Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 12-15-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Dang it, Nicktoons.

Why the heck are they going to show Dragon Ball GT? First off, Dragon Ball Z Kai only goes up to the end of the Cell Saga, no Buu Saga. Which means a lot of people are going to be very confused while watching GT considering GT happens after the Buu Saga.

"SJJ4? What happend to SJJ3?"
"Who is Goten?"
"Who is Uub?"
"Who is Pan?"
"How is Goku alive again?"
"When did they learn to fuse?"

Seriously. Why not just show Dragon Ball? It's 100x better than GT, not to mention the fact that it's actually canon, and happens BEFORE Z. Meaning there would be no confusion with characters and what not.

Nicktoons, I am very disappoint.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Dang it, Nicktoons.

well they show ss 3 two or three times in gt and I agree they should show Dragon Ball cause it shows Goku becoming a hero and shows Piccolo before he was a good guy

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #3
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

How about they just reboot the whole series?

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:24 PM   #4
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Better yet, they could just take it off the air and finally let the name of Dragonball fade to a fond memory. I love Dragonball and DBZ(DBZ was what got me into anime), but they have been shown too many times and they should be taken off the air before fans get too tired of hearing and seeing the same story over and over.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #5
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm fine with it personally. I think they should show DragonBall but also show the buu saga.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:54 PM   #6
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

they can show the Buu saga if they skip the Great Saiyaman Saga that was just ewww

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #7
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lol hey now I loved that saga. It was cheesy.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:00 PM   #8
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I hated it sorry

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-16-2011, 10:09 PM   #9
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeDude96 View Post
Why the heck are they going to show Dragon Ball GT? First off, Dragon Ball Z Kai only goes up to the end of the Cell Saga, no Buu Saga. Which means a lot of people are going to be very confused while watching GT considering GT happens after the Buu Saga.

"SJJ4? What happend to SJJ3?"
"Who is Goten?"
"Who is Uub?"
"Who is Pan?"
"How is Goku alive again?"
"When did they learn to fuse?"

Seriously. Why not just show Dragon Ball? It's 100x better than GT, not to mention the fact that it's actually canon, and happens BEFORE Z. Meaning there would be no confusion with characters and what not.

Nicktoons, I am very disappoint.

who cares if its cannon or not the movies aren't cannon and the aired them besides be thankful there putting more anime on there network and maybe just maybe if Gt does well enough they will air Dragon ball you cant just bash them for going for GT at least its something and i heard somewhere they will show the buu saga in kai later down the line

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
well they show ss 3 two or three times in gt and I agree they should show Dragon Ball cause it shows Goku becoming a hero and shows Piccolo before he was a good guy
Dragon ball would be very edited on tv lol watch the first 13 episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Better yet, they could just take it off the air and finally let the name of Dragonball fade to a fond memory. I love Dragonball and DBZ(DBZ was what got me into anime), but they have been shown too many times and they should be taken off the air before fans get too tired of hearing and seeing the same story over and over.
proof this Generation sucks ^

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:09 AM   #10
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I actually agree with him. It's like keeping you favorite dish in the fridge for years as it gets old and crusty. Need to throw that sh!t away

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-17-2011, 03:55 AM   #11
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Like people weren't confused when they just started showing Z.

Piccolo: -flies in-

Everyone: :O PICCOLO. YOU ARE OUR ENEMY.

Watchers: Wut.

PICCOLO: COMMON ENEMY. D:<

Goku: LOLKAY.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-17-2011, 01:24 PM   #12
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post

who cares if its cannon or not the movies aren't cannon and the aired them besides be thankful there putting more anime on there network and maybe just maybe if Gt does well enough they will air Dragon ball you cant just bash them for going for GT at least its something and i heard somewhere they will show the buu saga in kai later down the line

Dragon ball would be very edited on tv lol watch the first 13 episodes

proof this Generation sucks ^
Read more carefully, dear. I'm not complaining that they're showing GT because it's not canon. I don't hate GT, it's the worst DB series in my opinion, but I still like it. I'm complaining about the fact that THEY DIDN'T SHOW THE BUU SAGA FIRST. GT is just going to confuse first time viewers who have only seen Kai.

Proof that Toei is making a Kai of the Buu Saga, please.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.

Last edited by SasukeDude96; 12-17-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:28 PM   #13
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Like people weren't confused when they just started showing Z.

Piccolo: -flies in-

Everyone: :O PICCOLO. YOU ARE OUR ENEMY.

Watchers: Wut.

PICCOLO: COMMON ENEMY. D:<

Goku: LOLKAY.
Another good reason why they should show Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball happens BEFORE Z. GT happens after Z. But, since they're showing Kai, not Z, and Kai has no Buu Saga, anything that happens in GT that relates to the Buu Saga will just confuse people.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #14
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

well Goten was shown in a movie on Nicktoons and so was Goku ss3 as well as Gogeta so Uup, Pan, Goku being alive, and Fat Buu are the only things they missed in the Buu Saga

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-18-2011, 07:41 AM   #15
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
I actually agree with him. It's like keeping you favorite dish in the fridge for years as it gets old and crusty. Need to throw that sh!t away

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-18-2011, 10:53 AM   #16
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Congratulations. You are now my hero.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #17
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Dragon ball Z is here to stay Deal with it

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-18-2011, 03:19 PM   #18
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

uh, yeah, you don't see what my point is. Why so serious?

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #19
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

because DBZ is the king of anime just because u want it to stop existing dont mean it will i dont see why everyone hates it all of a sudden

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-18-2011, 10:17 PM   #20
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Most of us don't hate DBZ, Taker. We just love it enough to want it to go out on good terms instead of eventually getting taken off the air because everyone knows what to expect because its been on TV for so long. We just don't want it to be hated.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote