Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Mr. Rager!!

Well since I can now get on my laptop again and I won't have to do this form my iPhone, Tuesday has been pushed back to today. So you know the routine:

5 Turn Battle

Starting Distance: 30m
Restrictions: None

The president and everybody who works there are still in the white house, so yeah.

I will go first. Who wants a shot?
Old 12-05-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Mr. Rager!!

/Soul Reaper

I'll fight you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Lets Begin:

A gate opens and after almost a year of being away out walks Kammi. As she walks out the spirit of Yori is walking right beside her. No one other than her can see his spirit with the exception of high class Reapers.

"The white house? You sent me to the White House?"

"I told you about questioning my reasons. Shut up and focus, a reaper is somewhere here and killing him will get things moving again."

"... And who is this reaper."

"Lone."

"Your not going to step in and take over in the middle of it are you?"

"Nope he is completely yours. Also if you don't mind, destroy the white house and everyone in it."

With that said Yori faded away leaving Kammi to do her work. Kammi jumps an shunpo ontop of the nearest building, noticing a strong amount of SP in the area. She then held out her hand saying, "Hado 4: Byakurai" Blue energy sprouted from her hands heading towards the target, as she leaps up in the air above the Lone, levitating.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Lets Begin:

A gate opens and after almost a year of being away out walks Kammi. As she walks out the spirit of Yori is walking right beside her. No one other than her can see his spirit with the exception of high class Reapers.

"The white house? You sent me to the White House?"

"I told you about questioning my reasons. Shut up and focus, a reaper is somewhere here and killing him will get things moving again."

"... And who is this reaper."

"Lone."

"Your not going to step in and take over in the middle of it are you?"

"Nope he is completely yours. Also if you don't mind, destroy the white house and everyone in it."

With that said Yori faded away leaving Kammi to do her work. Kammi jumps an shunpo ontop of the nearest building, noticing a strong amount of SP in the area. She then held out her hand saying, "Hado 4: Byakurai" Blue energy sprouted from her hands heading towards the target, as she leaps up in the air above the Lone, levitating.
I stand outside of the white house looking up at the sky, "Why the white house....?" I asked myself looking around at all of the people. I sigh to myself slowly walking toward the white house when I sense a strong reiatsu in the area round the white house, "Well I didn't think she would show up here...." I shunpo closer to the reiatsu while moving my eyes slowly to look up at Kammi who was stand ontop of a building, "Kammi....?" Before another work could leave my mouth she attacked me, "Bakudo #81: Danku" I create a translucent barrier in the form of a large rectangular wall in front of me to block the attack, as I shunpo in front of Kammi with my right index finger pointed at her, "Yori I would like to ask you something......" My voice was cold enough to send chills down her back, "Do you still wish to become the Spirit King after all this time.....?" I jump back with a smirk on my face, "Hado #32: Okasen" I release a wide arc of yellow energy toward Kammi in the blink of an eye, as I stand waiting for her next move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #5
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The White House would be the perfect area for Capt. Ghost and his Superhuman Special Task Force to fight in.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #6
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Appears and watches
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:51 AM   #7
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I stand outside of the white house looking up at the sky, "Why the white house....?" I asked myself looking around at all of the people. I sigh to myself slowly walking toward the white house when I sense a strong reiatsu in the area round the white house, "Well I didn't think she would show up here...." I shunpo closer to the reiatsu while moving my eyes slowly to look up at Kammi who was stand ontop of a building, "Kammi....?" Before another work could leave my mouth she attacked me, "Bakudo #81: Danku" I create a translucent barrier in the form of a large rectangular wall in front of me to block the attack, as I shunpo in front of Kammi with my right index finger pointed at her, "Yori I would like to ask you something......" My voice was cold enough to send chills down her back, "Do you still wish to become the Spirit King after all this time.....?" I jump back with a smirk on my face, "Hado #32: Okasen" I release a wide arc of yellow energy toward Kammi in the blink of an eye, as I stand waiting for her next move.
Kammi hears Lone question but say nothing. Seeing the incoming Hado, she thrust her right first towards it, and suddenly the Hado disperse due to tremendous force from that thrust.

"Why do you ask such a silly question? I will answer for Yori now and until the end of this fight."

Kammi then takes off with great speed. Mid way in her running she shunpo ending 5 meters in front of Lone. She then release a flurry of punches towards Lone. Each punch heavy enough to break his bones. In the middle of her attack, a clone of Kammi appears behind Lone aiming a hard kick towards the right side of his head. She then backs up and pull out her long sword.

"Die."

With that she wave her hand in front of her face and her Vizard mask appears. Her Sp rocked the the white house and area's around them. She wave her sword down with one hand and what followed was a wave dark spiritual energy. Anything that makes contact with this energy will be swallowed by it completely. This wave is wide and very quick.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:22 PM   #8
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

lone flaked :P

kg gangster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:23 PM   #9
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Will be making a move soon.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #10
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Kammi hears Lone question but say nothing. Seeing the incoming Hado, she thrust her right first towards it, and suddenly the Hado disperse due to tremendous force from that thrust.

"Why do you ask such a silly question? I will answer for Yori now and until the end of this fight."

Kammi then takes off with great speed. Mid way in her running she shunpo ending 5 meters in front of Lone. She then release a flurry of punches towards Lone. Each punch heavy enough to break his bones. In the middle of her attack, a clone of Kammi appears behind Lone aiming a hard kick towards the right side of his head. She then backs up and pull out her long sword.

"Die."

With that she wave her hand in front of her face and her Vizard mask appears. Her Sp rocked the the white house and area's around them. She wave her sword down with one hand and what followed was a wave dark spiritual energy. Anything that makes contact with this energy will be swallowed by it completely. This wave is wide and very quick.
*I quickly pull up my sword and start blocking each punch with the flat side of it, as I sense the clone behind me and drop to the ground before the kick could hit me. I slowly bring up my head and look at Kammi with lifeless eyes,

"Tear them apart, Kaze no hauringu"

In a second this powerful wind flows around me kicking up dust and hiding my body from view, as I bring my hand to the side watching this scythe form in my hand,

Spoiler:

I grib the scythe with my right hand while laughing like crazy and hiding within the dust, as I bring up my scythe and release a burst of reiatsu around my body blowing the dust away from me. I bring down the scythe releasing a massive wave of wind toward her attack with amazing speed. I laugh watching both attacks make contact with each other. As her attack quickly starts to swallow the wave of wind on contact with it. Her attack quickly becomes smaller and smaller within seconds of swallowing up the wave of wind as the attack fades away into nothing before it could touch me. I laugh while looking up at her,

"I'll tell you something about me... If you can't tell my wind is very specail... It's main ability is absorbing reiatsu on contact... So even if your attacks can swallow my wind.. It's still going to be absorbed by it... Now I want to talk with, Yori!!!"

I releases a burst of wind from my feet and appear right in front of her in a flash of amazing speed. Right when I appear in front of her I swing my scythe upward aiming to slice her right in half. I've covered the blade of the scythe with wind giving it the ability to slice right through almost anything on contact with it. I twist around and bring up my right leg aiming to kick her right in the side breaking a few ribs and sending her away from me. I jump back while spinning the scythe in my hand,

"I'll force him to talk with me if that's what I must do.... I do not wish to kill you right now anyways......"

Old 12-12-2011, 08:41 PM   #11
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

I want to fight...

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote