Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #101
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Hiashi, Neji & Hinata VS Itachi, Sasuke & Obito

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeking View Post
Excessive Trolling. Reported. Anyway No, the Bykagugan doesn't magically make the Hyugas fast enough to dodge ammy.
Until you counter this:

Quote:
Neji anticipated Deidara exploding and knew what he was going to do by looking at the behavior of his chakra. Same would happen for Ammy, and it's not as instant as you think. Remember, his eye always bleeds first. That's a clear sign of what he's about to do, especially since they have knowledge of MS since it is common knowledge.
My point still stands.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #102
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow cheetah View Post
are you a moderator. what gives you the right to edit/remove my posts
Yes I am.So I advise you to not continue cause as long as I am around I won't let this happen when I see it and other Mods would probably have banned you already.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #103
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Yall are allowing this guy to flame this much?
Old 12-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #104
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Until you counter this:

My point still stands.
Trolling. Reported.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #105
Slow cheetah
Banned

Slow cheetah has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Yes I am.So I advise you to not continue cause as long as I am around I won't let this happen when I see it and other Mods would probably have banned you already.

ok.

i didn't know.

im sorry
Old 12-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #106
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yall are allowing this guy to flame this much?
Until a Mod with higher Powers arrive,all I can do is ensure his Posts are removed and edited.

Until then:
As I said ignore him.That simple if it annoys you.
Best way would be to put him on your ignore List if you like.
However that is your choice.

Until then:
Don't feed him.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #107
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Trolling. Reported.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #108
Slow cheetah
Banned

Slow cheetah has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:

your trolling worse than me
Old 12-09-2011, 03:30 PM   #109
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
Might want to remove that link. No Naruto related material is allowed on this site.

And fireballs can be avoided quite easily. Even PTS Naruto was able to dodge them.

Pure chakra that repels opposing chakra > fire chakra.

The rotating speed of Kaiten is faster than the spreading rate of Ammy, along with the fact that Kaiten regenerates itself. Ammy is not burning through the chakra of Kaiten. It failed to get past A's Raiton Armor, and the only reason why his arm had to be cut off was because it was going to spread eventually. Also, it failed to burn a forest, and Karin. Horrible spreading features.

They can anticipate it by looking at the chakra behavior, just like what Neji did with Deidara. He told everyone to escape because he knew he was going to explode. With Amaterasu being common knowledge, along with the eye bleeding beforehand signifying the chakra behavior, one of them will know to use Kaiten right away to protect everyone else. In this case, Hiashi or Neji.
Not at all. Heated elemental chakra > Spinning fodder chakra.

At most the flames would spin around the kaiten and burn around it, once it stops Neji will be lit ablaze.

Doesn't matter how fast the spinning chakra is. The ninja needs to mentally and bodily initiate the Jutsu. Their perceptive features don't prove he can even see the fire coming toward him.

Amy is high supersonic+, and quite frankly they have no knowledge on the technique.

There is no end to how many flames they can create with Amy, there's no way the hyugas can spin that long.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:31 PM   #110
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Do you have an account at NF? Curious.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #111
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Not at all. Heated elemental chakra > Spinning fodder chakra.

At most the flames would spin around the kaiten and burn around it, once it stops Neji will be lit ablaze.

Doesn't matter how fast the spinning chakra is. The ninja needs to mentally and bodily initiate the Jutsu. Their perceptive features don't prove he can even see the fire coming toward him.

Amy is high supersonic+, and quite frankly they have no knowledge on the technique.

There is no end to how many flames they can create with Amy, there's no way the hyugas can spin that long.
"Spinning fodder chakra?" An incomplete version was able to repel a full force attack with Naruto receiving the bigger damage, yeah don't really see how it's "fodder" here.

Once it stops, the flames will be repelled similar to how it repelled Naruto's shadow clones.

Do you even have any pages to prove that Ammy is as fast as you say it is? And the don't have to see the fire, they just have to see the chakra behavior with Byakugan, and spin. Simple.

It's common knowledge, along with other MS techniques. Shi had knowledge of Ammy and that Itachi uses it as well despite never seeing it before in his life. Kakashi had knowledge of Susanoo before he's ever seen it. Heck, he even called it Susanoo when Sasuke never even introduced the technique to him.

Ammy has never shown to be able to be created indefinitely. Even if they can, they'd miss after thew first shot due to the MS side effect of damage to the eyes.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #112
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
"Spinning fodder chakra?" An incomplete version was able to repel a full force attack with Naruto receiving the bigger damage, yeah don't really see how it's "fodder" here.

Once it stops, the flames will be repelled similar to how it repelled Naruto's shadow clones.

Do you even have any pages to prove that Ammy is as fast as you say it is? And the don't have to see the fire, they just have to see the chakra behavior with Byakugan, and spin. Simple.

It's common knowledge, along with other MS techniques. Shi had knowledge of Ammy and that Itachi uses it as well despite never seeing it before in his life. Kakashi had knowledge of Susanoo before he's ever seen it. Heck, he even called it Susanoo when Sasuke never even introduced the technique to him.

Ammy has never shown to be able to be created indefinitely. Even if they can, they'd miss after thew first shot due to the MS side effect of damage to the eyes.
Congrats, Amy is high density burning chakra that cannot be extinguished. It ate through fire chakra like butter.

And Neji is still hit with the flames, because technically Amy never stops. While Kaiten clearly has a time limit.

Yup, V2 Raikage was within an arm length of being hit with Amy.

There's a handful of characters that can react to Amy, and none of them are hyugas.

None of the hyugas have ever witnessed a single MS technique.

Yes it has, Sasuke can continue to use it as long as his eyes remain in MS form, we saw this when he attempted to burn the Raikage, but missed, then he burned his Susano without having to re-initiate the Jutsu.

Itachi clearly made a trail of Amy while Sasuke sprinted full speed trying to evade it.

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 12-09-2011 at 04:31 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #113
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin

Zatamizu Yougan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
There's a handful of characters that can react to Amy, and none of them are hyugas.

In the anime, Hinata was able to see Amaterasu when they were looking for Sasuke. She described it as a powerful chakra and I THINK....Kakashi told her about Amaterasu. (

"Life is not hard, we're just not used to it"
Old 12-09-2011, 06:20 PM   #114
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This thread is not serious.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:45 PM   #115
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Lol just say what I said the first time.

"Itachi blitzes and slaps them down. Then proceeds to hug Sasuke"
Old 12-10-2011, 06:28 AM   #116
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Congrats, Amy is high density burning chakra that cannot be extinguished. It ate through fire chakra like butter.

And Neji is still hit with the flames, because technically Amy never stops. While Kaiten clearly has a time limit.

Yup, V2 Raikage was within an arm length of being hit with Amy.

Yes it has, Sasuke can continue to use it as long as his eyes remain in MS form, we saw this when he attempted to burn the Raikage, but missed, then he burned his Susano without having to re-initiate the Jutsu.

Itachi clearly made a trail of Amy while Sasuke sprinted full speed trying to evade it.
Pure chakra > fire chakra. It repelled a KN0 attack at full force, it can easily repel Ammy. And Ammy couldn't burn through A's Raiton Armor.

When Kaiten ends, that's when the flames are repelled. Just like how Naruto's shadow clones were repelled.

They don't have to react, because they already have Kaiten up. It's anticipated via the bleeding eyes, signifying the chakra behavior. With Ammy being common knowledge, Kaiten will be used right away.

Shi and Kakashi knew despite never witnessing it. Common knowledge. And it's already confirmed that Hinata has knowledge since she witnessed it burning a forest along with her 8-man squad.

That's different. It's simple shape manipulation, and would only result in Sasuke depleting his chakra even faster.

If Ammy is high supersonic+, Sasuke wouldn't even have time to run and would be caught instantly.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-10-2011, 06:33 AM   #117
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Pure chakra > fire chakra. It repelled a KN0 attack at full force, it can easily repel Ammy. And Ammy couldn't burn through A's Raiton Armor.

When Kaiten ends, that's when the flames are repelled. Just like how Naruto's shadow clones were repelled.

They don't have to react, because they already have Kaiten up. It's anticipated via the bleeding eyes, signifying the chakra behavior. With Ammy being common knowledge, Kaiten will be used right away.

Shi and Kakashi knew despite never witnessing it. Common knowledge. And it's already confirmed that Hinata has knowledge since she witnessed it burning a forest along with her 8-man squad.

That's different. It's simple shape manipulation, and would only result in Sasuke depleting his chakra even faster.

If Ammy is high supersonic+, Sasuke wouldn't even have time to run and would be caught instantly.
We dont know that it repelled KN0 because Naruto was not down for the count and managed to set a trap for Neji. Kaiten actually has not shown to be able to reflect any attack that is chakra base. It has shown to only reflect physical ranged attack

Shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Jungle

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

" Cool head, agile mind." - Shikaku Nara
Old 12-10-2011, 06:38 AM   #118
heroeking
Banned

Quote:

Ms techniques "Are Not" common knowledge. A, Shii, and Darui knew Itachi. Kakashi knew Itachi. Danzou knew Itachi. Neji doesn't know Itachi. Hinata doesn't know Itachi. Hinata only saw fire burning, not how the technique works. Hiashi doesn't know Itachi. And even if they did, they still wouldn't know anything about the ms. None of the Hyugas have feats to dodge or react to ammy.

You can't compare Kaiten to A's raiton armour.

"Pure chakra > fire chakra." This is illogical, fire in the narutoverse "is" pure chakra, just with an element added to it.

Last edited by heroeking; 12-10-2011 at 06:42 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:40 AM   #119
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonshadow View Post
We dont know that it repelled KN0 because Naruto was not down for the count and managed to set a trap for Neji. Kaiten actually has not shown to be able to reflect any attack that is chakra base. It has shown to only reflect physical ranged attack
Actually, after the clash happened Tenten noted that Naruto received the greater damage. Then comes the PnJ where Neji couldn't move despite Naruto being more banged up than he was. Just like Naruto vs Kiba. Naruto got hit a lot of times in that fight, and yet Kiba was down for the count from only one move. There's also the fact that Neji's Byakugan was turned off when he was fooled. He let his guard down, and had he still had it on he would've reacted and dodged.

The reason why it can repel chakra based attacks is because Kaiten is based on rotating released chakra, and theoretically, he could repel ninjutsu. 101/7, the word used here is attack, used as a general term (albeit used in a specific situation).However, it is supplemented by 101/8, where he states that he could knock away specific (physical) attacks just by releasing his chakra.

Going by Tenten's statements, it can indeed block chakra based ninjutsu.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-10-2011, 06:44 AM   #120
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Actually, after the clash happened Tenten noted that Naruto received the greater damage. Then comes the PnJ where Neji couldn't move despite Naruto being more banged up than he was. Just like Naruto vs Kiba. Naruto got hit a lot of times in that fight, and yet Kiba was down for the count from only one move. There's also the fact that Neji's Byakugan was turned off when he was fooled. He let his guard down, and had he still had it on he would've reacted and dodged.

The reason why it can repel chakra based attacks is because Kaiten is based on rotating released chakra, and theoretically, he could repel ninjutsu. 101/7, the word used here is attack, used as a general term (albeit used in a specific situation).However, it is supplemented by 101/8, where he states that he could knock away specific (physical) attacks just by releasing his chakra.

Going by Tenten's statements, it can indeed block chakra based ninjutsu.
However, it has yet to shown that feat. So we cannot speculate that it can reflect chakra based attack

Shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Jungle

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

" Cool head, agile mind." - Shikaku Nara

Tags
dojutsu, hyuga, uchiha