Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 12-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #21
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Uncut Dub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yeah I could be wrong but it is a real possibility I mean I know boxset 10 wouldn't be out untill April probrably which is at least 4 months away so we have plenty of time for that.
Yeah, thats true.

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #22
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Yeah, thats true.
It feels like its taking forever for all the boxsets to come out. I know its only 3 months at a time but still waiting for them to come out feels like forever.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #23
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
It feels like its taking forever for all the boxsets to come out. I know its only 3 months at a time but still waiting for them to come out feels like forever.
Yeah, I know what you mean.....jee wiz.......It felt like Box set 8 got here a long time ago.....But, Im fine with it, just as long as theres no SUPER long hiatus......ugh......dragsville......And what we are experiencing now, is not really a hiatus, its just how we choose to watch our episodes! If we watched them all within the first couple of days that we got them, then yeah, some of us can call this a hiatus. But, if you spread them out, like once a week or so, then some of us are still in action.

Old 12-07-2011, 07:34 PM   #24
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, I know what you mean.....jee wiz.......It felt like Box set 8 got here a long time ago.....But, Im fine with it, just as long as theres no SUPER long hiatus......ugh......dragsville......And what we are experiencing now, is not really a hiatus, its just how we choose to watch our episodes! If we watched them all within the first couple of days that we got them, then yeah, some of us can call this a hiatus. But, if you spread them out, like once a week or so, then some of us are still in action.
Yeah it has been at least nearly 2 months now since 8 came out and we still have another month before 9 does. And yeah that is kinda how it has been.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #25
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah it has been at least nearly 2 months now since 8 came out and we still have another month before 9 does. And yeah that is kinda how it has been.
Yep, I have a friend on FB as well as Ive seen people on this site, that have said that they watched all their itunes episodes back to back, after they got them. I hate to say this but, eating all your sweets in a short amount of time, comes with a price! You wont get another load of sweets, until much later down the road, so we must eat them sparingly. A little at a time will savor the flavor!

Old 12-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #26
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep, I have a friend on FB as well as Ive seen people on this site, that have said that they watched all their itunes episodes back to back, after they got them. I hate to say this but, eating all your sweets in a short amount of time, comes with a price! You wont get another load of sweets, until much later down the road, so we must eat them sparingly. A little at a time will savor the flavor!
Thats cool and yeah thats pretty much how it is alot when it comes to stuff your so adicted to you finish them so fast they are gone in no time and yeah it sucks you have to wait awhile for them again.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #27
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Thats cool and yeah thats pretty much how it is alot when it comes to stuff your so adicted to you finish them so fast they are gone in no time and yeah it sucks you have to wait awhile for them again.
yes, exactly! When ever we get good things at a large quantity, have to use self control.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:07 PM   #28
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes, exactly! When ever we get good things at a large quantity, have to use self control.
Yeah but its usually hard to do since we get too excited for it.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:24 PM   #29
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah but its usually hard to do since we get too excited for it.
Yes, that is so true!!! I understand that pain.....v_v That I surely do, but we have to be strong!

Old 12-07-2011, 08:28 PM   #30
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, that is so true!!! I understand that pain.....v_v That I surely do, but we have to be strong!
Yeah we sure do.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:24 PM   #31
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
We probably won't be seeing it until January, sometime...that's when the next box set is coming out.

Plus, don't you think that it would take some time for the next batch to get here, when we were just given 12 episodes at the end of October?
We don't know for sure it'll be another batch though...could just be one episode every week, or 4-5 episodes every month...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #32
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
We don't know for sure it'll be another batch though...could just be one episode every week, or 4-5 episodes every month...
Yeah, true. But, I think they did the 4-5 episodes a month, because the single DVDs were coming out, during then. And each single DVD, held up to 4-5 episodes a piece. Meaning, they were releasing those same episodes from the single DVD's individually, onto itunes, atleast a week or two ahead of the single DVD releases, themselves. As for the one a week, they were doing that, mainly because they wanted to keep it up to speed with the TV episodes. They were intentionally trying to release, each of the episodes on itunes, a day after they were shown on TV. But, things got a little out of wack with the DXD Shippuden schedule, that we ended up getting the episodes, waaaay before they were even shown on TV. And I think that they gave us 12 episodes at once, last time, only because they arent on TV anymore. So, my guess is that theyre gonna treat the itunes releases, the same as the box sets, since the show is no longer on TV at the moment. Therefore, we might be getting 12 episodes, every few months or so. Make sense?

Old 12-10-2011, 07:55 AM   #33
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You have a point, I guess.

|
Old 12-10-2011, 10:03 AM   #34
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I listened to dub then i tried Dub, dub has more emotions but i guess people like not having to read subbs in movies
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:18 PM   #35
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

In my opinion i think itunes should just go back to releasing 1 episode a week in january so then your guaranteed to not watch whole batch of 13 episodes at once and you can still be happy. As for me I'm currently waiting for box set 10.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:23 PM   #36
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
In my opinion i think itunes should just go back to releasing 1 episode a week in january so then your guaranteed to not watch whole batch of 13 episodes at once and you can still be happy. As for me I'm currently waiting for box set 10.
Thats exactly what Im doing, Narutosan! Ive been watching 1 new episode each week, ever since I got the latest volume. That means, Im currently on 107 with 6 more to go. All you need to do, is have some self contorl. lol So me, Im REALLY hoping that they'll give us dozens of episodes at once, for now on! That would be truely AWESOME!!!!!!! So, ill be insured an episode a week, plus Ill get to continuosly gawk at the ones ill have left, each time. PLUS, the new ones should be out, by the time Im finished with each one! ^^ And I aint gonna pick and peak at em either. I havent been doing it with the episodes, Ive gotten so far.

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 12-10-2011 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #37
i want to be a ninja
Academy Graduate

i want to be a ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow i always have such a hard time not watching it but i have been geting more self control since its takeing so long to dub them but i wish the producers or directors who ever is responsiple for dubbing the naruto episodes i wish they would just tell us when there coming out it would make alot of people very happy becuse i bet alot of fans are worried that the naruto dubbed episodes might be caneld !!!
i want to be a ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:25 PM   #38
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by i want to be a ninja View Post
wow i always have such a hard time not watching it but i have been geting more self control since its takeing so long to dub them but i wish the producers or directors who ever is responsiple for dubbing the naruto episodes i wish they would just tell us when there coming out it would make alot of people very happy becuse i bet alot of fans are worried that the naruto dubbed episodes might be caneld !!!
The Naruto dub is definitely not cancelled, Episodes 113-126 will be released on DVD sometime in April, and most likely released sometime sooner than that on iTunes. My prediction is that they will start releasing new episodes on iTunes in the next couple of weeks, since they always release before the Box Sets with the same episodes do.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:26 PM   #39
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well there is no need to worry about this now cause I know boxset 10 definently coming out on April 10 which is from episodes 113 to 126 so im guessing that sometime next month they will have them on itunes so no worries its not canceled.^^
Old 12-30-2011, 01:11 AM   #40
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

What those two just said, though the wait is still killing me...

|