Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:34 PM   #61
Warsaw504
Genin

Warsaw504 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Heroes are heroes, but everyone loves a good villain!

Kisame, Hidan or pain
Warsaw504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:40 PM   #62
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Orochimaru. He's one of the few characters that really had that EVIL factor.
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #63
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Location: Standing right behind you with a dagger in my hand and a smile of pure happiness on my face...
Scarlet the Heroine is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm. I don't know. I'm torn between Sasori, Hidan, and Takuya. Though Kimimaro was pretty cool too.....I don't know! T_T

Last edited by Scarlet the Heroine; 12-05-2011 at 12:52 PM. Reason: I REALLY need to proof-read more XD
Scarlet the Heroine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:11 PM   #64
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Marionette View Post
Orochimaru. He's one of the few characters that really had that EVIL factor.
Yeah i agree. The only downside was he was too arrogant for his own good.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:16 PM   #65
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Characters like Deidara have nothing but hatred and madness behind their evil. They are one dimensional criminals with no place in the picture.

Characters such as Tobi and Nagato had a much broader view, they took casualties to better the world. Though Tobi seems more attracted to the power moreso than Nagato.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #66
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Characters like Deidara have nothing but hatred and madness behind their evil. They are one dimensional criminals with no place in the picture.

Characters such as Tobi and Nagato had a much broader view, they took casualties to better the world. Though Tobi seems more attracted to the power moreso than Nagato.
what are you talking about? Deidara ain't that much of a villain just because he was just somehow crazy over explosives, he wasn't that evil at all. He is, first of all, a person who fights till the end for his own ideals, and if you meant his evilness level in the first episodes, then he was evil only in the beginning but events such as capturing Gaara were Nagato's order in the first place and killing Gaara temporarely by sucking the bijuu out of him (jutsu) was invented by him and initiated by him also! Deidara compared to most of the other Akatsuki members was never interested in capturing tailed beasts or attacking Konoha, he loved only his art and died for the sake of it. (and don't judge a person who'd kill him/herself for what he/she loves). Deidara himself didn't kill anybody, but Pain killed off Jiraiya, Kakashi and made Deidara's life bad (by forcing him through Itachi to join their organization) and end like this and he attacked Konoha, and as for Tobi/Madara - you know the drill - he's the founder of Akatsuki. These 2 are ultimate evilness!
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, naruto, villains