Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-15-2011, 07:28 AM   #21
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: That technique Madara used......

Tobi knows a lot about History of the shinobi world,about Uchiha,Senju,Uzumaki,Rinengan,Sharingan,Mangekyou, Eternal Mangekyou,Rikkudou Sennin etc.
Nothing could surprise me now.
And in my opinion it's highly possible that he is a mixture of both Senju and Uchiha descendants,he could posses both eyes and body of Rikkudo which is why he is able zo control everything with such ease.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:29 AM   #22
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well trollbi said himself that the uchihas were gifted with exceptionally powerful chakra. Maybe trollbi's chakra is well suited towards controlling a tailed beast (which it should if he wants to be the ten tailed dude) like kushina's was and it obtains the same physic when suppressing a bijuu (or it's a similar technique since trollbi seems to be in the know how of the uzumaki's sealing techniques).
Old 12-15-2011, 11:37 AM   #23
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Ah yes, you know. Only Uchiha's can get the sharingan, also you need to be a uchiha or an senju then get one of either DNA (that is not yours) to get the Rinnegan. But hell you know, some people don't like to fallow rules.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #24
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Ah yes, you know. Only Uchiha's can get the sharingan, also you need to be a uchiha or an senju then get one of either DNA (that is not yours) to get the Rinnegan. But hell you know, some people don't like to fallow rules.
Like Sasuke, he was under Orochimaru's house rules, and his rules, were as follows.

1. You will do whatever I want you to do, if you come up with something better, do it as long as it pleases me more.
2. Clean Kabuto's chamber pot daily
3. Fill my chamber pot daily
4. DO NOT KILL ME
5. If I ask you to stand still and take it, please do so, or I will be a lot more forcefull
6. (Kabuto) Feel free to cook us steak and fish on Fridays Sasuke!

That little cheater, he defiled rule 4, and 6!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 05:37 PM   #25
skibum
Ninja Academy Student

skibum is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If you consider the chains that Tobi used as being a type of sealing technique or restraining technique then it's possible he is of Uzumaki descent. If he has enormous life force and physical energy from the Uzumaki clan he could control a transplanted sharingan and rinnengan without any issues. It's more than likely he has transplanted either Senju (mokuton) DNA or is part Zetsu since he was able to rip his arm off in the Danzo fight. As an Uzumaki he could also hate the Leaf because of Madara destroying his village; hence, hating the Uchiha who reside in the Leaf. Maybe that is the reason why Tobi never revived Madara as planned.

As far as the Uzumaki being descended from the Senju. That isn't correct. It states they are distant cousins. It's just stated that the younger brother's descendants become the Senju clan, not that they were that way from the very beginning. If the Uzumaki weren't part of the younger brother's line and they are distant cousins then are they related through another son or daughter of the SO6Ps? Possible. History tends to remember those who fight wars and commit unspeakable acts of evil or enormous acts of kindness. Much more than it remembers someone who wasn't violent or didn't intervene in conflicts. We have no idea how distant they are related.
skibum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:51 PM   #26
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Naruto 398 Page 2 - look at all those chains restraining the kuubi...already foreshadowed huh...hmmm

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:01 PM   #27
Hyuuga Heir
Genin

Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Hmm J3st3r.... the byakugan hah...this would make absolute sense... 3 eyes (dojutsu) powers + 3 body powers (senju, uzumaki and perhaps Namikaze) equals 6...therefore the 6paths are complete. Whose eyes is it gonna be...
like i always said, The byakugan does so much that the other two cannot do and Kishi doesn't introduce anything in vein... let's hope he incorporates it in.
Hence why I am anxiously waiting for the stupid fillers to end and for the episode where Kushina explains everything to Naruto, so then I can see Mito Uzumaki's eye color

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106840
Hyuuga Heir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:40 PM   #28
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
I talked about this in another thread.

One things for certain though, Tobi must have some kind of connection with the Uzumaki directly or indirectly.
Well, he did take nagato's rinnegan, and he said nagato was an uzumaki... and uzumaki is close to senju which would make it indirectly with his rival...?

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:30 AM   #29
MichaelJalapeno
Apprentice Genin

MichaelJalapeno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I never noticed.
Thanks bro
MichaelJalapeno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kyuubi, mito, naruto, pain, paths, rinnegan, sharingan, tailed beasts, tobi, uzumaki