Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-25-2011, 12:27 AM   #21
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Eskel vs Kejon

Fine. >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #22
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: Eskel vs Kejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*My eyes become lifeless while watching you release a lightning bolt of reiatsu around your Zanpakuto, "Yes it is getting boring....." I said with a cold tone while releasing reiatsu around my own Zanpakuto, "That's a nice trick...." Quickly I sense you beside me, as I swing my sword down with both hands in an arc, and a wave of burning reiatsu releases toward you're attack both waves hit and explode. I turn around and bring my sword down to block you're next attack, as I turn my sword to block you're next sword swing from hitting me. I watch you flip away and laugh a little,

"Come on I'm getting bored with this fight..... Show me something new......."

I slice open my palm letting the blood flow onto my hand, as I form a cero in the hand that turns a dark green, "Gran Rey Cero!" I release a massive cero toward you that destorys everything in it's path. Watching the after math of my attack. I sonido into the air and look down at you, "You know this fight will never end in this state..... I think it's time we both release......" A dark lunar energy flows around my sword,

"Watch them suffer from death, letting their blood flow onto the earth, in the middle of war we shall stand before them all, Fumetsu no runadoragon!"

A piller of dark lunar reiatsu covers my whole body in a flash. The reiatsu is so powerful that it begins to crush the earth itself. Within the piller of reiatu my body starts to change. My left hand becomes like a blade with tiny teeth along the edge of it. A mask of bone forms over my face while two wings form on my back. My blade turns a dark lunar color and I walk out of the piller and look down at you, "Sorry for making you wait.... I hate this form of mine..." I stand there waiting for your move*
[Eskel began swinging at flies and other bothersome bugs as the Arrancar spoke. Then he noticed another disruption in energy, so Eskel wrapped his sword in reiatsu. Once the Gran Rey Cero was fired Eskel brought up his sword and sliced at the cero as it came at him. He would cut the Cero in half using his reiatsu enveloped blade allowing the cero to split in two around him like a water stream against a stationary rock. "So you want to end this quickly?" Eskel said in a deep and more serious tone. He then noticed another disruption in energy as the Arrancar began to release. Once the Arrancar releases Eskel weaves himself a shield to protect him from the reiatsu blast. Eskel notices the castle being torn apart. "Hey stop that you idiot!" He shouted out to the now released Arrancar. The Arrancar speaks about hating his form and Eskel laughs.

"Well hell, weren't you just an ugly Hollow before you were a full fledged Arrancar?" Eskel spoke out before turning his blade sideways, the blade facing to the right. He removed his hands from the sword and it floated in place infront of Eskel.

"Take wondrous flight, soar in the skies, cover yourself in your enemies' blood, then rain it down from your wings upon them, Chi Mamireno Kanari!"

Upon releasing his Shikai, his floating longsword was enveloped in blood red energy. The energy condensed into the blade and half of it became red metal. (Unlike most Shinigami swords which turn half black upon release) The hilt changed from cold metal to a warm, dark red feathered hilt. The blade hadn't just changed from regular metal to red and steel, it had gotten noticeable thicker and longer thus looking heavier. "Well here's what you wanted, Arrancar." Eskel said in a serious voice.

Eskel grabbed the floating sword and wielded it with both hands. He swung it around as if it weren't heavy at all. He looked dead at the Arrancar in the air above him and spoke a few words. [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"Ketsueki No Furaito"[/COLOR] Once he spoke those words, he swung his blade in a diagonal line at the Arrancar. A diagonal wave of energy flew at the Arrancar, sounding like thousands of canaries calling out. The wave threatened to cut through the Arrancar from his left foot to the right side of his head in a diagonal line. (/ <--- basically like that) "It's a very loud and annoying power." Eskel said while grinning.]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote