Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #181
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bg Convo #31- Leave your butthurt at the door

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Exactly.
Speed is a powerful trait but more or less it should be always be equalized to give an more even battle.

Quote:
Surprisingly nearly all my youtube debates except less than a handful were amicably ended. I think it was only 4 that wasn't but 3 of them wasn't directly against me it was a group thing.

1 was well it didn't end badly its just I just stopped replying

I find it amusing how so many pages breakout into an atheism vs religion battle. Essentially having nothing to do with the vid.

Quote:
Superman has different versions its hilarious.
But not everybody accounts for that. They just know Superman. Which is all that really matters when reading the story.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #182
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

They are usually familiar with the animated one that explains part of it.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-14-2011, 03:57 PM   #183
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
pretty much this..in fact I'm sure all vs debaters go through this stage at one point or another..even the most ardent anti dbz guys
The plot of the story portrays them more powerful than gods in their plot. It's obvious most people are going to just run with that.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:58 PM   #184
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
The plot of the story portrays them more powerful than gods in their plot. It's obvious most people are going to just run with that.
Which really all proves is that the term

god and even omnipotence starts to fluctuate in fiction and a lot of relativity especially the former.

Recall that Kratos vs Sephiroth thread if you do. I said the same thing although I was less sure then.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #185
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
I see that you are using The Immortal Watch Dog language here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-14-2011, 04:03 PM   #186
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

god and even omnipotence starts to fluctuate in fiction and a lot of relativity especially the former.

Recall that Kratos vs Sephiroth thread if you do. I said the same thing although I was less sure then.
That is true it mainly depends on the depiction. The Kai in DB were mainly watchers. They were powerful in their own rights but they mainly guide not participate in battles. It all depends on the verse and that gods abilities when dealing with fiction.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #187
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I see that you are using The Immortal Watch Dog language here.
Does that bother you?

Btw I have used that term before few times even before I knew him 2 years ago.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #188
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Before DBZ there was Saint Seiya but no one remembers.
I do..I never bought into Cells solar system buster because I specifically remember what one looked like..specifically because I came up on SS

SS is glory incarnate
Old 12-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #189
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Does that bother you?

Btw I have used that term before few times even before I knew him 2 years ago.
No just poi nt it out.

I'm talking about missing the punctuation in the end of a sentence. Like how a robot speaks. No offense to The Immortal Watch Dog btw.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #190
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
That is true it mainly depends on the depiction. The Kai in DB were mainly watchers. They were powerful in their own rights but they mainly guide not participate in battles. It all depends on the verse and that gods abilities when dealing with fiction.
Exactly relative strength and feats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I do..I never bought into Cells solar system buster because I specifically remember what one looked like..specifically because I came up on SS

SS is glory incarnate
If Super Buu could corrode a universe then Omega Shenron should be higher yet you don't see him attempt to bust a universe.
Only corrode it over time as a chain reaction.

Quote:
No just poi nt it out.

I'm talking about missing the punctuation in the end of a sentence. Like how a robot speaks. No offense to The Immortal Watch Dog btw.

I........robot?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-14-2011, 04:43 PM   #191
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No just poi nt it out.

YouTube:
Old 12-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #192
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

On related news. [Shikamaru]'s account is frozen again.

I also saw him in NF today. Made an account very recently.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-14-2011, 04:56 PM   #193
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I also saw him in NF today. Made an account very recently.
wonder how long he'll last
Old 12-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #194
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It wouldn't happen to be DaVizWiz by any chance? sounds like him
Old 12-14-2011, 06:24 PM   #195
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Spoiler:

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-14-2011, 06:27 PM   #196
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
It wouldn't happen to be DaVizWiz by any chance? sounds like him
You can tell by the features
Old 12-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #197
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'm actually debating against DaVizWiz right now on NF.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:35 PM   #198
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Guess I'll troll you too >.>
Old 12-14-2011, 06:40 PM   #199
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

so you both have NF accounts?

@Flash hii.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:42 PM   #200
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Everyone has an NF account
Closed Thread