Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-01-2011, 02:58 PM   #41
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Battle me? Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke View Post
The Drug in Me is You :] Yes Random comment Love you Angel, dont know you Box but love you to! xD
OMG OMG, falling in reverse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #42
k-hatake
Genin

k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Wha...?
*I stand confused and create a rubix cube out of chakra and mess with it to pass the time as I wait for someone to do something.*
k-hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #43
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

-*-I walk over to K-Hatake and Sits beside her. I slow reach over and Poke your shoulder-*- What are you doing, Hatake?

R]

Last edited by Tifa Legacy; 12-01-2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: "HE" Turns out to be a "she" /Facepalm
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #44
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
Ohhh! I see. That's soo sweet of you to check up on me

Wait, Wait WAITT! I was playing.
-*-I look at Up frostwyrm as I reach fort to pet him. Having one of my hands in my pockets, I slowly pull out a red giant gumball for him-*-
May I play with your pet?
I would say yes, but if you physically touch him, then all the blood in your hand freezes and it falls off.
So k-hatake you can go fight now.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:06 PM   #45
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

/looks at k-hatake's profile
She is a female.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 12-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #46
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
OMG OMG, falling in reverse.
Yes i love them
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-hatake View Post
Wha...?
*I stand confused and create a rubix cube out of chakra and mess with it to pass the time as I wait for someone to do something.*
*epic facepalm* I have nothing to say
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #47
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
I would say yes, but if you physically touch him, then all the blood in your hand freezes and it falls off.
So k-hatake you can go fight now.
Let say, I was a Vampire, And Being that way. I'm a coldblooded creature.
Would that still happen?

R]
Old 12-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #48
k-hatake
Genin

k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
-*-I walk over to K-Hatake and Sits beside her. I slow reach over and Poke your shoulder-*- What are you doing, Hatake?
Well, obviously I'm aimlessly messing with this chakra rubix cube and seem to be getting nowhere with it.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I can't believe you clicked on all of those.

I'm in the mood for a good roleplay battle. PM me if you're interested.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #49
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So.. logan needs to respond... For now you can spar with me. Have you fought before? Let's spar in another thread hatake

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #50
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Let say, I was a Vampire, And Being that way. I'm a coldblooded creature.
Would that still happen?
He's watched Twilight. He's not too fond of them.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #51
k-hatake
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
/looks at k-hatake's profile
She is a female.
Yes, I am. *continues with rubix cube* Why are you here? Here to fight?
Old 12-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #52
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

Do NONE OF YOU notice K-Hatake is a GIRL stop calling her a HE jesus -___-
Old 12-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #53
k-hatake
Genin

Quote:
So.. logan needs to respond... For now you can spar with me. Have you fought before? Let's spar in another thread hatake
And what thread would that be, my friend?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #54
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And what thread would that be, my friend?
Making it.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #55
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Well, obviously I'm aimlessly messing with this chakra rubix cube and seem to be getting nowhere with it.
-*-Twists my mouth to the side a little-*- I'm sure you could get somewhere with it.
Quote:
He's watched Twilight. He's not too fond of them.
I'm not like the Twilight freaks and vampires e.e.
I don't glitter >.<"
He should like me. I would make him like me!

R]
Old 12-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #56
k-hatake
Genin

Quote:
-*-Twists my mouth to the side a little-*- I'm sure you could get somewhere with it.

I don't glitter >.<"
Well, I can't really get anywhere with it because I created it and I know just what to do to make it work. Therefore, I am technically getting nowhere with it because I've already solved it. See? *holds up completed rubix cube*
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #57
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

And Im ignored . . . >:/
Old 12-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #58
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I don't glitter >.<"
Fine, just because it's you. Hey Frostwyrm let angel play with you while I wait for logan! *Frostwyrm bites off my arm* Dammit, not again. *Magically regrows ice arm* Okay, you were hungry. Just let angel play with you. *Frostwyrm shakes its head* *smacks him on the sides of the skull*

...Okay he's cool.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #59
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke View Post
And Im ignored . . . >:/
Ohai GNS.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 12-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #60
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

Hai Dead

Tags
ice, moving, report, snack bar, souls