Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:38 PM   #21
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Boxhead vs anyone

*I was walking home from a day of scholarly exhibitions when I came across some fool who dares challenge me to a battle of rhythmically poetic proportions. I easily do waste with the lad, who was no match for me. He then has the nerve to challenge me to a mans duel. I accept graciously, eager for violence. His body, obviously full of rage, pulled out a firearm, and began firing rapidly. In a swift movement, my blade has been drawn with enough force to send sharp vibrations through the air, enough force behind it to make the bullets seem as if they merely deflected off an invisible surface. In that moment, I appear behind the lad, bringing my blade downward towards his shoulder, aiming to his opposite hip, in an attempt to slash him straight in two. I bring my blade into the ground, lifting my weight and twirling around, twisting my body and bringing my foot towards your rib cage with enough force to easily shatter your bones. I land, lifting my body up and over him, landing behind him with a bored facial expression.*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-29-2011, 09:43 PM   #22
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

/Want's to jump in.

.-.

Noctis fight me in Cross Angel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:55 PM   #23
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Lone's in. HURRAY! Time to noobpwn him.

Damn, noctis, you just noobpwned me.
"I cough as blood spews out of my left arms, but I manage to take some cloth and patch it up in time. I jump far back with my fullbring, and then my head hurt. I felt a feeling that I haven't felt in a long time. Insanity mixed with rage. My 16 chambered gun began shifting and glowing. My bullets were elemental, and could even fell a herd of buffalo with a single round. Suddenly behind me, in the shadows was Lone, one who tried to tried to attack from behind, but I shoot three bullets in three different directions. The plan went through my mind. The first one will freeze him at his feet, tripping him, and the second one will explodes at his knees, wounding him, and the final, the deadly bullet of dark flame will hit Lone's chest, waiting for him to counter. I then noticed Noctis, who tried to stab me again, but I used my Fullbring abilities to draw the soul out of the ground and appear behind him. Shooting him with an explosive bullet, while waiting for his turn, patching up with arm along the way."
Is this GMing? I hope not, cause it took a whle to write lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Last edited by BoxHead; 11-29-2011 at 10:18 PM.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:00 PM   #24
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post

"I cough as blood spews out of my left arms, but I manage to take some cloth and patch it up in time. I jump far back with my fullbring, and then my head hurt. I felt a feeling that I haven't felt in a long time. Insanity mixed with rage. My 16 chambered gun began shifting and glowing. My bullets were elemental, and could even fell a herd of buffalo with a single round. Suddenly behind me, in the shadows was Lone, one who tried to tried to attack from behind, but I shoot three bullets in three different directions. The first one freezes him at his feet, tripping him, and the second one explodes at his knees, wounding him, and the final, the deadly bullet of dark flame hits Lone's chest, waiting for him to counter. I then noticed Noctis, who tried to stab me again, but I used my Fullbring abilities to draw the soul out of the ground and appear behind him. Shooting him with an explosive bullet, while waiting for his turn, patching up with arm along the way."
I''ll wait until Noctis says something. And I didn't say I was going to jump in. e.e Yet I'll join I guess.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:04 PM   #25
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I''ll wait until Noctis says something. And I didn't say I was going to jump in. e.e Yet I'll join I guess.
I kinda Noobpwned you tho.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #26
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

No you didn't. .-.

Can someone say auto-hit? o.o That's the only problem I can see.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:10 PM   #27
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No you didn't. .-.

Can someone say auto-hit? o.o That's the only problem I can see.
Didn't noctis do that same by cutting off my arm? Also, should I change it so that the explosion and fire bullets haven't hit yet?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Last edited by BoxHead; 11-29-2011 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:16 PM   #28
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

No Noctis didn't do the same.

I appear behind the lad, bringing my blade downward towards his shoulder, aiming to his opposite hip, in an attempt to slash him straight in two.

Keyword is attempt. Noctis only attempted to cut off your arm.

You on the other hand said the attack would hit me. That makes it an auto-hit.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:19 PM   #29
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Okay I changed to to a plan by adding will at the beginnings. Woot! Nothing else has changed, really.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 10:23 PM   #30
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

That's fine. o.o

I guess the turn order would be:
Me
Noctis
You

So after I counter we wait for, Noctis.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:30 PM   #31
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's fine. o.o

I guess the turn order would be:
Me
Noctis
You

So after I counter we wait for, Noctis.
From now on, yeah.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 10:34 PM   #32
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

"I cough as blood spews out of my left arms, but I manage to take some cloth and patch it up in time. I jump far back with my fullbring, and then my head hurt. I felt a feeling that I haven't felt in a long time. Insanity mixed with rage. My 16 chambered gun began shifting and glowing. My bullets were elemental, and could even fell a herd of buffalo with a single round. Suddenly behind me, in the shadows was Lone, one who tried to tried to attack from behind, but I shoot three bullets in three different directions. The plan went through my mind. The first one will freeze him at his feet, tripping him, and the second one will explodes at his knees, wounding him, and the final, the deadly bullet of dark flame will hit Lone's chest, waiting for him to counter. I then noticed Noctis, who tried to stab me again, but I used my Fullbring abilities to draw the soul out of the ground and appear behind him. Shooting him with an explosive bullet, while waiting for his turn, patching up with arm along the way."
/Soul Reaper

*I slowly bring up my right hand while softly saying, "Bakudo #81: Danku" I create a translucent barrier in the form of a large rectangular wall infront of me. All three bullets hit the wall stopping right in their tracks. Just in case they can break through the wall I shunpo to the right while pointing my right index finger at you, "Hado #33: Sokatsui" I said softly while releasing a large wave of blue energy toward you, aiming to burn away your body into nothing. I stop in my tracks turning my head to look at Noctis, "Well well it's been a while since I've seen you.... Shall we team up and kill this noob or what? Unless you have plans on killing both of us....." I laugh a little while turning my head back to Box, "This is one fight you won't win...." I stand there waiting for the next move.*

Old 11-29-2011, 10:40 PM   #33
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Damn, Kido and your hax abilities. How can you use an #81 that easily? Plus, if you team up with Noctis, you guys are gonna noobpwn me. I'm guessing you didn't get the same welcome as me, right? Also, how do I change the thread title?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 10:43 PM   #34
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

/Captain

I've been in BFV before it had it's own section. I'm a vet dude.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:45 PM   #35
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Okay, Im screwed. BUT JUST TELL MEH HOW TO CHANGE MAH TITLE

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 10:47 PM   #36
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

That I don't know how to do.

How late you on?

Old 11-29-2011, 10:50 PM   #37
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Okay, Im screwed. BUT JUST TELL MEH HOW TO CHANGE MAH TITLE
you can't, noob

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:51 PM   #38
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
you can't, noob
I feel unwelcome to this forum. I blame Hally.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 10:52 PM   #39
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That I don't know how to do.

How late you on?
Let's see I have school and I have to get up at 7, so...
I'm not staying up till 4 again, but maybe 1 to 1:30

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 10:58 PM   #40
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I feel unwelcome to this forum. I blame Hally.
Do you even know Hally? o.o

Quote:
Let's see I have school and I have to get up at 7, so...
I'm not staying up till 4 again, but maybe 1 to 1:30
What time is it now?
Because I'm bored and have time to kill. >.>

Kuno: I think you can change it. o.o

Tags
boxhead, lone, noctis, vs.