Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:07 PM   #212961
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777
Default Re: Hot Springs 2

Nah, it's best I just keep it to myself and forget about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #212962
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

If it's bothering you that much, Know that I'm always here to listen to you.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #212963
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Eh, ok.

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-01-2011, 12:14 PM   #212964
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Uhm, Yah.

R]
Old 12-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #212965
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Location: Standing right behind you with a dagger in my hand and a smile of pure happiness on my face...
Scarlet the Heroine is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey people! Everyone's favorite hybrid is back! (that'd be me, by the way) Waz up?!
Old 12-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #212966
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think Ill join the army once im done with high school.

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

I will walk through the fog, as I welcome death.
Again and again, I will die and return over and over again until my goal is achieved.
Vereor Nox
Darknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:41 PM   #212967
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Haha! Aww, It's great to see you angie.

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:41 PM   #212968
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hi hikari-chan.

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-01-2011, 12:45 PM   #212969
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Location: Standing right behind you with a dagger in my hand and a smile of pure happiness on my face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
I think Ill join the army once im done with high school.
That's very brave of you.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:45 PM   #212970
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Hika: I missed you, Alot, Missy! ;~;

Scarlet: -*-Sings Within Temptation - Utopia (feat. Chris Jones)-*-

R]
Old 12-01-2011, 12:49 PM   #212971
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

/Sagey Poo: SAGEY! How're you!?? :3333 ^w^ ~w~

/Angie: 'Taint nuthin to worry about i'm here now! *Missed yew tooooo~* Now come to my boozum and hug me! *Opens arms*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-01-2011, 12:50 PM   #212972
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*-Runs into your "boozum" And hugs you tightly-*- ;~;

R]
Old 12-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #212973
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
Hika: I missed you, Alot, Missy! ;~;

Scarlet: -*-Sings Within Temptation - Utopia (feat. Chris Jones)-*-
That's a good song, though I have no idea why you randomly started singing it. xD
Old 12-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #212974
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
/Sagey Poo: SAGEY! How're you!?? :3333 ^w^ ~w~

/Angie: 'Taint nuthin to worry about i'm here now! *Missed yew tooooo~* Now come to my boozum and hug me! *Opens arms*
Doing good. XD *Pets the cute hika* :3 and you?

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #212975
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

/Angie: *Embrases your big huppy headeded*

/Sagey-poo: Hehee, good to know you're doing great. *swats hand*

Oooh.. Oh no.. Petting .... uh-oh.. my weak spot.. =O.O= *Puurs* NO! STOP DAMNIT! *Covers mouth*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #212976
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet the Heroine View Post
That's a good song, though I have no idea why you randomly started singing it. xD
My dear, I'm ALWAYS SINGING xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
/Angie: *Embrases your big huppy headeded*

/Sagey-poo: Hehee, good to know you're doing great. *swats hand*

Oooh.. Oh no.. Petting .... uh-oh.. my weak spot.. =O.O= *Puurs* NO! STOP DAMNIT! *Covers mouth*
-*-Clings to you tightly-*-

R]
Old 12-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #212977
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Yay! Tight hugs...

.. Ywuuack.. Really... Tight... Hugs.. heh heh... ow

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #212978
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
My dear, I'm ALWAYS SINGING xD

-*-Clings to you tightly-*-
OOOOOOoooooohhhhh. Okie-day....(holy crap I sound like Jar-Jar Binks )
Old 12-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #212979
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

I'm back o.o

R]
Old 12-01-2011, 02:58 PM   #212980
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

/lurkin

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not