hiding like a Mole.
3. Sage Mode Technique.Unavailable
4. Sage Mode restricted.
5. Yup.
6. Eh?Care to elaborate.
7. Unavailable.
8. Lightning Release might work or simply a Replacement Jutsu.
9. Shouldn't Raikiri get him out?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #17
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
1. Water encampment wall
2. If Kakashi notices in time: Hiding like a Mole.
3. Sage Mode Technique.Unavailable
4. Sage Mode restricted.
5. Yup.
6. Eh?Care to elaborate.
7. Unavailable.
8. Lightning Release might work or simply a Replacement Jutsu.
9. Shouldn't Raikiri get him out?
Water encampment wall blocking a fire the size of modern day football stadiums? lol.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:43 AM   #18
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Jiraiya is smarter than Kakashi. Whoever said that is right. Not only does Jiraiya have more experience, but he is Kakashi's grand sensei.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:57 AM   #19
vonshadow
Master Debater

Toad Oil Fireball is too huge for water encampment wall to defend. Kakashi's water encampment wall did not manage to stop kakuzu's Fire+ Wind Ninjutsu. The same principle applies here.

No one can get out of toad gourd prison. Only a very powerful move like Amaterasu managed to get out, and even Jiraiya was surprised by that since no one got out of it before. He can also use the toad prison to bind Kakashi to the wall making him unable to move.

Old 12-17-2011, 07:37 PM   #20
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Jiraiya is smart in fight. He diagnosis and counters well. But Kakashi has more of a rep as being great at strategy. Like Shikamaru.

Beside narutopedia has Kakashi as a 5 intelligence and Jiraiya as 4.5. Isn't this taken right from the databook. And isn't the databook official? I thought it was.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jiraiya, kakashi