Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-08-2011, 03:36 PM   #61
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hiashi, Neji & Hinata VS Itachi, Sasuke & Obito

Orz. Please play nice.

If Sasuke could eye-rape anyone, Deidara/Danzo/A and many others would have been dead on the spot.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:39 PM   #62
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Course. Genjutsu I've already talked about. Ammy can be anticipated by the chakra building up, and accordingly using Kaiten to block it. Susanoo can be avoided until it wears off. With the Byakugan they can tell that it drains Itachi's chakra quite quickly.
I'm done.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #63
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

The build up statement is apparently true according to Nagato.

The Susanoo avoid comment is lol though. Arrows and Yata have killed that possibility.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #64
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Not so much the anticipation, you can clearly see the eyes changing, but the fact they'll be able to react to Amy's speed, which should be faster than Susano arrows is what got me.

Neji: "Oh, the chakra and eyes have chang-!" *Is on fire*
Old 12-08-2011, 04:09 PM   #65
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
The build up statement is apparently true according to Nagato.

The Susanoo avoid comment is lol though. Arrows and Yata have killed that possibility.
Before I say anything, I have to say that it takes time for Susanoo to develop into it's respective forms for it to be able to use those abilities.

Let's go back to Neji vs Kidomaru. The force of the his arrows were so immense that it destroyed the forest as it was moving. Based on what we've seen of his Susanoo arrows, I'd go as far as to say that Kidomaru's arrows are actually more efficient in force, speed, and accuracy. We see that in a very enervated state, Neji was able to exert so much chakra around him (without using Kaiten), that he was able to change it's trajectory so as to avoid any vital spots. Now with Kidomaru, the reason Neji was unable to dodge them completely was because of Kidomaru's abilities. He had the ability to stay back (out of the range of Neji's Byakugan's range) and directly control the arrow's trajectory to go right into Neji's only blindspot. Neji had no way of knowing exactly where the arrow was coming from, and that's the reason why the arrows were able to hit him. With Susanoo, Sasuke doesn't have these abilities. He just activates it and fires it straight on. Neji will know exactly where it's coming from, and having more chakra and skill than he did in season 1, be able to avoid Sasuke's arrows, along with everyone else.

Lets not forget that there was one thing that really powered Susanoo. Sasuke's hatred. That factor is not present in this battle. Each time Sasuke went into his emo rages, his Susanoo got stronger and stronger, and it allowed him to forcefully maintain it. We cannot assume that this Susanoo will be quite as powerful as the one we saw with Danzo. Danzo was one of the people he sought out to get revenge on, and Sasuke was basically a whack-job at that point lmao. This Sasuke is facing an opponent who he has no personal grudges with, and is not consumed by his rage and hatred. I believe this will certainly weaken the strength of his Susanoo.

I'm aware that even Kakashi and Danzo had trouble evading the arrows, but they are not Hyugas. They don't have the ability to exert huge amounts of chakra from all of his pours to change the arrow's trajectory. Kamui/Izanagi were their only options, but that wouldn't be the case for the Hyuga team. They can constantly exert a very large amount of chakra on a large scale around them that can redirect the arrow and aid thim in evading it. In the event that Neji was able to use Kaiten, I would say that Sasuke maintaining Susanoo would consume more stamina than Neji using Kaiten only for the duration of an arrow being fired. Don't forget that Sasuke can't fire arrow after arrow. It actually needs to be setup just like a normal bow and arrow. First Susanoo needs to form the arrow, then place it on the bow, pull the bow, then fire the arrow. Neji will have plenty of time to put some distance between himself and Sasuke between each firing of an arrow.

Yasata Masatama hasn't shown enough feats to assume that it is not very easy to dodge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-08-2011, 04:31 PM   #66
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Actually, the times that we have been put into the Byakugan user's point of view was whenthe eyes were not visable. Which equates to the Byakugan's inability to see the eyes of others. Neji saw Deidara, Kimimaru, and Naruto and nowhere were eyes seen. Ao saw the chakra of Danzo and he did not see any eyes but just the chakra developing inside. The fact that Ao wasn't put into the genjutsu Danzo was using, shows that when you have the Byakugan on, you aren't staring into a Sharingan eye, which equates to being immune to Sharingan genjutsu.
Yes, along with their face in general. You yourself said that "Byakugan can't see the surface of things" which is clearly false because Neji saw one guy's clothes, paper, writings, etc when he copied someone's paper in the Chuunin exams. Yet in other byakugan PoV we see no surface of anything. We don't know WHAT exactly the byakugan sees.Spoiler is just me rambling on about what Byakugan sees which isn't really relevant lol
Spoiler:
I'm assuming they see everything, with the chakra lines highlighted inside the bodies of people, because thats how it is in the anime at times iirc. Or they are simply get mental pictures of everything in their radius. They see everything from all angles. Including through objects. At least thats how I see it. But pictures contradict eachother, which is why we shouldn't use what byakugan physically sees as points in a debate. Oh also Neji wouldn't be able to dodge kunai if he couldn't see the surface of things

Anyways, whhen did Ao survive Danzo's gen? CHp+PG?

So what you're saying is, a Sharingan user would never be missing their target, especially with melee strikes due to the prediction of the opponent's next move?
Chapter 260 page 6/7. They both missed
I never said that, but the only reason thats so is because they both had sharingan so they both had pre-cog o_O. And looks like Itachi's reactions are a lot better. Plus on that one page, that whole skirmish happened EXTREMELY fast. The rocks from kakashi's uppercut were still falling.

Chapter 357 page 10/11/12. Sasuke missed.
I never said anything about landing the attack, but to my knowledge, Neji hasn't reacted to anything nearly as fast as Itachi.

Or if the Sharingan user would never be hit:

Chapter 13 page 4/5. Failed to predict and dodge that kick.
Zabuza=/=Neji. I don't even think Kakashi saw Zabuza's foot coming anyway.
Chapter 420 page 6. Failed to predict and dodge that stab.
Pain>>>>>Neji..
There's more, but this is just to show you that the Sharingan is not going to protect Itachi from every taijutsu attack that comes toward his way. Itachi does not have many taijutsu feats anyways.Except reacting to a RM Naruto blitz, woulda blitzed Bee if Naruto didn't step in,casually keeping up with Bee and Naruto at the same time,getting behind Bee(Possibly unnoticed, he may not have actually known he was behind him but just said it 549 11),keeping up with Kakashi in a weaker body... dodging Bee's Seven Swords Dance COMPLETELY.

yes of course they can be hit, but neither Neji or Hisashi is fast enough to hit them. Sasuke wasn't even TOUCHED by KN.5 Naruto, and he kept up with basically all of Bee's swords, which are way more unpredictable, faster, and stronger than neji's taijutsu.

IClones wouldn't fool the Byakugan unless the chakra was spread evenly. Clearly Itachi doesn't have knowledge of the Hyuga clan, equating to not having knowledge of the Byakugan.Not to fool. Just gang rape. And I doubt someone who grew up in the ANBU wouldn't know the Hyuuga clan.

It'd be parried if it was just a normal barrier. We're talking about pure chakra that reflects.
Uh. Rotation isn't that strong. Its gonna parry. Saying it will reflect everything is a no limits fallacy. Still debatable if Rotation would even block the sword.

And still no counter for ammy. Even if they do see chakra building, (which is already being built up due to sharingan ), what will they do? They don't know what technique will be released, and they probably won't think to emit chakra anyway. Their brains still have to process:

Neji:chakra's being built up in the eyes..that means amaterasu, tsukuyomi, or powering up susano'o....what no- /burned.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 12-08-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #67
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Yes, along with their face in general. You yourself said that "Byakugan can't see the surface of things" which is clearly false because Neji saw one guy's clothes, paper, writings, etc when he copied someone's paper in the Chuunin exams. Yet in other byakugan PoV we see no surface of anything. We don't know WHAT exactly the byakugan sees.Spoiler is just me rambling on about what Byakugan sees which isn't really relevant lol
Can't we just forget that ever happened. Clearly Kishi didn't have the plans for Byakugan down yet, and the abilities of it weren't even explained yet at that point. And recently it is proved to be true that it can't see the surface of things, because Ao couldn't see Danzo's eyes.

Quote:
Anyways, whhen did Ao survive Danzo's gen? CHp+PG?
Chapter 459 page 14. Danzo was casting a genjutsu on Mifune, and if Ao was looking at Danzo's eyes then he had to be caught under genjutsu as well. But he wasn't, so the Byakugan cannot be inflicted with a Sharingan genjutsu.

Quote:
Zabuza=/=Neji. I don't even think Kakashi saw Zabuza's foot coming anyway.
Quote:
Pain>>>>>Neji..
I said this before. All they're doing is kicking/stabbing. It's not that incomparable to taijutsu.

Quote:
Except reacting to a RM Naruto blitz, woulda blitzed Bee if Naruto didn't step in,casually keeping up with Bee and Naruto at the same time,getting behind Bee(Possibly unnoticed, he may not have actually known he was behind him but just said it 549 11),keeping up with Kakashi in a weaker body... dodging Bee's Seven Swords Dance COMPLETELY.
When did RM Naruto blitz? Chapter and page? Bee said he already knew Itachi was behind him. He was fighting them one at a time. Bee didn't attack with his Seven Swords Dance. He just used it to deflect the kunai thrown at him.

Quote:
yes of course they can be hit, but neither Neji or Hisashi is fast enough to hit them. Sasuke wasn't even TOUCHED by KN.5 Naruto, and he kept up with basically all of Bee's swords, which are way more unpredictable, faster, and stronger than neji's taijutsu.
Neji wasn't even touched by base Naruto. Neji kept up with KN0 Naruto, who is faster than unweighted Lee. We know this because, even with Lee's speed Sasuke was getting his butt handed to him by KN0 before his Sharingan evolved. So basically Neji was keeping up with someone who was already faster than unweighted Lee to begin with. And using logic, Hiashi is even faster than Neji.

Also, Sasuke did NOT keep up with Bee's 7 swords, neither could he. 411 page 17, that right there was a linear attack. Not unorthodox swords flying in different directions at that time. And not even his Sharingan was able to react to it or dodge. Page 21, His Sharingan couldn't react to that either. All linear and thrown swords.

Quote:
Uh. Rotation isn't that strong. Its gonna parry. Saying it will reflect everything is a no limits fallacy. Still debatable if Rotation would even block the sword.

And still no counter for ammy. Even if they do see chakra building, (which is already being built up due to sharingan ), what will they do? They don't know what technique will be released, and they probably won't think to emit chakra anyway. Their brains still have to process:

Neji:chakra's being built up in the eyes..that means amaterasu, tsukuyomi, or powering up susano'o....what no- /burned.
I'm not talking about Neji's Kaiten. I'm talking about Hiashi's, the one that left a huge crater. That's big enough to reflect the Totsuka Sword. Also, keep in mind that it is stronger than Gaara's sand in terms of defense. Hiashi's Kaiten is comparable to the wall of sand Gaara used to block a C3. Although it can't save a town like the former can, it's enough to reflect a Totsuka Sword.

Neji anticipated Deidara exploding and knew what he was going to do by looking at the behavior of his chakra. Same would happen for Ammy, and it's not as instant as you think. Remember, his eye always bleeds first. That's a clear sign of what he's about to do, especially since they have knowledge of MS since it is common knowledge. And they know to use Kaiten immediately. And it took a LONG time to be activated against A in V2 armor. No wonder he knew to dodge. I know he has lightning-quick symapses, but still.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-08-2011, 05:15 PM   #68
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Course. Genjutsu I've already talked about. Ammy can be anticipated by the chakra building up, and accordingly using Kaiten to block it. Susanoo can be avoided until it wears off. With the Byakugan they can tell that it drains Itachi's chakra quite quickly.
lol. No need to comment....
Old 12-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #69
heroeking
Banned

My post got deleted...
Old 12-09-2011, 12:54 PM   #70
Slow cheetah
Banned

Slow cheetah has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Itachi solos without ms.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:55 PM   #71
Slow cheetah
Banned

Slow cheetah has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

this thread is ridiculous
Old 12-09-2011, 12:59 PM   #72
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Can't we just forget that ever happened. Clearly Kishi didn't have the plans for Byakugan down yet, and the abilities of it weren't even explained yet at that point. And recently it is proved to be true that it can't see the surface of things, because Ao couldn't see Danzo's eyes.

Chapter 459 page 14. Danzo was casting a genjutsu on Mifune, and if Ao was looking at Danzo's eyes then he had to be caught under genjutsu as well. But he wasn't, so the Byakugan cannot be inflicted with a Sharingan genjutsu.

I said this before. All they're doing is kicking/stabbing. It's not that incomparable to taijutsu.

When did RM Naruto blitz? Chapter and page? Bee said he already knew Itachi was behind him. He was fighting them one at a time. Bee didn't attack with his Seven Swords Dance. He just used it to deflect the kunai thrown at him.

Neji wasn't even touched by base Naruto. Neji kept up with KN0 Naruto, who is faster than unweighted Lee. We know this because, even with Lee's speed Sasuke was getting his butt handed to him by KN0 before his Sharingan evolved. So basically Neji was keeping up with someone who was already faster than unweighted Lee to begin with. And using logic, Hiashi is even faster than Neji.

Also, Sasuke did NOT keep up with Bee's 7 swords, neither could he. 411 page 17, that right there was a linear attack. Not unorthodox swords flying in different directions at that time. And not even his Sharingan was able to react to it or dodge. Page 21, His Sharingan couldn't react to that either. All linear and thrown swords.

I'm not talking about Neji's Kaiten. I'm talking about Hiashi's, the one that left a huge crater. That's big enough to reflect the Totsuka Sword. Also, keep in mind that it is stronger than Gaara's sand in terms of defense. Hiashi's Kaiten is comparable to the wall of sand Gaara used to block a C3. Although it can't save a town like the former can, it's enough to reflect a Totsuka Sword.

Neji anticipated Deidara exploding and knew what he was going to do by looking at the behavior of his chakra. Same would happen for Ammy, and it's not as instant as you think. Remember, his eye always bleeds first. That's a clear sign of what he's about to do, especially since they have knowledge of MS since it is common knowledge. And they know to use Kaiten immediately. And it took a LONG time to be activated against A in V2 armor. No wonder he knew to dodge. I know he has lightning-quick symapses, but still.
I post this again since my other one was deleted. Mega, you really need to fix these.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:08 PM   #73
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeking View Post
I post this again since my other one was deleted. Mega, you really need to fix these.
Fix what?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-09-2011, 01:10 PM   #74
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If Ao was looking at Danzo's eyes then he had to be caught under genjutsu as well. But he wasn't, so the Byakugan cannot be inflicted with a Sharingan genjutsu.
Kotoamatsukami doesn't work by Eye Contact considering Danzo had his Eye Bandaged yet still manipulated Mifune.

So Ao looking at Danzos Eye with Byakugan but no affected =/= Immunity to Sharingan Genjutsu.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:11 PM   #75
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

That's the one you chose to point out Vi?

Haha Surprising.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #76
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Fix what?
Those underlined bolded sentences.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:20 PM   #77
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Kotoamatsukami doesn't work by Eye Contact considering Danzo had his Eye Bandaged yet still manipulated Mifune.

So Ao looking at Danzos Eye with Byakugan but no affected =/= Immunity to Sharingan Genjutsu.
We don't know if that was Kotoamatsukami or just another genjutsu.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #78
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
lol. Just admit you're wrong and the Hyuuga have no chance of winning this whatsoever.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #79
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
That's the one you chose to point out Vi?

Haha Surprising.
Feeling too lazy to read an entire text of the same thing.

Its the same everytime anyway when it comes to Uchihaha vs Hyuuga so why bother reading the rest.

Its not like Mega would even consider being on the wrong side anyway considering Hyuuga are involved.

Might as well debate against a Wall and it'd be more fun considering you can at least put graffiti for entertainment on it instead of counting every single brick by borick brick multiple times

In anyway:
Only threat is Hiashi considering he took out the Kumo head Ninja.
Hinata is just useless excluding that by feats she is the best Byakugan User.
Neji is just Neji.While I do think hes good hes nowhere as strong as some make him out to be.

But fine I concede and say Obito loses to Neji.>.>
Just wait til hes revealed to be Tobi.Deeeerp.
Quote:
Danzo has Shisuis Eyes.
Mifune didn't notice he was controlled.
Danzo couldnt use his Eye for some time.

But yeah naturally it wasnt Kotoamatsukami.
Probably something like Kotomutuikama the sister of Amateratsu and Tsukiyomi

My Bad! Imma send Yuno to apologize.Careful.Biggest Yandere ever.
Spoiler:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 12-09-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #80
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Feeling too lazy to read an entire text of the same thing.

Its the same everytime anyway when it comes to Uchihaha vs Hyuuga so why bother reading the rest.

Its not like Mega would even consider being on the wrong side anyway considering Hyuuga are involved.

Might as well debate against a Wall and it'd be more fun considering you can at least put graffiti for entertainment on it instead of counting every single brick by borick brick multiple times

Only threat is Hiashi considering he took out the Kumo head Ninja.
Hinata is just useless excluding that by feats she is the best Byakugan User.
Neji is just Neji.While I do think hes good hes nowhere as strong as some make him out to be.

But fine I concede and say Obito loses to Neji.>.>
Just wait til hes revealed to be Tobi.Deeeerp.
Nah, you know I usually say the Hyugas lose to people that they will certainly lose against. Like A, Pain, Rock Lee, and Tayuya depending on distance e.t.c.

Obito is just as useless as Hinata going by the manga.
"best Byakugan user?" Uh yeah she got owned by Neji and Pain, and her 64 palms guard jutsu is filler so she has nothing that blocks incoming projectiles that compares to Kaiten.
Neji is just one of the most underrated characters in the manga.

Hinata can deal with Obito, Hiashi can deal with Itachi, and Neji can deal with Sasuke.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="

Tags
dojutsu, hyuga, uchiha