Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 11-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default The Mameshiba game

So today I went to the book store and Bought a book called "Useless information" and it inspired me to make a game.
This game is kinda like the ADD game except you have to use useless trivia
If you want to know why it's called the mameshiba game watch this:
YouTube:

RULESSSS: Your fact has to be in some way shape or form related to the one above it! Interesting, educational, and fun, right?
Examples:
Person 1> Did you know that an ancient species of shark called the megalodon was about 60 feet long? That's about the length of 1 1/2 school buses!
Person 2>Speaking of school buses did you know that people are 40 times more exposed to exhaust while riding a bus than waiting at the bus stop?
Person 3> Speaking of the number 40 did you know that dolphins in the wild can live to be 40 years old?

Okay I think that's it! I'll start.
Did you know that lemurs chew on millipedes because the chemicals in the millipede's body give them psychedelic hallucinations?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
add, apa, facts, game, trivia