Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #77181
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Gotta scroll down, sis.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:43 PM   #77182
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

I still don't see anything 0.0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:44 PM   #77183
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!

"Albums" :P

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=10896

To the right side.

Also how are you asking for my pics, when you have none? :P
Old 12-08-2011, 09:51 PM   #77184
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

There is nothing titled album!!! xD

Cuz I can. And if I did have pic, I wouldn't show them to you!

Old 12-08-2011, 09:54 PM   #77185
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright, I guess I'm wrong CAUSE IM LOOKING RIGHT AT IT NOW.

Oh that's nice of you. You must be a midget or a siamese twin.

Or perhaps too young with parental lock? Tehehe.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:58 PM   #77186
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Well, you must have it on private or something, fool!!

Both!!! You're a psychic!!!

Old 12-08-2011, 09:59 PM   #77187
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Try it now, you snappy cat.

No way =) I'm a monster.

POST A PIC ALREADY YOU DRAG *attacks*

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 12-08-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #77188
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, now I see xD

Fine!! Here's a pic!!!:

Spoiler:

Look familiar? xD I'm so ugly!! >.< xD

Old 12-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #77189
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsk, that guy is SO HAWWTT!
Old 12-08-2011, 11:49 PM   #77190
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Looking Great, Iso. =]

Hayley: ._. Ohh woman. That is not you, Right? o.o

R]

Last edited by Tifa Legacy; 12-09-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:51 AM   #77191
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Hello... Iso. Finally i see u!
Old 12-09-2011, 02:46 AM   #77192
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Yeah, now I see xD

Fine!! Here's a pic!!!:

Spoiler:

O.O.. Oh wow.

Old 12-09-2011, 03:09 AM   #77193
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Yeah, now I see xD

Fine!! Here's a pic!!!:

Spoiler:

da furk.... o.o

now i'm going to consider you sexually attractive xD

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 12-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #77194
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Eh my pics have been on this OP Index for over 2 years now.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #77195
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Eh my pics have been on this OP Index for over 2 years now.
they have been. i require updates :P

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 12-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #77196
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
they have been. i require updates :P
My sexy never expires =)
Old 12-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #77197
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Pics time......

Spoiler:

Regular, ugles me.

Spoiler:

After shower, usually I put on eyeliner because of my lack of eyelashes. e.e
/Least amount of make up

Sorry if I blinded you. >.<
Old 12-09-2011, 08:46 PM   #77198
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Yeah, now I see xD

Fine!! Here's a pic!!!:

Spoiler:

Trying to find out if sexually attractive or sexually attractive. Also, that might be a feminine man. /contemplation
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Pics time......

Spoiler:

Regular, ugles me.

Spoiler:

/Least amount of make up

Sorry if I blinded you. >.<
Brooke is beautiful as per usual. :3 <3

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

Old 12-09-2011, 08:49 PM   #77199
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Pics time......

Spoiler:

Regular, ugles me.

Spoiler:

/Least amount of make up

Edit by [Shikamaru]: Sorry if I blinded you with my beautiful, luscious hair >.<
=) No problem.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:50 PM   #77200
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Now that I think about it, that might be [Shikamaru].
/still sexually attractive

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

Closed Thread