Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #21
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Where is my thread!?!?mods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
Then i must ask of you to get in contact with an admin.
It's your thread; why don't you get in contact with an admin?

SRhyse and Sage Mode; you know how to PM, I presume?
Old 12-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #22
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Sorry about your thread, but try using a different card. This one's been played so much its gotten all crumpled and can't really be made out.

Anyways, if you can get a list of what mods were actually in there, maybe you'll be able to find who it was.
Wait, so its happened before? Look, a thread doesn't delete itself.
Quote:

Thanks for pointing that out. It's been moved now.
Move it to technical?You do realize that no one reads this?This isn't technical.

Quote:
Anyways, if you can get a list of what mods were actually in there, maybe you'll be able to find who it was.
Okay, then try the only mod i saw active in that forum and who also created a sticky of having enough/not liking that theme for threads and disallowing people to make new ones: I speak of:
TheBlackChidori
Old 12-03-2011, 03:21 PM   #23
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:

Move it to technical?You do realize that no one reads this?This isn't technical.

Okay, then try the only mod i saw active in that forum and who also created a sticky of having enough/not liking that theme for threads and disallowing people to make new ones: I speak of:
TheBlackChidori
No, I'm saying that people often cry "Mod Power Abuse" on these forums. Its sort of like our race card Sort of like what you're doing with mod abuse and trying to blame TBC

Actually it is technical, I mean, where else would it fit since it involves the deletion of a thread and a problem

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #24
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Quote:

TheBlackChidori
Well, it's an issue with a thread being deleted, so I see it as technical.

TBC is also an admin, so he may be able to look into it. Just politely ask him, and remember he doesn't have to do anything.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #25
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I have found more information on this.
It is now clear that a mod has done it.

This was the address of my thread:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107219

Some parts of my thread have been merged in a non logical order, together with a lot of other different threads, in this thread:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66005

So someone has deliberately decided that my thread wasn't worthy of being on its own, which leaves a very bad after taste in my mouth.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #26
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Well, like we said, bring it to an Admin. I believe Sage Mode is on right now.

Would you like some mouthwash?

Hell, that first link even says to contact an Admin

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Last edited by Nick Tasogare; 12-03-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #27
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Welp, there you go, yours was combined with other threads to make one big coalition of Tobi theories. Merged threads separate the posts into chronological order, so they won't be together anymore.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:22 PM   #28
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Welp, there you go, yours was combined with other threads to make one big coalition of Tobi theories. Merged threads separate the posts into chronological order, so they won't be together anymore.
My Thread "Tobi is Obito" was mixed with "tobi is everything" this is a direct insult. I didn't just mention my theory, i teached the basics on how to make theories, how story development works (since thats what i study at the university) and then i demonstrated that in a long, thought trough theory, so that people may apply that to their own theories.

To have that mixed with lumbs of opinions and unstructured posts from other theories destroys the idea of the thread and is an insult.

Last edited by Bratcipheo; 12-03-2011 at 04:25 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #29
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok, first of all, stop demeaning everybody else that isn't you, because you're posts aren't the work of God either

Second of all, so many of us would appreciate it if you stopped complaining and actually did something to solve your problem. If you've PMed an admin and gotten on that path, then great

Finally, if you really want other people to actually want to help you, complaining and angsting is not going to help you. Try ASKING for help and not DEMANDING it

/Heil

Old 12-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #30
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My Thread "Tobi is Obito" was mixed with "tobi is everything" this is a direct insult. I didn't just mention my theory, i teached the basics on how to make theories, how story development works (since thats what i study at the university) and then i demonstrated that in a long, thought trough theory, so that people may apply that to their own theories.

To have that mixed with lumbs of opinions and unstructured posts from other theories destroys the idea of the thread and is an insult.
You, my dear sir, are a very rude individual.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #31
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Ok, first of all, stop demeaning everybody else that isn't you, because you're posts aren't the work of God either

Second of all, so many of us would appreciate it if you stopped complaining and actually did something to solve your problem. If you've PMed an admin and gotten on that path, then great

Finally, if you really want other people to actually want to help you, complaining and angsting is not going to help you. Try ASKING for help and not DEMANDING it
What are you even saying?
You people have done exactly 2 things:
Told me to ask an Admin.
-> I did that immediately.

And when someone tells me that its no deal and its actually okay:
Quote:
Welp, there you go, yours was combined with other threads to make one big coalition of Tobi theories. Merged threads separate the posts into chronological order, so they won't be together anymore. Today 03:45 PM
Calling me "welp" while trying to teach me, then its self evident that i will try to explain what the actual deal is.
I am in total right to explain him why he is wrong, just as he was in right to explain me why he thought it was okay.

And then you have the nerve to make me not defend myself? Where does this logic come from? He provokes me and i explain him why he's wrong and you try to indoctrinate me?

And lastly, my "demeaning" attitude seems to stem from the reason that i speak badly of the work from those others, which my thread got mixed with.
Let me be clear, that is not because i think these people are less smart, but because those particular chosen threads were written "on the fly and poorly", while good threads are written by those people as well. There are many good and thought trough threads and many bad, it just happened (bad luck) that mine got mixed with those bad ones.

Quote:
You, my dear sir, are a very rude individual.
And you're a spamming hypocrite, please leave me alone.

Last edited by Bratcipheo; 12-03-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:51 PM   #32
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

..Welp means well. I wasn't calling you welp, though I fail to understand how that's an insult. Furthermore, I never said it was okay that it happened. I was telling you it wasn't deleted, the posts are still there, and was explaining why they aren't in order.

Nobody here is telling you you're wrong. You're taking things out of context and out of proportion. I am no longer inclined to help you because your attitude is really testing my patience. You've apparently sent a message to an admin, so stop complaining in every thread you can and just deal with it with him.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #33
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It is not deleted. It is mixed together with all the other Tobi threads. There was no need for multiple threads on the same topic. Everything you wrote is still there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-03-2011, 04:58 PM   #34
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What are you even saying?
You people have done exactly 2 things:
Told me ask an Admin.
-> I did that immediately.

And when someone tells me that its no deal and its actually okay:

Calling me "welp" while trying to teach me, then its self evident that i will try to explain what the actual deal is.
I am in total right to explain him why he is wrong, just as he was in right to explain me why he thought it was okay.

And then you have the nerve to make me not defend myself? Where does this logic come from? He provokes me and explain him why he's wrong and you try to indoctrinate me?

And lastly, my "demeaning" attitude seems to stem from the reason that i speak badly of the work from those others, which my thread got mixed with.
Let me be clear, that is not because i think these people are less smart, but because those particular chosen threads were written "on the fly and poorly", while good threads are written by those people as well. There are many good and thought trough threads and many bad, it just happened (bad luck) that mine got mixed with those bad ones.
We're telling you to talk to an admin because they're the only ones who can do anything about your problem. What do you want us to do? Wave our magic wands and make everything ok?

Wow He didn't call you a "welp"? Welp is like saying "Well,", and on top of that he wasn't saying "Its no big deal, don't worry". Before you get all worked up, try and understand what people are saying before taking it as an insult

How are you defending yourself? You're complaining to people who can't do anything. You're actually really just complaining. I also don't see where he's indoctrinating yo . He's just explaining what happened. Not once did he say "Yea its totally cool just accept it".

Demeaning is demeaning, doesn't matter how you spin it. Saying someone's post is good or bad, or that they thought it out or not, is not for you to say. Theories are basically opinion when it comes to a work of literature and a 'who is behind the mask' issue, so if you're going to insult someone's opinion, you probably shouldn't be on the forum.

Your thread has been locked since you've contacted an admin who will help you.

/Heil

Old 12-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #35
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, I could separate that thread back out. However, I have yet to see a reason why I should. Multiple conversations can happen in a thread, and your theory is no better than anyone else. An omnibus "Who is Tobi" Theory seems entirely appropriate without spamming the Town Bookstore and choking out other ideas and topics of discussion .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #36
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
TheBlackChidori
Jeez. I wasn't even logged in today.
Closed Thread