Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #213881
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hot Springs 2: It is Hikari

Boring you say?

Taka: Ohia Sonneh.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #213882
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

@angel:yeah there is nothing to do
hallo

vampire or normal form:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #213883
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Ohey mommeh.

Ohai person.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:40 PM   #213884
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
Ohey mommeh.

Ohai person.
im asuming the ohai person was dericted at me and you call me gaara or alex or lexi

vampire or normal form:

Old 12-07-2011, 01:40 PM   #213885
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

G#1: Ohh I see. Well watch Anime Like me o.o

Taka: How ish you, Deary?

R]
Old 12-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #213886
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
G#1: Ohh I see. Well watch Anime Like me o.o

Taka: How ish you, Deary?
im lisening to music

vampire or normal form:

Old 12-07-2011, 01:42 PM   #213887
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Not very good amber. How about you?

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 12-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #213888
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

What's wrong Taka?

G#1: Ohh sounds like my everyday life. I love music.

R]
Old 12-07-2011, 01:47 PM   #213889
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
What's wrong Taka?

G#1: Ohh sounds like my everyday life. I love music.
im listen to HIM you can't go wrong with them

vampire or normal form:

Old 12-07-2011, 01:50 PM   #213890
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

It doesn't really matter. How are you amber?

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 12-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #213891
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
It doesn't really matter. How are you amber?
when my friend says something like that i bother him about it untill he tells me

vampire or normal form:

Last edited by Gaara is #1; 12-07-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #213892
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

/is a him
/lolololol

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 12-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #213893
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Who, "Him"?

I'm doing So so, Taka.

R]
Old 12-07-2011, 02:02 PM   #213894
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Who, "Him"?

I'm doing So so, Taka.
a band

vampire or normal form:

Old 12-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #213895
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Which?

R]
Old 12-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #213896
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Which?
i don't understand your question

vampire or normal form:

Old 12-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #213897
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

You said, "a band"

I said, "Which?"

Indirectly, I'm asking you; Which Band?

R]
Old 12-07-2011, 02:17 PM   #213898
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
You said, "a band"

I said, "Which?"

Indirectly, I'm asking you; Which Band?
their name is him

vampire or normal form:

Old 12-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #213899
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

/Facepalms.

My bad. Sorry. I thought something else.

R]
Old 12-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #213900
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
/Facepalms.

My bad. Sorry. I thought something else.
its okay i've done it before myself

vampire or normal form:

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not