Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
XxLonely girlxsasukexX
Ninja Academy Student

XxLonely girlxsasukexX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default i cant send PMs????!??!!?!?!?!

why cant i send pms. im trying to ask people if they wanna be my friends or not because i dont wanna just send a request because thats weird you know????? i was trying to send one to ishtar because he seems like hes sad and i wanna be there for him but i cant because idk it wont let me????? sum1 plz help!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: i cant send PMs????!??!!?!?!?!

What about PMs can't you send? Can you describe how they're not working? Have you ever sent one before?
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

You need to say more than "I can't send PM's". What use is that to us in solving your problem?
YouTube Channel:
Old 11-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Ya I just logged into the OPs account and sent myself a PM. In your UCP, go to PMs, new message, and just send a PM, it's all good. Type in the name of the user to receive it, a title and body, and you're gold.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
Old 11-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #5
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Don't you need 15 post to PM someone? o.o

GF:TRS
Old 11-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Don't you need 15 post to PM someone? o.o
Ya maybe. So do that if you can't. I guess I did send the test PM to me, so that might be why it worked .
My dog Elly FTW:

Old 11-30-2011, 03:14 PM   #7
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, once you get to 15 posts, try sending a PM, and it should hopefully work.

If not, then your account is having issues.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
XxLonely girlxsasukexX
Ninja Academy Student

XxLonely girlxsasukexX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
You need to say more than "I can't send PM's". What use is that to us in solving your problem?
if your just gonna be rude then i dont want ur help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
Ya I just logged into the OPs account and sent myself a PM. In your UCP, go to PMs, new message, and just send a PM, it's all good. Type in the name of the user to receive it, a title and body, and you're gold.
i know how to do all that it just wont send when i click reply =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
Ya maybe. So do that if you can't. I guess I did send the test PM to me, so that might be why it worked .
well if thats true then thats dumb!!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:25 PM   #9
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Exactly what others have said, 15 posts, and then you can send PMs.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

Old 11-30-2011, 03:26 PM   #10
XxLonely girlxsasukexX
Ninja Academy Student

could some1 give mesome posts than???? please ^^
Old 11-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #11
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

That isn't how that works. Go post something relevant in the Town bookstore, or one of the games in Make out Paradise.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Old 11-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #12
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45 <--- Post will go up in this section.

GF:TRS
Old 11-30-2011, 03:28 PM   #13
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLonely girlxsasukexX View Post
if your just gonna be rude then i dont want ur help!!!

i know how to do all that it just wont send when i click reply =(

well if thats true then thats dumb!!!!
Hey, no need to be so harsh. You just need 3 more posts, and you'll have the power to send PMs. I know you find it "dumb", but it's necessary, so we know you're not just a spambot, or someone who is just going to send PMs to people asking them to join your site. We need to know that you'll be a dedicated member to the forum, and don't you want to be a part of the ANBU?

So, be nice, make a name for yourself, and you'll do well on here. By the way, I recommend Character Talk games if you want to gain posts fast.

Good luck!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #14
XxLonely girlxsasukexX
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
That isn't how that works. Go post something relevant in the Town bookstore, or one of the games in Make out Paradise.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9
are those the only places???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45 <--- Post will go up in this section.
is this the only place???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Hey, no need to be so harsh. You just need 3 more posts, and you'll have the power to send PMs. I know you find it "dumb", but it's necessary, so we know you're not just a spambot, or someone who is just going to send PMs to people asking them to join your site. We need to know that you'll be a dedicated member to the forum, and don't you want to be a part of the ANBU?

So, be nice, make a name for yourself, and you'll do well on here.
ok jonesy, sozzy ^^

/hugs
Closed Thread