Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 11-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #21
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: Why does everyone hate sakura?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
I have reasons;just see no reason to post them over and over again.

I know, they're pretty valid, but most other Sakura haters hate her coz it's cool to do so

She might have been pretty annoying during most of Part 1, but in Shippuden she's worked a lot of issues out...except for her love for Sasuke

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:54 AM   #22
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I hope it will come.
Who doesn't
Save Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:22 AM   #23
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi View Post
Who doesn't
I don't know. Hopefully no one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:30 PM   #24
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
Dude that's perfect.

Hot chick protecting you.

But then she kinda get that you are some weakling who needs a girl to protect him.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #25
kitsune no naruto
Academy Graduate

kitsune no naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hate her because she deserves it. if she hit anyone else the way she hits naruto they would die! and she treats him like dirt. she considers him to be an idiot but doesn't try to teach him anything. in the fillers akimaru pees on naruto and she laughed. she is always helping to hurt andd tease him. and she has made her mind up that he is pathetic and won't even recognise that he has some strength. she is dispicable. there is no doubt in my mind that even now, if it meant a chance to bone sasuke, she would beat naruto to death with her bare hands, and then do it on top of his bloody sludge remains, and only get off more because of it.

she was totally usless in the first part and in shipuden she still doesn't want naruto, she knows hinata likes him but never tells, and all the times they hint that naruto is going to get some she freaks out. as if she don't want him but don't want anyone else to have him. she was the biggest contributer to his pain since it all started. if not for her maybe someone else might have worked up the corage to tell him how she felt. if not for her they wouldn't have though he was so simple or obseesed or stupid. in fact with out her he would not have disliked sasuke meaning they would have been beter freinds and they would have gotten way stronger working together. sasuke would have never left and the whole thing would have been better!
Old 12-03-2011, 09:21 AM   #26
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

makes sence enough.

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 09:55 AM   #27
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I simply hate her in Shippuden and not the original for one big reason. Sakura was useless in Part 1, and she knew that, however in part 2 she gets a big head and feels as though she can take on anything. I admit, her character when she went up against Sasori was pretty cool, but after that she just went downhill. She always teases Naruto, and whenever an important fight comes along, she feels that she has to be the one to stop it, let me correct, she is the only one strong enough to stop the conflict. Then she goes on to complain about her struggles when it is clear that others have bigger troubles than she does. She is also very arrogant, such as when she went to take on Sasuke ALONE! She was overestimating her power way too much, even for a weakened Sasuke. She should have relied on the power of her friends, not just going off on her own, or knocking her own friends out. These are many other reasons I hate Sakura, however I think these are enough reasons to prove my point.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:02 AM   #28
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

OK. Valid point.

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 10:05 AM   #29
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Nobody really underrates Sakura pretty much, I rarely find people who hate on Sakura..

Besides, people used to hate her on the original Naruto, but now, nope. People are overrating her pretty much.. hmph.

Why not overrate poor Kiba?

KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #30
kitsune no naruto
Academy Graduate

because kiba wants to boing hinata, and that is naruto's job.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #31
BigFan123456789
Apprentice Genin

BigFan123456789 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post
Nobody really underrates Sakura pretty much, I rarely find people who hate on Sakura..

Besides, people used to hate her on the original Naruto, but now, nope. People are overrating her pretty much.. hmph.

Why not overrate poor Kiba?
Well, people overrate Sakura only because of her medical ninjutsu and physical strength... really nothing more.... and they even go so far as to say she killed Sasori... But I would just like to clarify one point: that Sakura was fighting well against Sasori but Sasori's death was merely a suicide, as Chiyo had stated. Because Sasori had never gotten the parental love he deserved as a child, he was willing to be stabbed by Chiyo's two puppets of his parents in a "hugging" fasion.

Another reason I hate Sakura is that she ALWAYS interferes with the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke.

But I really hate her when Sakura keeps thinking that she has the strength to stop something ALL BY HERSELF, and even knocking out her FRIENDS/COMRADES to do so.
BigFan123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #32
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFan123456789 View Post
Well, people overrate Sakura only because of her medical ninjutsu and physical strength... really nothing more.... and they even go so far as to say she killed Sasori... But I would just like to clarify one point: that Sakura was fighting well against Sasori but Sasori's death was merely a suicide, as Chiyo had stated. Because Sasori had never gotten the parental love he deserved as a child, he was willing to be stabbed by Chiyo's two puppets of his parents in a "hugging" fasion.

Another reason I hate Sakura is that she ALWAYS interferes with the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke.

But I really hate her when Sakura keeps thinking that she has the strength to stop something ALL BY HERSELF, and even knocking out her FRIENDS/COMRADES to do so.
I don't hate Sakura, she's just alright. But in the polls, Sakura comes in 3rd place, and Kiba... err.. let me check.

~1 Minute Later~
Oh yeah, 19th place

Old 12-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #33
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune no naruto View Post
because kiba wants to boing hinata, and that is naruto's job.
Uhm. what does 'boing' mean?

Old 12-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #34
Trastar11
Ninja Academy Student

Trastar11 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Sakura is a really bad character. she was really annoying on the original Naruto. She always use to hated Naruto and she always use to cry for Sasuke.
"Oh Naruto... *sob* sob* Bring him back... *sob*Bring Sasuke back to me *sob*" ~Sakura

She was such a little it back then. But now on Shippuden, shes gotten over that and stuff. She is more independent and she cares for Naruto and hates Sasuke.

Trastar11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:26 AM   #35
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I did't think I would get this many replies.

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #36
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I never hated her, even in Part 1. Shocker, huh?

Anyway, people hate her because she's a typical TSUNDERE (the flat-chested one who likes the main character, but shows it by hitting him and denies it). She doesn't "abuse" Naruto for the fun of it, all tsunderes beat on the main characters, yet she's the only one who (from what I've seen) is hated on so much. They do it to show their feelings in a rough way, and she's the only one who also can show her gentle side and cry from time to time without an excuse. Tsundere girls are always annoying and useless in every anime they're included in, it's just how they work, because they're suppose to annoy the audience and add a comedic effect to the series. Kishi just made her a little bit more powerful than most.

Naruto does what he does because he knows what can make himself, Sakura, and everybody else happy. He doesn't do it just because Sakura asked him to.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #37
kitsune no naruto
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post
Uhm. what does 'boing' mean?
its something that all normal guys really really want to do to big breasted wemen.

and basiclly kiba is a perv who gets off to hinata-fantesies
Old 12-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #38
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
Most people hate her. I wan't to know why. You always hear people saying that they hate her but never say why. Please I wan't to know.
its becous she is alueys hiting naruto !

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:44 PM   #39
Eagle125

don't forget, dat ass
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #40
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

sakura is weak and she is a cry baby who cannot stay out of peoples bussiness.

joon is online now   Reply With Quote