Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 06:42 PM   #201
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bg Convo #31- Leave your butthurt at the door

200. 5char
Old 12-14-2011, 06:44 PM   #202
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

pshh
Old 12-14-2011, 06:44 PM   #203
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why, you don't have one?
Old 12-14-2011, 06:46 PM   #204
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I've had multiple NF accounts, but yes, I have an account.

And hi Kuro.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:46 PM   #205
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yes lol... I never go on it
Old 12-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #206
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Debating there is much more fun.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #207
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
blast from the past right here..sup?
Old 12-14-2011, 07:06 PM   #208
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

You're an OBDer, Immortal. I spend more time in the NBD. Don't think I'm quite up for the OBD yet.

Anyways, what's up?
Old 12-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #209
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

OBD is easy. Just stay away from threads that you don't know what the hell you're talking about. That's what i do. When I used to post.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:13 PM   #210
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Most of the threads in there a threads or joke threads and I'm not a regular so I'll just get raped if I try and fit in.

When I do make threads about topics I do know, I just get yelled at by six different people that it's already been done before. That's the problem with debating on a forum that's been around as long as NF has.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:58 PM   #211
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
wonder how long he'll last
He is in NBD, already he had some clashes but he seems to be doing fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
It wouldn't happen to be DaVizWiz by any chance? sounds like him
Sure Mr. Itachifan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Spoiler:
Don't be hating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
You can tell by the features
Honestly I could tell immediately even before I saw that word.
His style of typing and of course the name.

Quote:
I'm actually debating against DaVizWiz right now on NF.
Who're you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Everyone has an NF account
Of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
pshh
Where's yours?

Quote:
In terms of Naruto only its the best place ever. Then again its better than nearly all in all circumstance for Naruto only.

That NBD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
OBD is easy. Just stay away from threads that you don't know what the hell you're talking about. That's what i do. When I used to post.
This. Also don't act a know it all or challenge the status quo.
Work your way up.

I actually need to be active. Too lazy to care or maybe 2012 will be different.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-14-2011, 08:05 PM   #212
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well I'm surviving NF better than I though

But maybe I'm too passive
Old 12-14-2011, 08:06 PM   #213
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Well I'm surviving NF better than I though

But maybe I'm too passive
Surviving in NF isn't hard. Just don't take it too seriously.

Like you shouldn't take fictional battles seriously.

Passive? You seem fine. Flaming exists in NF anyway at here and there at times.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-14-2011, 08:36 PM   #214
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

I'm not anyone known, but I'm Shichibukai.

Who're you SS3?
Old 12-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #215
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Every battle worth doing in a vs battle has pratically already been done. Not only that 9/10 people already have their minds made up and just post one liners. It really is a waste of time over there too.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:55 PM   #216
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're an OBDer, Immortal. I spend more time in the NBD. Don't think I'm quite up for the OBD yet.
oh you frequent the NBD hit up Supersaiyaman112 he was a vet when I was a rookie on rumbles..I've known him off and on for like five years..hit him up..and tell him I say hi

but you wont ever see me there..the library has some of the most annoying and retarded Uchiha fans I've ever seen

Quote:
Anyways, what's up?
not much I made bracket shikamaru very angry and I dealt with a few troll invasions on another site

Quote:
Most of the threads in there a threads or joke threads and I'm not a regular so I'll just get raped if I try and fit in.

When I do make threads about topics I do know, I just get yelled at by six different people that it's already been done before. That's the problem with debating on a forum that's been around as long as NF has.
the OG;s on the OBD are furious and the staff aren't helping matters the sections a powder keg and somethings gonna go off..sooner or later

right now might not be the best time to get into it if you already got flack it seems very tense.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:09 AM   #217
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why do peoples post in vs forums so much?

jus curios
Old 12-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #218
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
why do peoples post in vs forums so much?

jus curios
Duh it is the only place you can debate such retarded [insert word]. If you read alot of fiction these questions are on your mind from time to time.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #219
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I have an Narutofan account I havent posted in the longest time though. Personally I think the people who are respected in the OBD like Endless Mike are very overrated in terms of their skill but maybe its just me. Everyone acts like theyre the best which makes me wonder.

& anyway I find the BG here less boring than OBD, people here are OK but maybe I will see more 'boring' when I post more.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-15-2011, 04:36 PM   #220
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
I have an Narutofan account I havent posted in the longest time though. Personally I think the people who are respected in the OBD like Endless Mike are very overrated in terms of their skill but maybe its just me. Everyone acts like theyre the best which makes me wonder.

& anyway I find the BG here less boring than OBD, people here are OK but maybe I will see more 'boring' when I post more.
regardless of whether their 'overrated' or not, at least they have some members that are fairly experienced in the 'workings' of vs debating and its 'history'

said 'workings' not all agree upon, i geus you could say i 'come from' (as some may say) a forum of a 'different feather' in regards to these so called 'workings', but still whats the point of 'calling them out'

Closed Thread