Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 11-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Question Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Uncut Dub?

Does anyone here know when iTunes will be releasing the Uncut English Dub of Naruto Shippuden Episode 113?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #2
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Uncut Dub?

It looks like the dub is taking a break/on hiatus right now after releasing the 2nd Naruto Shippuden movie and 12 episodes in a whole day. I'm only guessing this meaning I am probably not correct. But I guess the dub won't be back from break until probably the New Year. But thats just my guess, so I may not be a 100% right.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Im sure it will be out at some point they are probrably just putting all the episodes that would be on the next volume all at once like with the latest volume.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #4
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah, my guess is that, since its not on TV at this time, (and prolly not on TV any longer), it may mean that they'll release all the episodes for the next volume all at once! But, my guess is it will be in January, sometime. And besides, its only been a couple weeks since vol. 9 got released. Give it atleast, a little time. I mean to my guess, the earliest we might possibly see it is in December sometime.

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:10 PM   #5
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah thats possible that they could have it all by next month which would be good.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:21 PM   #6
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yeah thats possible that they could have it all by next month which would be good.
Yeah, it would be pretty nice! We'll see what happens.

Old 11-10-2011, 10:24 PM   #7
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Yeah, it would be pretty nice! We'll see what happens.
Yep but like you said its only been a few weeks since the latest valume came so it could take time.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:28 PM   #8
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yep but like you said its only been a few weeks since the latest valume came so it could take time.
Thats what Im thinking.

Old 11-10-2011, 10:30 PM   #9
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thats what Im thinking.
Yep but it could still come out before the next box set which is good cause like I said before its good to know all the episodes ahead of time before they come out.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:38 PM   #10
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yep but it could still come out before the next box set which is good cause like I said before its good to know all the episodes ahead of time before they come out.
yeah, so far thats pattern has been happening, so maybe they'll continue to go that route. But, since they brought us all these episodes, maybe something different will happen. But, hopefully not.... Because I like watching a new episode each week! And if they dont release another volume, right after the next 9 weeks or so, then it could throw things off for me, a bit.

Old 11-10-2011, 10:42 PM   #11
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah, so far thats pattern has been happening, so maybe they'll continue to go that route. But, since they brought us all these episodes, maybe something different will happen. But, hopefully not.... Because I like watching a new episode each week! And if they dont release another volume, right after the next 9 weeks or so, then it could throw things off for me, a bit.
Yeah I know but im sure they will have it sooner or later especially since it isn't fillers and im sure alot of people would wanna watch all that at least.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #12
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Yes, the good stuff is coming up NEXT!

Old 11-10-2011, 10:50 PM   #13
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah which is good since it could draw more people into it.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:54 PM   #14
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

YES, Ive been thinking the same exact thing! It could bring back more fans! As well as some new eng dub fans!

Old 11-10-2011, 11:17 PM   #15
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah especially since the really awesome stuff is coming.^^
Old 12-07-2011, 11:57 AM   #16
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hrmm, any updates on when we will be getting Episode 113 ?

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:23 PM   #17
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Hrmm, any updates on when we will be getting Episode 113 ?
No. We prolly wont be seeing it until January, sometime... Thats when the next boxset is coming out. Plus, dont you think that it would take some time for the next batch to get here, when we were just given 12 episodes at the end of October?

Old 12-07-2011, 01:32 PM   #18
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah its been a little less then a couple months since the last volume came. And if they are having the next volume out with all the episodes in it then mabey they put each episode every once a week or so and there are only 4 to 5 weeks a month and it was like the end of October that the had the last volume out which means that the next volume might be out sometime next mounth since it hasn't been like 12 weeks or more yet since the last one came.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:03 PM   #19
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah its been a little less then a couple months since the last volume came. And if they are having the next volume out with all the episodes in it then mabey they put each episode every once a week or so and there are only 4 to 5 weeks a month and it was like the end of October that the had the last volume out which means that the next volume might be out sometime next mounth since it hasn't been like 12 weeks or more yet since the last one came.
Yes!!! thats exactly what Im thinking! And thats exactly what I am going by! XD I believe that we'll deffinitely get it, sometime during January, like you said!

Old 12-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #20
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes!!! thats exactly what Im thinking! And thats exactly what I am going by! XD I believe that we'll deffinitely get it, sometime during January, like you said!
Yeah I could be wrong but it is a real possibility I mean I know boxset 10 wouldn't be out untill April probrably which is at least 4 months away so we have plenty of time for that.