Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default This battle ends with tragedy

possibilities........

Kakashi dies, Gai dies, Bee is captured and has his bijuu extracted resulting in his death.

I predict one or more of these three things will result from the current battle going on with Tobi.
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: This battle ends with tragedy

Agreed.

Every time they fight someone really important, someone dies or almost dies. For example Kakashi almost dies several times, but with pain, he did die soooo now, I think the only legit thing would be if he really died.

What am I saying! NO WAY!

But Bee is totally gonna get caught and killed. Why would Naruto be the bomb if the eight tales made it through the war.

...Unless the fact that the eight tales likes B would prevent him from dying somehow.

Either way someone is gonna die.
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #3
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Gai is probably gonna die yes, but Kakashi? No.

He already died once, got revived though, but we've already once felt the sensation of Kakashi dying; it just wouldn't fit to let him die.
There is a huge deal with the sharingan's going on though, he will probably lose his eye, through damage or whatever.
He will be weakened to such an extend that he won't become the 5'th hokage instead of Naruto. If Tsunade dies/weakens(uses her healing to much) and Kakashi loses the sharingan, then Naruto would be the one to become Hokage.
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #4
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Yeah, I agree that Guy will perish. The release of 8-Gates was told that the person would be invincible, but would ultimately die. This wouldn't be mentioned in the manga if it wouldn't be shown/used.

My guess, it will be some emotional scene where he has to save everyone by sacrificing himself. Kakashi has already done this to Chougi with Kumui. I can easily see Guy saying "I need to be more like you" or some jazz, powering up, and Kakashi and Lee looking on with a bitter-sweet feeling.

Lee has to be there for the 8-gates, there's no alternative there, that has to happen or I'll cry like a sobbing squee girl.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
Yeah, I agree that Guy will perish. The release of 8-Gates was told that the person would be invincible, but would ultimately die. This wouldn't be mentioned in the manga if it wouldn't be shown/used.

My guess, it will be some emotional scene where he has to save everyone by sacrificing himself. Kakashi has already done this to Chougi with Kumui. I can easily see Guy saying "I need to be more like you" or some jazz, powering up, and Kakashi and Lee looking on with a bitter-sweet feeling.

Lee has to be there for the 8-gates, there's no alternative there, that has to happen or I'll cry like a sobbing squee girl.
If you think about it, then it shouldn't be possible for Kakashi and Gai to leave when their work wasn't finished, they couldn't leave responsibilities behind. Which means that physically, Lee and co. could be nearby, but just not in the fight, as it is to dangerous.
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Gai has a much better chance of surviving than Kakashi.

He's faster, stronger, and Afternoon Tiger is beast.

Yeah at this rate no way any of them survive.

There is a full tailed beast loose with Killer Bee severely injured, turtles and frogs might be able to hold them off but for what? Theres' really no way those summons can kill the bijuus, and they won't last long.

Their best bet will be going after the caster, Tobi, as they really have no chance at defeating the 6 Jinchurikis.

Naruto and Bee could hold the beasts off with frogs and Bee full form when he recovers, but Kakashi and Guy will have to confront Madara and kill him.

They are fast enough to blindside and they have the Jutsu to defeat him.

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 12-07-2011 at 08:10 PM.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:09 PM   #7
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'd be surprised if Kishi finally decided to kill off a popular character.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:28 PM   #8
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
I'd be surprised if Kishi finally decided to kill off a popular character.
^This. Seriously, no good guy/girl character has died in this series in forever. Although, this is the end stage of the series, so it's possible.

My bet is that Kakashi is safe due to dying then being revived during the Pain Invasion. If there is ever going to be someone going all 8 gates, it would be Guy later in this fight. But, knowing Kishi, he will magically survive.

Stereotype story theory says that Killer Bee dies here, so Naruto will be the last one that will have to captured.

But the way this war is going with it's fairly short fights, it could be down to Tobi vs. Naruto, Killer, Kakashi, and Guy by the end of the next chapter. (I REALLY hope not)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

when i first saw that it said kakashi was going to die i was like: "GODDA**!!

hope not...darn..i probably shouldnt have read this before i sleep..hope i wont have nightmares

i have a feeling guy and kakashi WONT die.

i could see it being naruto+bee+kakashi+guy vs. tobi

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:17 AM   #10
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post

hope not...darn..i probably shouldnt have read this before i sleep..hope i wont have nightmares
lmao.

Old 12-08-2011, 04:11 AM   #11
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i can see Guy dying going 8 Gates. Kakashi getting crippled through over use of his Sharringan and maybe chakra.

Bee cannot be killed people.... Tobi needs the bijuu. it took 3 days to extract one w/ the whole Akakatsuki, by himself Tobi will need a week or more. if he kills Bee it is released and won't reform for some time. i can see Bee getting captured though.

we have had 2 teachers die and 1 brought back so far, Jiriaya, Asuma, and Kakashi. i think it will be Guy's turn and Lee, Neji and Tenten arrive just as it happens. or just afterwards.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #12
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Tobi would probably add Kakashi's sharingan to his face.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:22 AM   #13
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

If you ask me, Gai goes all 8 gates and dies, Kakashi gets severely wounded and Bee gets himself captured. It won't take that long for Tobi to extract the 8-tail, because he can use his paths to assist meaning he'll have 7 people, not just 1. However, something will happen that distracts Tobi long enough for Naruto to rip off his mask before he escapes with Bee.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #14
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I just want to see Itachi kick some ass

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:25 AM   #15
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

While fighting, only like 3-4 Paths are left, Gai open 8th Gate and then kills 2 of them .. Naruto finishes it off with an insane Jutsu, probably transforming into the Kyubi . No, Hachibi won't get sealed, and Kakashi won't die . If he does I will stop reading the manga.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #16
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
i can see Guy dying going 8 Gates. Kakashi getting crippled through over use of his Sharringan and maybe chakra.

Bee cannot be killed people.... Tobi needs the bijuu. it took 3 days to extract one w/ the whole Akakatsuki, by himself Tobi will need a week or more. if he kills Bee it is released and won't reform for some time. i can see Bee getting captured though.

we have had 2 teachers die and 1 brought back so far, Jiriaya, Asuma, and Kakashi. i think it will be Guy's turn and Lee, Neji and Tenten arrive just as it happens. or just afterwards.
Yea but we don't know what Madara is capable of. He may have his own way of extracting the bijuu that would take a shorter time, even if he is only one man. I mean what was that all about when he was putting his hand on Naruto's face?.....could be linked. Anyway, if Bee gets captured and has his Bijuu extracted...........the information we have would suggests that the extraction kills him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
While fighting, only like 3-4 Paths are left, Gai open 8th Gate and then kills 2 of them .. Naruto finishes it off with an insane Jutsu, probably transforming into the Kyubi . No, Hachibi won't get sealed, and Kakashi won't die . If he does I will stop reading the manga.
Do you not expect to see the 10 tails? The Juubi's resurrection is inevitable. Has to happen for the plot. The Hachibi must be captured for that event to occur. Maybe not now, but Bee will eventually be captured and stripped of his Bijuu.......unless Kishi PNJ's around it somehow.
^red.

Last edited by EvL j3st3r; 12-08-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #17
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

In this next chapter, I expect Tobi to pull the biggest troll move of the 100 chapters following 500.
If thats so

Lets call him, Trollbi

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:01 PM   #18
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
In this next chapter, I expect Tobi to pull the biggest troll move of the 100 chapters following 500.
If thats so

Lets call him, Trollbi
Done ^.^

Old 12-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #19
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
If thats so

Lets call him, Trollbi
Yes!! Best damn nickname in a while.

I second this motion that from this day forth...."Tobi" shall be referred to as "Trollbi". If any one apposes speak now or forever shut the (explitive deleted) up!

Have a nice day.
^red.

Last edited by EvL j3st3r; 12-08-2011 at 05:14 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:51 PM   #20
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If thats so

Lets call him, Trollbi
damn...how the hell do i draw a thumbs up with alphabets here!
where's the freaking technology @?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
bee, gai, jinchuuriki, kakashi, killer bee, madara, naruto, tailed beasts, tobi