Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-14-2009, 06:19 PM   #21
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: How long untill nine tails!?

Or maybe it will happen when someone he cares about dies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:57 PM   #22
Rasaga
Genin

Rasaga saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Rasaga Send a message via Yahoo to Rasaga

I think if Naruto lets it all out, the fox will more than likely disappear without a host body.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Weapon - Black Water Strike Sword
Special Genetic Ability - Morph any body part into a plant and regenerate.
Kekkei Genkai
Sawagan
Jutsu
Vision Steal, Wood Spike Kunai, Chakra Drain Field, Petrified Oak Prison, Explosive Wasteland

"Your visual jutsu is useless."
Rasaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:09 PM   #23
yondaime Namikaze
Academy Graduate

yondaime Namikaze is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well that cant be true or the 4th hokage wouldent have stoped him from removing the seal...
Burning Rasengan
Summoning Technique
flying thunder god technique
Instant light
Chakra Release
Sealing Jutsu: Reaper Death Seal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yondaime Namikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:10 PM   #24
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100

over 900 years
itachifan100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:12 PM   #25
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Vaan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Spoiler:
He only unleashes the tail's when he's mad.
Ya saw what happened during the Pain arc almost 9.
Konoha was destroyed.Some of his friends dead and still no 9 tails!
Kishi must be planning something back for the revealing of the 9 tails Im telling yas!!

My Metal Village Pride I will not hide,
My race I will not disgrace,
My metal village blood flows hot and true,
my village peeps I will stand by you,
through thick and thin til the day we die,
our village flag always stand high.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Big Sis: CutieSakura
Lil Sis: The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Lil Bro: Sage Of The Six Paths
Vaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:18 PM   #26
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't understand why people say that when all nine tails release Naruto will die.

Spoiler:
Killer Bee turned into his bijuu and is perfectly fine.

It most likely will happen and then someone will talk to him and he will regain control. That seems to be a trend in shows.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #27
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Chromekatana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I don't understand why people say that when all nine tails release Naruto will die.

I don't know why either. I mean,if Naruto dies then the tailed beast dies too. I thought that was said somewhere? Also,though,most likely,
Spoiler:
Killer Bee's Jinchruko-watsitname is different from Naruto's in a way that it isnt trying to take him over. I mean,from looking at the other examples,it looks like all the host can control their beast.
Chromekatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #28
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Cool Re: How long untill nine tails!?

if the nine-tails appear i think naruto would learn to control it not now though
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:11 PM   #29
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Cool Re: How long untill nine tails!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekatana View Post
I don't know why either. I mean,if Naruto dies then the tailed beast dies too. I thought that was said somewhere? Also,though,most likely,
Spoiler:
Killer Bee's Jinchruko-watsitname is different from Naruto's in a way that it isnt trying to take him over. I mean,from looking at the other examples,it looks like all the host can control their beast.
becuase they are not as powerful as the nine-tailed fox
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:25 AM   #30
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
I think the nine tails will come out in the final battle of series, whoever it may be against. But I don't think Naruto will survive the battle and die at the end.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:26 AM   #31
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekatana View Post
Spoiler:
this is true that others, gaara, two-tails, killer bee can control and become their forms without dying. But I think Naruto would die as we know his 4 tail four wrecks his body and would progressively up until 9 tails. The power of the 9tails would be so great it might tear apart his physical body. That is, the chakra is damaging

Also the 9-tails seems to have been sealed in a different way
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:27 AM   #32
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow posted some good stuff, but it got cut off....
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:21 PM   #33
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
this is true that others, gaara, two-tails, killer bee can control and become their forms without dying. But I think Naruto would die as we know his 4 tail four wrecks his body and would progressively up until 9 tails. The power of the 9tails would be so great it might tear apart his physical body. That is, the chakra is damaging

Also the 9-tails seems to have been sealed in a different way

Haha yeah it prolly could kill him. But I still think if he died then the Nine tails would die after him. Well,depending on how it would work. Io would think after the nine tails came it would spilt from his body and the nine tails would have his own body. Of course,its all speculation...
Old 07-15-2009, 12:26 PM   #34
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think eventually naruto gives it up

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:36 PM   #35
Hab
Academy Graduate

Hab is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
,never Minato will appears again.
Hab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #36
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab View Post
Spoiler:
,never Minato will appears again.

Spoiler:
I thought the last of his energy as used up when he appear the first time.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:59 PM   #37
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

maybe at the end if something happens to sasuke or something

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #38
oni
Banned

oni is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it would be set free then re-sealed
oni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:03 PM   #39
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

i bet it will come out in the last battle whether naruto loses control gets mad or he just cant beat the guy hes facing with his own power (if that ever happens)

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote