Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 11-29-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Lightbulb The "Perfect" Naruto Game

This is merely a personal reference of what I think would be a perfect Naruto video game:
A Naruto game that has an accurate, immense, and detailed storyline, a considerable character roster, spectacular movesets, notable stages, Japanese voices, climactic, recognizable scenes, and extra content (wallpapers, mission modes, etc) all in the Storm/Impact fighting style. Almost every current Naruto game has altered the story in some way, but I would like to see a clear depiction of what Shippuden really stands for down to every last detail. I know it would be a difficult task, but I just wish somebody would accept the challenge...

Would you enjoy seeing a Naruto game created using this scenario? Explain your ideas here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The "Perfect" Naruto Game

What is so special about japanese voices? What is wrong with the English language?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:00 PM   #3
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

there a joke in storm 2

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:53 PM   #4
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
This is merely a personal reference of what I think would be a perfect Naruto video game:
A Naruto game that has an accurate, immense, and detailed storyline, a considerable character roster, spectacular movesets, notable stages, Japanese voices, climactic, recognizable scenes, and extra content (wallpapers, mission modes, etc) all in the Storm/Impact fighting style. Almost every current Naruto game has altered the story in some way, but I would like to see a clear depiction of what Shippuden really stands for down to every last detail. I know it would be a difficult task, but I just wish somebody would accept the challenge...

Would you enjoy seeing a Naruto game created using this scenario? Explain your ideas here.
you pretty much listed the impossible. Albeit what every fan wants. Like if every category had a scale of 1-10, you pretty much listed 10 for each

But I have to disagree with the story. I'm not playing the games to rewatch the shippuden story down to every detail... I'm personally fine with Un3's story mode of selecting the mission with a skippable wall of text explaining whats goin on. But if its gonna be like that, they either need boss battles or true cutscenes for the fights that can't be truly depicted in a standard fight

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 11-29-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:33 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Ultimate Storm is the closest title we have come to crafting a badass Naruto game.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #6
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Skyrim: The Naruto Edition
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #7
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Skyrim: The Naruto Edition
but skyrim will be pointless when the next game comes out

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
climactic, games, naruto, perfect, shippuden