Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:00 PM   #41
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Boxhead vs anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Do you even know Hally? o.o

What time is it now?
Because I'm bored and have time to kill. >.>

Kuno: I think you can change it. o.o
Well I read her posts, and I have been looking through BFV for awhile.

It is currently 1:00 Central Standard Time. AKA Mid US

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:02 PM   #42
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Do you even know Hally? o.o

What time is it now?
Because I'm bored and have time to kill. >.>

Kuno: I think you can change it. o.o
Mods or whatever can change it but normal users can't. You can edit the title in the first post but it won't appear to change when you view it from the forum or anything like that. Or I could just be spreading lies, I am i woman, talking to me runs that risk.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:02 PM   #43
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Well I read her posts, and I have been looking through BFV for awhile.

It is currently 1:00 Central Standard Time. AKA Mid US
And your just joining now?

Nevermind then. >.>

Kuno: Oh Kuno you and your lies. That's what I meant.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:03 PM   #44
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Need something changed?

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #45
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kuno, we have three people already. It was just me and Noctis, but Lone busted in like a mofo.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 11:05 PM   #46
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Need something changed?
How timely. I was just wondering how to change my title to Boxhead vs Lone and Noctis.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 11:05 PM   #47
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kuno, we have three people already. It was just me and Noctis, but Lone busted in like a mofo.
what the hell does that have to do with anything i said?

Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 11:06 PM   #48
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

lol it was a joke. Lone asked if you wanted to join.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 11:07 PM   #49
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It has nothing to do with it at all.

Box: I never asked her to join. o.o

Old 11-29-2011, 11:07 PM   #50
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Are we really staying up all night, waiting for Noctis? >_>

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 11:08 PM   #51
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol it was a joke. Lone asked if you wanted to join.
...are you high?

Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 11:08 PM   #52
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Noctis more or less won't counter until tomorrow.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:10 PM   #53
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
...are you high?
Quote:
And your just joining now?

Nevermind then. >.>

Kuno: Oh Kuno you and your lies. That's what I meant.
Oh, i mistook it for you joining the fight >_>
...and yes the paint smelled good in art class today.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 11:11 PM   #54
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Boxhead vs Lone vs Noctis

And tada lol

Old 11-29-2011, 11:12 PM   #55
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, i mistook it for you joining the fight >_>
...and yes the paint smelled good in art class today.
posting under the influence I'm telling a mod!

SEPH! SEPHI!!

Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 11:13 PM   #56
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Lol thank you thank you *bows*

Old 11-29-2011, 11:14 PM   #57
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
And tada lol
Whoa, amazing. BOW DOWN TO SEPH... wait, I like Kefka more, but oh well.

Hey guys, I gtg sleep now, so see ya tomorrow, er today.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Last edited by BoxHead; 11-29-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:18 AM   #58
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Lone's in. HURRAY! Time to noobpwn him.

Damn, noctis, you just noobpwned me.
"I cough as blood spews out of my left arms, but I manage to take some cloth and patch it up in time. I jump far back with my fullbring, and then my head hurt. I felt a feeling that I haven't felt in a long time. Insanity mixed with rage. My 16 chambered gun began shifting and glowing. My bullets were elemental, and could even fell a herd of buffalo with a single round. Suddenly behind me, in the shadows was Lone, one who tried to tried to attack from behind, but I shoot three bullets in three different directions. The plan went through my mind. The first one will freeze him at his feet, tripping him, and the second one will explodes at his knees, wounding him, and the final, the deadly bullet of dark flame will hit Lone's chest, waiting for him to counter. I then noticed Noctis, who tried to stab me again, but I used my Fullbring abilities to draw the soul out of the ground and appear behind him. Shooting him with an explosive bullet, while waiting for his turn, patching up with arm along the way."
Is this GMing? I hope not, cause it took a whle to write lol.
Quote:
/Soul Reaper

*I slowly bring up my right hand while softly saying, "Bakudo #81: Danku" I create a translucent barrier in the form of a large rectangular wall infront of me. All three bullets hit the wall stopping right in their tracks. Just in case they can break through the wall I shunpo to the right while pointing my right index finger at you, "Hado #33: Sokatsui" I said softly while releasing a large wave of blue energy toward you, aiming to burn away your body into nothing. I stop in my tracks turning my head to look at Noctis, "Well well it's been a while since I've seen you.... Shall we team up and kill this noob or what? Unless you have plans on killing both of us....." I laugh a little while turning my head back to Box, "This is one fight you won't win...." I stand there waiting for the next move.*
Hmph.

*He disappears behind me, after noticing lone, and firing off three bullets. It wasn't hard to notice that he was there, and it sure did take him a while. But I enjoy spectators in a fight, so I was going to let him watch me wrap this up. But now, I'll have to kill both of them. "What a shame.." I thought to myself, as the realization came unto me. With a sigh, I, turn quickly, spinning clear over the bullet, a white shining dust moved around me everywhere. As I was about to land, I mumbled.* "White Storm." *Needles shot from every direction with immense speed. The needles are formed out of my signature white steel, which has the ability to absorb the energy out of attacks, and add to it's own in proportion. The bullets eat clear through his hado, and aim straight for him, now moving faster then before.* Tsk Tsk Tsk.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-30-2011, 06:01 AM   #59
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Wait... Im confused are my bullets breaking through his hado or your needles on that last sentence?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2011, 08:27 AM   #60
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

*Watches*
*Facepalms* This not cool to boxhead guys xD. Yall are gonna anihilate him.
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags