Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:30 PM   #21
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Billigan's Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
...Have fun getting high.
*Spits it out* Ewwwwwwww *Shivers*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #22
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Don't worry ladies, with me, you will survive.

/has already built house for us

Box...uh...you can...yeah.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #23
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

-*-Vomits the coconut water-*- e.e

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #24
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*whispers* Just don't wake the walking sharks!

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:32 PM   #25
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Don't worry ladies, with me, you will survive.

/has already built house for us

Box...uh...you can...yeah.
OH NO LOOK OUT! *The flying bear demolishes house and flies away into oblivion*
Huh. Well, I have hunted some strange yellow electric mouse creature. It's probably of no use.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #26
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

/has instantly rebuilt house

/kills the bear with my mind

Problem?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 12-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #27
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I need a savior! I came from a royal background to get stranded in this nincompoop!

R]
Old 12-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #28
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
I need a savior! I came from a royal background to get stranded in this nincompoop!
M'lady. *takes your hand in mine*

I will be here for you, in this time of distress. Now come to my house, where you will be pampered. =)
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 12-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #29
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
/has instantly rebuilt house

/kills the bear with my mind

Problem?
/enhances house
/dines on yellow electric mouse
/finds water from strange blue turtle with bazookas on its back

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2011, 09:36 PM   #30
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Everyone, dine on this creature. I call it, Bikachu.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2011, 09:37 PM   #31
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

/orange dragon destroys your home, and burns you to death

OH NO. You should be more careful, I like to call him stfuizard.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 12-01-2011, 09:37 PM   #32
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
M'lady. *takes your hand in mine*

I will be here for you, in this time of distress. Now come to my house, where you will be pampered. =)
-*-Looks up at you, having tattered clothing and messed up hair-*-

>//////< My dear Sire. I Accept.

R]
Old 12-01-2011, 09:38 PM   #33
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Yaaay!! I'll be safe with Noctis!!! :P *Eats Pikachu.....I mean bikachu*

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:39 PM   #34
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
-*-Looks up at you, having tattered clothing and messed hair-*-

>//////< My dear Sire. I Accept.

*I take you into my home, hand you some fresh clothes, and fixes your hair for you*

There you go beautiful. :3
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 12-01-2011, 09:39 PM   #35
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Yaaay!! I'll be safe with Noctis!!! :P *Eats Pikachu.....I mean bikachu*
Your always safe with me. ;D

/takes you into house with angel
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 12-01-2011, 09:41 PM   #36
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:

*I take you into my home, hand you some fresh clothes, and fixes your hair for you*

There you go beautiful. :3
-*-I look around the home of yours.-*-

Hmm, I need a few touches for this home of OURS

R]
Old 12-01-2011, 09:43 PM   #37
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

What's yours is mine dear.

/lays in hammock
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 12-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #38
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

<3 And what's mine is MINE

/Sits on your stomach.

R]
Old 12-01-2011, 09:53 PM   #39
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

*island rumbles and I spew out of volcano riding rainbowfirebird*
TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME. USE SACRED.. er FLAME!
* burns down Noctis's home and him as well.*
Lovely ladies, jump onto the Pidgeots-- I mean Pidgeats! And we will ransack the local tribesmen's hordie of bokemon and we will feast like royalty!

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2011, 09:53 PM   #40
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

x.x... My royal life is ruin ;~;

R]

Tags
boxhead, island, onoz, stranded, we all do?, what will