Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2011, 04:22 AM   #801
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinode View Post
NaruHina.
Sakura's just a selfish whiny girl. She's better in the pairing InoSaku.
Hinata actually sacrificed her life for Naruto.
Just because Sakura healed him 5689376497904 times doesn't mean she loves him.
And @Night Blade852 Fillers are fillers. Fillers are not the actual storyline.
So? Sakura did that to Naruto a lot more than Hinata. And let's face it, Naruto has always had a crush on Sakura. However he shows concern of Hinata at times, like in the original Naruto.

Maybe episode 235 is a filler but it's an important one. Masashi can't do the opposite in the manga. NaruHina isn't completely dead but it's on it's way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:24 AM   #802
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

No filler is "important". It's as simple as that.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:01 AM   #803
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^But some fillers do count as canon, because they would tell Masashi to not change anything about them. That's what i meant by important fillers.

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:38 AM   #804
Rorin
Genin

Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBraveShinobi View Post
So? Sakura did that to Naruto a lot more than Hinata. And let's face it, Naruto has always had a crush on Sakura. However he shows concern of Hinata at times, like in the original Naruto.

Maybe episode 235 is a filler but it's an important one. Masashi can't do the opposite in the manga. NaruHina isn't completely dead but it's on it's way.
Well than tell me what we're those moments when she actually tried sacrificing herself for Naruto. Yes, Naruto has a crush on Sakura but does Sakura has a crush on him? No (not now). Feelings can change either Naruto with Hinata or Sakura, Sakura is less likely don't forget she's quiet obsessed with Sasuke. I Hope that obsession don't lead her to death, because she is still a good character.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:57 AM   #805
Rorin
Genin

Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star safari View Post
I Believe in Naruhina
Me 2 but NS is fine to.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:45 AM   #806
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
Well than tell me what we're those moments when she actually tried sacrificing herself for Naruto. Yes, Naruto has a crush on Sakura but does Sakura has a crush on him? No (not now). Feelings can change either Naruto with Hinata or Sakura, Sakura is less likely don't forget she's quiet obsessed with Sasuke. I Hope that obsession don't lead her to death, because she is still a good character.
I know she's still in love with Sasuke, but things can change.

She risked her life for him when he turned into four tails.

She has been there for him whenever he needed her, while Hinata has only been there for him in his fight with pain. You maybe right about one thing, that
NaruSaku is one-sided and NaruHina also, Sakura may still love Sasuke but we'll have to wait and see in the latest chapters.

-Leo Baskerville.

Last edited by TheBraveShinobi; 11-29-2011 at 09:08 AM.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #807
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
^But some fillers do count as canon, because they would tell Masashi to not change anything about them. That's what i meant by important fillers.
If you counted some fillers as important and not others then what you are doing is setting a precedent. Who then can get away with "important fillers" and who can not? Kishimoto can write whatever he pleases per executive meddling of his bosses. He's the creator of Naruto. The animation company takes liberties of what they put in the anime. The animation company DOES NOT tell Kishimoto what to do or how to write his manga.

The role of fillers is to slow the anime down so it does not catch up with the manga and to fill in parts in the manga such as to make some parts more interesting like the Tenten and Temari fight. Fillers never count as canon regardless of "importance". Only the manga and databooks count.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 11-29-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:33 PM   #808
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I know she's still in love with Sasuke, but things can change.

She risked her life for him when he turned into four tails.

She has been there for him whenever he needed her, while Hinata has only been there for him in his fight with pain. You maybe right about one thing, that
NaruSaku is one-sided and NaruHina also, Sakura may still love Sasuke but we'll have to wait and see in the latest chapters.
Naruto turned 4 tails because he did not want to see Orochimaru use Sasuke as his toy in his quest for immortality. Naruto wanted Sasuke back in the worst way and he'd turn 4 tails in order to achieve those ends. Sakura did go in to help him but when Naruto is in his "kyuubi" mode its not just about winning and losing a fight, its for life and death. He can not distinguish friends from enemies.

Hinata was there to help Naruto with his written exam, she cheered him on during his fight with Kiba, she motivated Naruto before his fight with Neji. Hinata assisted Naruto during the "Hunt for Itachi" arc when they came across Kabutomaru. She risked her life for him during the pain fight. And just recently, she defended Naruto when everyone else was suspicious of him. Hinata could have just as well turned on Naruto on the battlefield, just like Kiba, Neji and Shino, but she believed that clone was Naruto.

I am not trying to diminish Sakura's importance because Sakura has been VERY important to Naruto. I am trying to say that Hinata did more than just jump into the Pain fight when Naruto was tied down.

Yes we will have to wait and see in the future chapters for the outcome of the pairings.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 11-29-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:20 PM   #809
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
Naruto turned 4 tails because he did not want to see Orochimaru use Sasuke as his toy in his quest for immortality. Naruto wanted Sasuke back in the worst way and he'd turn 4 tails in order to achieve those ends. Sakura did go in to help him but when Naruto is in his "kyuubi" mode its not just about winning and losing a fight, its for life and death. He can not distinguish friends from enemies.

Hinata was there to help Naruto with his written exam, she cheered him on during his fight with Kiba, she motivated Naruto before his fight with Neji. Hinata assisted Naruto during the "Hunt for Itachi" arc when they came across Kabutomaru. She risked her life for him during the pain fight. And just recently, she defended Naruto when everyone else was suspicious of him. Hinata could have just as well turned on Naruto on the battlefield, just like Kiba, Neji and Shino, but she believed that clone was Naruto.

I am not trying to diminish Sakura's importance because Sakura has been VERY important to Naruto. I am trying to say that Hinata did more than just jump into the Pain fight when Naruto was tied down.

Yes we will have to wait and see in the future chapters for the outcome of the pairings.
Wait wait wait...didn't Sakura almost rais her hand to where SHE would have caused her own squad to be kicked out of the room? Actually BOTH girls were there for him during that.

Last edited by Night Blade852; 11-29-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:54 PM   #810
XxLonely girlxsasukexX
Ninja Academy Student

XxLonely girlxsasukexX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

narusaku because then i dont hafta worry about sakura stealing sasuke
XxLonely girlxsasukexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #811
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Wait wait wait...didn't Sakura almost rais her hand to where SHE would have caused her own squad to be kicked out of the room? Actually BOTH girls were there for him during that.

The whole point of the written exam was how well the team could gather intelligence and not get caught cheating. It wasn't necessarily a test to see who could get the best score. Your group could get caught cheating up to 4 times before your entire team got tossed out of the room if you got caught 5 times. Points were deducted for every time you got caught.

The rule about the 10th question was take the question and get it wrong, and become an eternal genin. Raise your hand and not take it, means you and your ENTIRE team fails and try the test again next time. Sakura did not want to see Naruto's dream crushed. But Naruto called Ibiki on his "rule" regardless of the consequences.

So yes, you are right. Both of the girls were there for him.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 11-29-2011 at 04:15 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:56 PM   #812
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

All i have to say is: LONG LIVE THE 61% !!!!
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #813
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Haha!
Old 11-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #814
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

@ TheBraveShinobi

No...life is full of surprises, but never when you need one XD
Old 11-29-2011, 10:48 PM   #815
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Hinata could have just as well turned on Naruto on the battlefield, just like Kiba, Neji and Shino, but she believed that clone was Naruto.
I actually hated that part in the manga, because people made it seem as if Kiba, Neji and Shino had no reason to believe it may not have been the real Naruto. They were, rightly, only suspicious. They didn't actually "turn on" Naruto.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:46 AM   #816
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
If you counted some fillers as important and not others then what you are doing is setting a precedent. Who then can get away with "important fillers" and who can not? Kishimoto can write whatever he pleases per executive meddling of his bosses. He's the creator of Naruto. The animation company takes liberties of what they put in the anime. The animation company DOES NOT tell Kishimoto what to do or how to write his manga.

The role of fillers is to slow the anime down so it does not catch up with the manga and to fill in parts in the manga such as to make some parts more interesting like the Tenten and Temari fight. Fillers never count as canon regardless of "importance". Only the manga and databooks count.
And did i ever say that they tell Masashi what to do? No. I only said that Masashi contracted some fillers, but i'm still not sure. Important ones that's all.

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-30-2011, 04:00 AM   #817
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

I know what he turned four tails for, my point was that Sakura risked her life for him.

Yes, he wanted him back so badly but think of who he did that for, he did it for Sakura.

Hinata has helped Naruto, but not in a lot of ways only simple things, apart from that fight with Pain. And yes, Hinata cheered for Naruto only Silently.

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-30-2011, 04:40 AM   #818
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I know what he turned four tails for, my point was that Sakura risked her life for him.

Yes, he wanted him back so badly but think of who he did that for, he did it for Sakura.

Hinata has helped Naruto, but not in a lot of ways only simple things, apart from that fight with Pain. And yes, Hinata cheered for Naruto only Silently.
Totaly agree.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:03 AM   #819
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:

I am not going to argue the first point because its true that Sakura did try to help Naruto.

Wrong. He did it so the team could be together again. He DID NOT just do it for Sakura's sake. I dare even say that Naruto wanted Sasuke back even more than she did.

I kind of remember the "Yamato quote" when you said the simple things. "Its not a matter of small or large things that are done for Naruto, what is important are the feelings". Both Hinata and Sakura care for Naruto dearly.

As for the fillers, until you are certain about the validity of them by Kishimoto, they don't count and they aren't important.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 11-30-2011 at 07:11 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:16 AM   #820
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
I actually hated that part in the manga, because people made it seem as if Kiba, Neji and Shino had no reason to believe it may not have been the real Naruto. They were, rightly, only suspicious. They didn't actually "turn on" Naruto.
Yeah, they were rightly suspicious because of the Zetsu clones around the battlefield. Kiba didn't trust Naruto because of his odor. But then again, he never saw Naruto before in this new form either.