Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Who will stand!

Which of you will form up to combat that which is Yori and I?
Whom of you is brave enough to jump into the Jaws of Oblivion?
How many of you will step up?

All challengers welcome.

Also a note to Yori;
I came up with a better name for us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: Who will stand!

I'm still jelly I wasn't invited so I'll fight.

But for now, I'm creating another 3 hour character. Forgive me and my obsession with walls of texts.

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:39 PM   #3
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
I'm still jelly I wasn't invited so I'll fight.

But for now, I'm creating another 3 hour character. Forgive me and my obsession with walls of texts.
I enjoy making characters too.
I'mma make a new Fullbringer when i find a good enough picture.

Spoiler:

Old 12-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #4
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It's been a while, but I'll step up to the challenge. I'll just be using a new charcter.

Rotate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #5
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yori AND Seven? Fun.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:09 PM   #6
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Interesting.

I'm usually sitting when I type my role play.

Why is it we have to stand again?
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #7
Seven

Awards Showcase

I suggest you all form an army. xD
And you have to metaphorically stand not for realzies.

Spoiler:

Old 12-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
I suggest you all form an army. xD
And you have to metaphorically stand not for realzies.
Troll is successful!
Old 12-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #9
Seven

Awards Showcase

1 Dice Roll
 Description
Dice
Result
*Level of troll
10d200
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Troll is successful!
And the dice say!

Spoiler:

Old 12-06-2011, 04:28 PM   #10
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It's over 1000!!!!

Rotate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #11
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah!
Spoiler:

Mildly mentally satisfied while remaining conservative to show my indifference on the previous dice roll.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:34 PM   #12
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Although I am standing here to defeat you all...
I can't role-play,not enough patience.
Besides ...
Spoiler:
Ah'm more of a up close and personnel type of guy!

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:41 PM   #13
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So it has begun, eh? Bloody yanks, I didn't even get a chance to create another character before this. But forget it now, I'll just fight with Capt. Ghost. Well, that is if you accept this challenge.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:43 PM   #14
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
So it has begun, eh? Bloody yanks, I didn't even get a chance to create another character before this. But forget it now, I'll just fight with Capt. Ghost. Well, that is if you accept this challenge.
The onslaught hasn't started, I'm just warning you all.

Spoiler:

Old 12-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #15
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

/Steps in with arms folded all bad ass like Madara, with my hair swaying, and the girls crying, and the guys hating.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:41 PM   #16
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
/Steps in with arms folded all bad ass like Madara, with my hair swaying, and the girls crying, and the guys hating.
./trips

./Does my dougie